• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

2/15/2017 Accuracy tests

218 posts in this topic

Posted

now now op just wants to buy red corals over these fake tests and anyone who beleves these very vague tests is a moron as many more people have done tests that say otherwise.

Posted

- You forget every class has different DP scaling (including, ACC, EVA and DR) Every hit has a different effect on every class.

- You tested with a single skill on a single person, with only a FEW hits. Come again when you complete at least 10.000 hits in order to be able to draw conclusions.

- Where's the video footage? Where are the screenshots? You're providing random numbers with exactly NOTHING to back it up with.

would be a better and correct way testing something

Posted

Too bad I can't find spreadsheet that was posted a while ago, where some guy tested 10AP vs 10Accuracy.

In the end 10 more accuracy helped him more. I will post it here if I find it again.

But it seems like this thread is just to troll people into buying something else. 

Good job OP, you just proved what a scum you are.

1 person likes this

Posted

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2ltYWdlcy1leHQtMi5k

26 people like this

Posted

All I see is people resorting to ad hominem attacks, with no plausible information or evidence to prove my testing wrong. Then again, you keep trying to manipulate the Red Coral Earring marketplace, and your attempts are shabby at best.

tcf8183_6qy6tu.jpg 

Posted

Amazing how incomplete and wrong you're testing. And then calling out people for not being capable of reading simple statistics.

You're clearly unaware of how to apply statistics into a form in which it actually makes sense and allows you to draw conclusions from them.

- You forget every class has different DP scaling (including, ACC, EVA and DR) Every hit has a different effect on every class.

- You tested with a single skill on a single person, with only a FEW hits. Come again when you complete at least 10.000 hits in order to be able to draw conclusions.

- Where's the video footage? Where are the screenshots? You're providing random numbers with exactly NOTHING to back it up with.

.. could continue for a while, but why would I? There's at least 12 documents out there that explain ACC and AP conversion better and more detailed than you do. Grats for baiting so many people by spitting out your usually nonsense information. I bet you're making the numbers up again, thus bringing us back to the point where you are lying (again).

Stop telling people shit based on shit.

Am I the only person who were amused by the setup of her test spreadsheet?

Posted

OP's gear 

33sU1F4.png

5 people like this

Posted

This is funny, at the end it comes down trading 3 ap for 8 acc on PEN, even if acc is worth alot less i still have the opinion of 8 acc > 3 ap. 
Not going for tungrade anytime soon but that would be 8 acc for 5 ap which is already worth switching i guess since its end game gear.
And regarding red battlefield crystals, its up to personal preference some rather go for dmg some rather go for more consistant CC.

Posted

Am I the only person who were amused by the setup of her test spreadsheet?

His* He's nowhere a female. Just pretending to be.

And I found it amusing, but more so triggering. Looks like a 5 year old trying Excel for the first time.

Posted

His* He's nowhere a female. Just pretending to be.

And I found it amusing, but more so triggering. Looks like a 5 year old trying Excel for the first time.

I am sorry, the behavior insinuated female as well. My mistake.

But yeah, my OCD seriously hurt watching that :P

Posted (edited)

OP's gear 

33sU1F4.png

that pic is at least 2 months old, good job, i have gone full ap ever since

NXez4Cs.jpg

though nothing new since i always kept my tri witches in the bag, just had to upgrade my nouver, 2x rbf on weapon, tri ogre and tri basilisk, was simple

Edited by BdoTemp1

Posted

that pic is at least 2 months old, good job, i have gone full ap ever since

Look, it was funny as long as it lasted. Your reddit thread went ablaze quickly, too. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame while the server was down.

Nice try though.

Posted

"though nothing new since i always kept my tri witches in the bag, just had to upgrade my nouver, 2x rbf on weapon, tri ogre and tri basilisk, was simple" Proof post was just to get attention for gear op was not receiving in game., pathetic. 

