• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Direct P2P Cash Shop Trading

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't understand why this isn't a thing... why is there only using the MP where you have no chance selling to who you intend to sell too (friends/family/guild).

The game already has all the restriction in-place and use... 5 limit per week and min/max price. So is it really that hard to apply that to a P2P trade window?

Give people control on who they sell too... and the ability to avoid the MP with 100s camping it.

Posted

I don't know, iv never used it.. But can't we gift pearls?

Posted

By friends/family/guild you mean "clients" for your gold farmer trading right?

8 people like this

Posted

No, we'd be full of Chinese "silver farmers", and constant spamming in the chat window

1 person likes this

Posted

Because this allows the transfer of silver between accounts. Let's say there is a min/max limit so you can't trade one g----- for 50 million silver, what's to stop someone taking items that don't sell like Chicken Meat and using them to transfer silver between accounts? Let's say I want to "buy 100 million silver" and I also have 40,000 pieces of chicken meat in my storage. I'd only make 20 million if I vendored them, but I could "sell" them to a friend for max marketplace price and get 100 million silver. 

Numbers are off, but the this will facilitate gold selling. 

1 person likes this

Posted

By friends/family/guild you mean "clients" for your gold farmer trading right?

xD

Posted

I don't know, iv never used it.. But can't we gift pearls?

Gifting isnt really a trade... one side gets nothing.

Im talking more cut out the 100s camping the MP and sell / able to buy from who you want / intend to.

Because this allows the transfer of silver between accounts. Let's say there is a min/max limit so you can't trade one g----- for 50 million silver, what's to stop someone taking items that don't sell like Chicken Meat and using them to transfer silver between accounts? Let's say I want to "buy 100 million silver" and I also have 40,000 pieces of chicken meat in my storage. I'd only make 20 million if I vendored them, but I could "sell" them to a friend for max marketplace price and get 100 million silver. 

Numbers are off, but the this will facilitate gold selling. 

Who said anything about trading items?

This is the cash shop items only... which are already being sold on MP with silver transferring from 1 (of 100s rolling for same item) to the seller. Alls im asking is why cant people no choose who the 5 limit per week are sold too? Not allow every item in the game be P2P traded.

Posted

Who said anything about trading items?

You did.

I don't understand why this isn't a thing... why is there only using the MP where you have no chance selling to who you intend to sell too (friends/family/guild).

The game already has all the restriction in-place and use... 5 limit per week and min/max price. So is it really that hard to apply that to a P2P trade window?

Give people control on who they sell too... and the ability to avoid the MP with 100s camping it.

This is the cash shop items only... which are already being sold on MP with silver transferring from 1 (of 100s rolling for same item) to the seller. Alls im asking is why cant people no choose who the 5 limit per week are sold too? Not allow every item in the game be P2P traded.

If you want to choose who to give your items to, then gift them. If you want silver for it, then list them on the marketplace. 

Posted

If they neable this system, people will start complaining about silver sellers etc.

Posted (edited)

I think some people dont get what he wants. He wants a P2P Trade so he can choose whom he will sell ONLY pearl shop items. He probably means for the same designated price as in the marketplace. Effectively this would only change 1 thing. People at the marketplace are screwed over cause nobody will put items on the marketplace. The Horse and Boss gear trade deals are already a thing as well as scammers but this won't allow silver sellers to be a thing again.

Edited by Nikiniki

Posted

I think some people dont get what he wants. He wants a P2P Trade so he can choose whom he will sell ONLY pearl shop items. He probably means for the same designated price as in the marketplace. Effectively this would only change 1 thing. People at the marketplace are screwed over cause nobody will put items on the marketplace. The Horse and Boss gear trade deals are already a thing as well as scammers but this won't allow silver sellers to be a thing again.

This except i don't agree with "Effectively this would only change 1 thing. People at the marketplace are screwed over cause nobody will put items on the marketplace."

99% of the player base is already screwed over by the marketplace... this will only effect the super lucky 1% who are able to get what they want. It has zero effect on sellers or what has been happening since the introduction of cash shop items being sellable.

