• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What should be the focus of the next Expansion? (After the Dark Elf)

What should be the focus of the next Expansion? (After the Dark Elf)   146 votes

1. 1. What would you like to see in the next Expansion?

• PvE (An Actual Story Line, implement Factions and Faction Quests with unique Rewards and Bonus)
    • Group PvE (Instanced Dungeons, Raids, new World Bosses with better Mechanics, Trinity Mechanics)
    • PvP (more Open World Options, Arenas, Battlegrounds, Karma Nerf)
    • Lifeskills and Economy (Introduce Rare Recipes, New Special Classes with unique Bonus, better Quest Rewards)
    • New Zone
    • New Class
    • Just Fix the Game (Market Place, RNG Nerf, improve World Boss Mechanics, improve Game performance, balance PvP, more Grind Spots)
  2. 2. What you DON'T want to see in the next Expansion?

• PvE (An Actual Story Line, implement Factions and Faction Quests with unique Rewards and Bonus)
    • Group PvE (Instanced Dungeons, Raids, new World Bosses with better Mechanics, Trinity Mechanics)
    • PvP (more Open World Options, Arenas, Battlegrounds, Karma Nerf)
    • Lifeskills and Economy (Introduce Rare Recipes, New Special Classes with unique Bonus, better Quest Rewards)
    • New Zone
    • New Class
    • Just Fix the Game (Market Place, RNG Nerf, improve World Boss Mechanics, improve Game performance, balance PvP, more Grind Spots)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 posts in this topic

Posted

How about we ban any player who can't handle someone playing the game differently to them? :) 

Oh such as insults and flame by so many kids in my pm who can't handle the game is set in an open-world environment where anything that is possible is allowed, including player-killing at will. 

Yes let's indeed ban all the players who enforce their playstyle on others and flame and insult other players for playing the game as they wish - Let's ban all carebears :x

Posted

so many kids

flame and insult other players for playing the game as they wish

So we ban you? After all you're referring to people as kids, even though you don't know their age, purely because they're playing differently to you. :) 

3 people like this

Posted

Engine update or some other dark magic, to give us stable 60fps in cities when there are 120'000 players around us.

That's what I want!

Posted

When is dark elf coming?

Posted (edited)

So we ban you? After all you're referring to people as kids, even though you don't know their age, purely because they're playing differently to you. :) 

If these people I referred to fail to read the pop-up notification 'YOU ARE ENTERING A DANGER ZONE' and disregarding the possibility to get killed, stay in towns then. Why should I get totally flamed so hard in pms lol, I am not the initiator, I don't call people kids from the get-go. I doubt their mental age matches their physical age with this ingame attitude and the setting of current bdo.

Edited by Flaw
2 people like this

Posted

Wohh! I am surprised. Nobody want new zones or new classes! - A very interesting poll.

I hope you've been sarcastic.
Have you been to Valencia recently apart for Nouver?
Me neither.

Posted

Seriously the most obvious thing is missing. RAISE THE LEVEL CAP ALREADY. Only 1% of our community has reason to go to the new regions and they are still flocking to sausan like moths to the fire. If there is not a new softcap with Kamasylve i consider the new region a myth.

Posted

I doubt their mental age matches their physical age

Yes let's indeed ban all the players who flame and insult other players

izI3mLe.gif

Posted

Do wish we could have Female Giants and Male Elves. But forum forbid we get anything new.

MOAR BOATS AND MOAR WATER AND MOAR ISLANDS AND MORE LADY ELVES IS JUST WHAT WE NEEDED, THANKS ALL FOR SUPPORTING THAT SHIT.

Posted

I hope you've been sarcastic.Have you been to Valencia recently apart for Nouver?
Me neither.

No, it was not sarcastic.

3,95 % want new Zones

0 % want new classes (asking for new races is totally missing by the way)

So, now there are some player who want new zones. :) 

Posted (edited)

snip

Whether my behavior is right or wrong is for others to judge, but I never denied that I flame people, I also do it, but 90% are even troll-flavored.. pure comedy, not intentionally serious. But the scary part is most the flames I received have a serious intent... you can easily separate the two.  

But I'm done plungy, you win the fight and the war. Pointless deflecting dumb utterings from you, you just get off on your own posts, you forumphile.

200x200px-ZC-e0358fa2_indian-thrust.gif

Edited by Flaw

Posted (edited)

Whether my behavior is right or wrong is for others to judge, but I never denied that I flame people, I also do it, but 90% are even troll-flavored.. pure comedy, not intentionally serious. But the scary part is most the flames I received have a serious intent... you can easily separate the two.  

But I'm done plungy, you win the fight and the war. Pointless deflecting dumb utterings from you, you just get off on your own posts, you forumphile.

