• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

2/15/2017 Accuracy tests

218 posts in this topic

Posted

NXez4Cs.jpg

mfbdVVT.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19zyHs9CETQre5xWC0aRgmPSEFqRH4qeSuAzX9w3k7KM/edit#gid=1841983700

Gear used is above, the results are obvious. Accuracy is a joke and people who have been preaching for accuracy are simply trying to break the Witch's Earring marketplace and instead inflate the Red Coral Earring one. I spent hours testing this out. There is nothing that can withstand my monstrous amount of AP (or anyone else's for that fact). The main feature of this test is that Accuracy is gained in a hidden form the more AP you have. With 249 sheet AP you have so much hidden accuracy you can easily reach the 100% hitrate mark on a target without evasion offhand. If they use evasion offhand, your damage is so high anyway that going down to 80% hitrate won't make a difference. Thank me later.

18 people like this

Posted

NXez4Cs.jpg

mfbdVVT.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19zyHs9CETQre5xWC0aRgmPSEFqRH4qeSuAzX9w3k7KM/edit#gid=1841983700

Gear used is above, the results are obvious. Accuracy is a joke and people who have been preaching for accuracy are simply trying to break the Witch's Earring marketplace and instead inflate the Red Coral Earring one. I spent hours testing this out. There is nothing that can withstand my monstrous amount of AP (or anyone else's for that fact). The main feature of this test is that Accuracy is gained in a hidden form the more AP you have. With 249 sheet AP you have so much hidden accuracy you can easily reach the 100% hitrate mark on a target without evasion offhand. If they use evasion offhand, your damage is so high anyway that going down to 80% hitrate won't make a difference. Thank me later.

Thank you for your work, i'll might consider changing my accessories now

Posted

Legit source, was testing with my friends and we came to the same conclusion. There is no point in wasting money for things like Red Coral Earrings because after certain amount of AP you are going to deal more dmg with pure AP equipment. Sweet spot was around 240+ap, unfortunately we didn't document it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for sharing.

Posted

They are trolling... They are trying to get people with TRI and TET RCE's to sell them so they can buy. And ofc not be killed cause alot of them use evasion gear :P

4 people like this

Posted

YOU DON'T ONE SHOT YOU NEED MOAR AP -----ING NOOBS ACCURACY IS FOR PUSSIES THAT DON'T HAVE AP

Posted

Sell your Google stocks people, that company is going down!

1 person likes this

Posted

Man finally someone speaks this shit out. I'm kinda tired of people thinking Evasion/Accuracy is the way to go.

Posted

They are trolling... They are trying to get people with TRI and TET RCE's to sell them so they can buy. And ofc not be killed cause alot of them use evasion gear :P

I'm sorry, do you not see my gear? Why would I lie about this? My gear is flawless, and there's nothing that can stop me from deleting you, or anyone else with evasion gear. AP = hidden accuracy on top of damage, it's due to people like YOU who are making absurd amount of money selling red coral earrings from fooling players who haven't tested anything.

2 people like this

Posted

So, now you have switched from trolling the discord, to trolling the forum? Doesnt get any better though...

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

http://streamable.com/xk41m

How can he be so bad?

Edited by Mulder
10 people like this

Posted

lmao

Posted

So what mobs did you test this on? 
Did you try it in pvp circumstances?
Did you try higher level mobs? 

Posted

you should read the google spreadsheet

Posted

you should read the google spreadsheet

I did for the second time to make sure I wasn't missing anything my questions still stand :) 

Posted

I'm sorry, do you not see my gear? Why would I lie about this? My gear is flawless, and there's nothing that can stop me from deleting you, or anyone else with evasion gear. AP = hidden accuracy on top of damage, it's due to people like YOU who are making absurd amount of money selling red coral earrings from fooling players who haven't tested anything.

Flawless? Dont See full Pen? No Tungrades, If you gonna state that in a troll atleast think before ^^

Posted (edited)

I did for the second time to make sure I wasn't missing anything my questions still stand :) 

prIdxuc.png

you need to check for a third time it seems

Flawless? Dont See full Pen? No Tungrades, If you gonna state that in a troll atleast think before ^^

I don't need more gear than this to currently delete berserkers and witches in pen armor and DP accesories, I stand still by my point: my gear is flawless.

Edited by BdoTemp1

Posted

prIdxuc.png

you need to check for a third time it seems

Saying a 60 vs 60 is useless if you're vsing say undergeard or under leveled people in comparison to you. not only that but if you're constantly testing it by hitting different people you are changing the variables and making the sample size inaccurate. 

So again .

1 person likes this

Posted

lol tested on 263 DP.  That's like taking a sword to a stick of butter.  Try your high AP and little accuracy on someone building DP.  Say someone around 330 DP or more.  Let us know then.

4 people like this

Posted

•  

How many Walkers did you kill?

How many people?

Why?

12 people like this

Posted

Saying a 60 vs 60 is useless if you're vsing say undergeard or under leveled people in comparison to you. not only that but if you're constantly testing it by hitting different people you are changing the variables and making the sample size inaccurate. 

So again .

•  

looks like you can't understand simple, obvious information:

the target was a lvl 60 sorceress in full tri boss armor (263 DP) with valencia meal buff up (evasion), obviously a PvP test, i don't give a shit about an useless PvE test

Posted

you suck, get good.

3 people like this

Posted

Enjoy being a forum troll in that case :) 

Posted

Man...  this thread is gross...  y'all sound like the type of people that like to smell your own farts *nod, nod*

6 people like this

Posted

Btw isnt this something thats kinda already known from multiple tests on Korean server, that accuracy is pretty much worthless after reaching certain ap value.

7 people like this