This change would be good for the other 99% of the player base because you would have a much better chance buying items from sellers by talking to them and making friends with them more than some RNG MP system that you can roll on a 100 times and get nothing.

Posted

This except i don't agree with "Effectively this would only change 1 thing. People at the marketplace are screwed over cause nobody will put items on the marketplace."

99% of the player base is already screwed over by the marketplace... this will only effect the super lucky 1% who are able to get what they want. It has zero effect on sellers or what has been happening since the introduction of cash shop items being sellable.

This change would be good for the other 99% of the player base because you would have a much better chance buying items from sellers by talking to them and making friends with them more than some RNG MP system that you can roll on a 100 times and get nothing.

Dunno if am lucky but i managed to get some outfits from mp while not getting a single liverto past +13 on 12 characters. 

But otherwise yes i agree and i would prefer that system a lot more. As some guildmates are willing to help out with pearl items but don't want to give them for free entirely.

Posted

Not being able to control those sales is the basic thing of the marketplace.

Posted

If your purpose is making money, it doesnt matter to whom you sell it... If your purpose is givint it to specific person, you have gift option...  Thing you want is gold selling...

Posted

If your purpose is making money, it doesnt matter to whom you sell it... If your purpose is givint it to specific person, you have gift option...  Thing you want is gold selling...

I would take being able to talk to sellers and be able to buy items from them and them able to sell to me if they choose too.

I don't want or expect handouts (gift)... i would rather be able to have basic communication with the seller and pay for what i want.

Posted

This will never be a thing, why, because gold farmers.

Also they already stated "Gifting" is exactly that, it is not made, or sanctioned for that matter, for abusing your good luck on drops, screwing over the average player who cant pay real world money for items in game that they need to progress.

Posted

Because like that p2w players are happy, they will necessary sell on the market, so get silver with their pearl, but others players arent because, not enough supply to get everything """for free"""" & [censored] RNG system. So somes of them still might end to use cash shop.

greed way 101. They dont care about players, they just look for all sneaky way to milk hard, and harder

Posted

Dude in which way this is gold selling? You are still limited to 5 sales max. Only thing changing is whom you giving it. I don't think you understand the word you are using yourself. Think about what you just wrote please.

This will never be a thing, why, because gold farmers.

Also they already stated "Gifting" is exactly that, it is not made, or sanctioned for that matter, for abusing your good luck on drops, screwing over the average player who cant pay real world money for items in game that they need to progress.

And another one. In which way can this be abused by "goldfarmers" if u are limited to 5 sales per week maximum. It would be the exact same thing as mp. Its not like goldfarmers can hack themselves a 100 costumes and sell them cheaper to people? This first sentence is absolute nonsense.

Your 2nd might be true but why shall players that want to waste cash on this game not decide who gets what they bought? If I wanted to sell a costume ingame I would rather help out a guildmate than a random f2p beggar that spams the chat 24/7. "I wanna buy this/I wanna buy that".

Not being able to control those sales is the basic thing of the marketplace.

The first good argument here. Yes sales should be controlled but only for ingame items like boss gear. Cause that would otherwise be a p2w factor and THIS could actually be abused by goldsellers farming bossgear and selling it. However this doesn't apply to costumes in any form as they have no way getting them. (Well yeah they could buy it from another player and sell it cheaper. Would make a lot of sense./sarcasm off)

Seems like some guys are just trolling at this point. I would understand if you would bring actual arguments but it kinda seems you are just against other having fun or helping people out getting something against bid bots. Try bringing actual arguments for once.

Posted (edited)

How does this promote gold selling? Sellers still are restricted by 5 max pearl items per week and min max prices, buyers still have to pay the silvers. Besides, he just suggested pearl items, if you decide to pay gold sellers $$ and silvers for cash shop items, then you are an idiot.

Edited by emory

Posted

The first good argument here. Yes sales should be controlled but only for ingame items like boss gear.

I actually enjoyed also complete free trading, like it was in L2. But it requires some active GMs ingame, so they can spot and ban the bots and gold sellers and anything that manipulates or crashes the market, not being result from normal gameplay. I think the system was made to prevent those, without the need for manual supervising

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0