Posted (edited)

"though nothing new since i always kept my tri witches in the bag, just had to upgrade my nouver, 2x rbf on weapon, tri ogre and tri basilisk, was simple" Proof post was just to get attention for gear op was not receiving in game., pathetic. 

ydN1BkI.png

really old picture of my gear

AFJVBH1.jpg

that one's from early enemy days, old as hell as well

Edited by BdoTemp1

Posted

9/11 players reported increased Kill counts in the first 3 days of going full AP

Posted

OP's gear 

33sU1F4.png

i laughed so fckn hard at this lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

Posted (edited)

I guess its pretty pointless to post since people will belive in what they chose to belive but from Korean tests it was always a known fact that after certain AP value you simply dont need more extra accuracy(beside zaka,bheg,alchemy stone and buffs), however realistcly very small percentage of EU/NA players has reached those AP values and until you do reach them you should be going for a more accuracy focused build.

Than again as stated in the begining this will be again dismised as a troll post or whatever so this will be my final post in this thread, since i rly dont care in what you chose to belive in.

Edited by Paric

Posted

:thinking: tbh from what i am aware, accuarcy only really matters vs mobs/players higher level than yourself.... so accuracy works for 56-59 ... but once your 60/61/62 then FULL AP is better because like 80% of the bdo player base is lower level than you and those who arent are running same build as you anyway...

Posted

tri ogre and tri basilisk, was simple

Pro tip! you should play the lottery.

Posted

I'm sorry, do you not see my gear? Why would I lie about this? My gear is flawless, and there's nothing that can stop me from deleting you, or anyone else with evasion gear. AP = hidden accuracy on top of damage, it's due to people like YOU who are making absurd amount of money selling red coral earrings from fooling players who haven't tested anything.

Flawless? Don't see any PENs :P

Posted

looks like you can't understand simple, obvious information:

the target was a lvl 60 sorceress in full tri boss armor (263 DP) with valencia meal buff up (evasion), obviously a PvP test, i don't give a shit about an useless PvE test

I always praise own testing from the community, thanks for this. However, you did not used the scientific method properly. You didnt increase DP or evasion to see how the damage would correlate. Your high AP is going to melt down 263DP for sure, and the valencia buff is nothing tbh, because 1acc>1evasion (3acc = 4eva if im not mistaken).

Again bro, this is great work but we would appreciate the changing in variables otherwise you cant take the conclusions you did. By your own tests, there is nothing here that can make you say that accuracy and evasion are absolete.

Thanks for the hard work though, appreciate it.

Posted

I always praise own testing from the community, thanks for this. However, you did not used the scientific method properly. You didnt increase DP or evasion to see how the damage would correlate. Your high AP is going to melt down 263DP for sure, and the valencia buff is nothing tbh, because 1acc>1evasion (3acc = 4eva if im not mistaken).

Again bro, this is great work but we would appreciate the changing in variables otherwise you cant take the conclusions you did. By your own tests, there is nothing here that can make you say that accuracy and evasion are absolete.

Thanks for the hard work though, appreciate it.

Thank you kind sir, I will resort to testing against a 330 DP sorceress lvl 61 in full tet armor + evasion offhand tonight and come up with more results.

5 people like this

Posted

God your so up yourself it's hilarious! "Flawless gear"  "deleting you" really? People actually talk like this in real life 😂

Only Millennials.

Posted

Thank you kind sir, I will resort to testing against a 330 DP sorceress lvl 61 in full tet armor + evasion offhand tonight and come up with more results.

Yeah would definitely be interested in that, or one of those geared out zerkers/warriors.  As a zerker warriors are the tankiest guys I run into and I can usually smash through sorcs.

Posted

Nooo please dont tell people this.. I like being told by people that my PEN Witch is a joke and that I should use my stacks on Red Coral Earrings instead v_vLet them believe stacking accuracy is the way to go :^)

PEN Tungrade woulda been soooo much better ;).

1 person likes this