200x200px-ZC-e0358fa2_indian-thrust.gif

You can share your experience in my topic if you like, I promise that at least me won't judge you harshly even if you post images of funny weird dances lol

When is dark elf coming?

Hiya @Kyungri they announced it for March, I won't have time to play a new class but have time to help friends level up so if you like the idea yeah it would be a nice chance to play together again, maybe we can grab @hakutzu too and have fun like we had in Christmas !

BTW I hope you both had a lovely day y'day deco_d_rabbit_04_08.gif

Edited by Akesuke
1 person likes this

Posted

I am looking forward to that new expansion or class that is gonna make BDO run as smoothly as it did since launch until a few months ago.

Posted

Just no instanced garbage please...  let BDO be its own thing.

Posted

No, it was not sarcastic.

3,95 % want new Zones

0 % want new classes (asking for new races is totally missing by the way)

So, now there are some player who want new zones. :) 

Races are tied to Classes, what would be the point of making it an option.
As for New Zones 3-5% is not really a good indication that is a popular choice, I am sure someone will vote for New Classes eventually.

I don't really see the point in having new zones which are completely empty.
The map is already big enough, they need to reorganize the content for the existing Zones before implementing new zones IMO.

Posted

Can you remove your own opinion about pve and pvp possible changes from the poll ? cause it's quit subjective and so we can not vote.

Like Pvp arena ---> yea ok

Reworking Karma bombing ---> not interesting.

you got the idea ?

1 person likes this

Posted

ban all pve carebears , and make this game similar to Lineage2 in terms of pvp/karma/war system.

Posted

When is dark elf coming?

they said March didnt they

1 person likes this

Posted

More P2W.

Posted

It's your first game where PvE and PvP coexist or something ? 0o

I blame all twitch streamers that did show this game as beautiful pve adventure. If those scrubs would show this game as pve adventure leading to end game pvp problem would not exist.

Posted

Needs heavy optimization fixes urgently.

The fps jumps up and down like Mexican beans. 

Posted

Delete karma > ban all pve carebears > optimize server for more fluid pvp > skill balancing > gear scaling fix > reveal all hidden stat variables

Why dont you go play Eve Online? Thats the best griefer game for you.

Oh such as insults and flame by so many kids in my pm who can't handle the game is set in an open-world environment where anything that is possible is allowed, including player-killing at will. 

Yes let's indeed ban all the players who enforce their playstyle on others and flame and insult other players for playing the game as they wish - Let's ban all carebears :x

Then you be banned, cause you do Whine a lot. Mr Carebear. ;)

Posted (edited)

Can you remove your own opinion about pve and pvp possible changes from the poll ? cause it's quit subjective and so we can not vote.

Like Pvp arena ---> yea ok

Reworking Karma bombing ---> not interesting.

you got the idea ?

Yep I get your point.
But this poll is quite generic.
My suggestions are not cumulative they are there to give the idea of what I mean for PvP though not all my suggestions have to be in it.

I am more interested in understanding what type of content people look for.
Even if you don't like Karma nerfing you should still vote for PvP as it looks like it is your favorite play-style.
If the only thing you like about PvP is the Arena maybe you should vote for something else that suit your play style better.
That's the point of the Poll.

That's the reason why I didn't give the option of multiple answers.
I didn't want people to cherry pick everything they mildly like but only the thing they like best.

Edited by KICKASS

Posted (edited)

You can share your experience in my topic if you like, I promise that at least me won't judge you harshly even if you post images of funny weird dances lol

Hiya @Kyungri they announced it for March, I won't have time to play a new class but have time to help friends level up so if you like the idea yeah it would be a nice chance to play together again, maybe we can grab @hakutzu too and have fun like we had in Christmas !

BTW I hope you both had a lovely day y'day deco_d_rabbit_04_08.gif

I did thank you Akesuke, hope you had a nice day as well. Sending hugs to you deco_d_rabbit_04_08.gif

Would be nice if you helped me level the new class for sure.

Edited by Kyungri
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yep I get your point.But this poll is quite generic.
My suggestions are not cumulative they are there to give the idea of what I mean for PvP though not all my suggestions have to be in it.

I am more interested in understanding what type of content people look for.
Even if you don't like Karma nerfing you should still vote for PvP as it looks like it is your favorite play-style.
If the only thing you like about PvP is the Arena maybe you should vote for something else that suit your play style better.
That's the point of the Poll.

That's the reason why I didn't give the option of multiple answers.
I didn't want people to cherry pick everything they mildly like but only the thing they like best.

Ok, then i vote for Game Fix such as pvp balance and game performance (not that i experience bad performance even if don't have a very good graphic card, but it must be really frustrating for those who do). Aswell as for NO new map. Exploration is a dead concept regarding Mmo. And it sure is not good for game performance.

Edited by Xaoyu

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0