• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

2/15/2017 Accuracy tests

218 posts in this topic

Posted

wow so I changed from my tet boss set to pen grunil rocking tri mark of shadows, tet witches earings, tet basi belt, tri ogre ring, tet livito, tet steel dagger and a tet dande and now im one comboing everything, confirmed accuracy means nothing and you all should toss your pricy gears and buy cheaper stuff cause wow the ap jump from tri zaka to tet livito is amazeing who needs hidden accuracy, heck i dont even need bhegs gloves to one hit combo all.

Posted (edited)

http://streamable.com/xk41m

How can he be so bad?

Considering the recording player couldn't even make it 10 seconds before becoming massively desynced from the server as shown by the warrior teleporting four times, through a fence, and the opposing fighter started their attack towards the player's previous position about half a second behind, as if he hadn't moved yet...

But nah, must be because he's a terrible player.

Edited by Shades

Posted

Considering the recording player couldn't even make it 10 seconds before becoming massively desynced from the server as shown by the warrior teleporting four times, through a fence, and the opposing fighter started their attack towards the player's previous position about half a second behind, as if he hadn't moved yet...

Guide on how to lose in bdo:

- blame rng

- blame desync

- blame class balance

2 people like this

Posted

OP's test show such inconsistency in results it is extremely easy to state and prove they are just made up.

Let's check the easiest - elixir of concentration and serendia - just compare results. Nothing used - 53%, Elixir + serendia - 58%, elixir alone 58,33%(funny fact to use such degree of precision in only this one) - btw this result would suggest serendia does not work which is again contradicted in last part when he compares his full gear with and without serendia(87,66% and 92,33% hit rate).

OP says you the accuracy does not matter and AP is all that matters, and to back up that he shows LOW AP test (I assume only with kzarka) where one TRI witch gave him 9%!!! hit rate increase, that's just amazing result - and should be also easy to check for anyone.

Now there is a good part - with the same earing and adding as huge ammount of AP as tet nouver with probably 2xap gems in it he gets another 9% hit increase... that data is so amazing i just could not hold it any more ;p

3 people like this

Posted

no!!! you are wrong!!! how can i be so bad!!!!!!

Posted

The fact you talk repeatedly about people wasting there money and manipulating the market is to funny, what would it even matter if you do not believe or have any interest in accuracy? If someone wants to use AP let them use AP, if someone wants to use Accuracy let them use Accuracy really makes no difference. Nice to see you got guild mates/friends bumping the thread ( wish i had friends :( ).

(And yes that is me in my picture and yes i know i'm damn hot.)

1 person likes this

Posted

OP's test show such inconsistency in results it is extremely easy to state and prove they are just made up.

Let's check the easiest - elixir of concentration and serendia - just compare results. Nothing used - 53%, Elixir + serendia - 58%, elixir alone 58,33%(funny fact to use such degree of precision in only this one) - btw this result would suggest serendia does not work which is again contradicted in last part when he compares his full gear with and without serendia(87,66% and 92,33% hit rate).

OP says you the accuracy does not matter and AP is all that matters, and to back up that he shows LOW AP test (I assume only with kzarka) where one TRI witch gave him 9%!!! hit rate increase, that's just amazing result - and should be also easy to check for anyone.

Now there is a good part - with the same earing and adding as huge ammount of AP as tet nouver with probably 2xap gems in it he gets another 9% hit increase... that data is so amazing i just could not hold it any more ;p

I agree with you, the numbers seem odd. Too few samples in my opinion so the numbers don't mean much anyway. This Thread also seems to have turned into a pissing contest.

Posted

Troll thread is 0/10 troll

Posted

bump.

Please guys, this guy want's you to not waste anymore money, he is right!

Posted (edited)

Only thing that comes from this test is serendia and elixir working like shit in pvp which was well known fact before. Get 300+dp opponent with evasion stacked (gems, jewellery, buffs alcg stones) and compare 2xWE to 2xRC and test on different skills. That should be more real test. 

After switching to RCE i cant wait to WE going higher so i can sell 2xTRI :)

Edited by Templarek

Posted

RCE not worth a thing everyone should just try to sell them all min price now before they become worthless.

Posted (edited)

we (or at least I) still dont know the hitchance of a highend AP build vs highend evasion build and we dont know how much AP equals 1 accuracy (maybe its even different on each item).

RCE might still be worth it. I wonder if it really gives the same damage increase per enchant as other earrings though, might as well be 1 AP and 1 Accuracy and they gave us a misleading description once again...

Edited by Alexiel

Posted (edited)

Hey, thanks for sharing!

Have you tried testing the two tri witch's and the two tri red coral's? (with the same base gear, by exchanging only the earrings) this is something i would really like to see but i can't afford them right now :/

Edited by Ylod
formatting

Posted

0/10 troll. 

2 people like this

Posted

WTS TET RCE earring pair min price, thats what op wants people to do so he/she can finally get end game earings without a tone of compotition.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorc need buff when i see Eiene versus that ninja, that's insane dps from the ninja !! i'm not sure if i'm serious or not.

Posted

Sorc need buff when i see Eiene versus that ninja, that's insane dps from the ninja !! i'm not sure if i'm serious or not.

Ninja top pvp 1v1

Posted

Can't take this guy or his guild seriously when it's a shitbag of a circle jerk...

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't take this guy or his guild seriously when it's a shitbag of a circle jerk...

same

Posted

http://streamable.com/xk41m

How can he be so bad?

Well, this least proves that even with flawless gear you can't defeat everyone, dispelling the whole p2w notion.

Posted

bump.

Please guys, this guy want's you to not waste anymore money, he is right!

I'll consider beliving when he sell out kzarka for liverto

Posted

NXez4Cs.jpg

mfbdVVT.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19zyHs9CETQre5xWC0aRgmPSEFqRH4qeSuAzX9w3k7KM/edit#gid=1841983700

Gear used is above, the results are obvious. Accuracy is a joke and people who have been preaching for accuracy are simply trying to break the Witch's Earring marketplace and instead inflate the Red Coral Earring one. I spent hours testing this out. There is nothing that can withstand my monstrous amount of AP (or anyone else's for that fact). The main feature of this test is that Accuracy is gained in a hidden form the more AP you have. With 249 sheet AP you have so much hidden accuracy you can easily reach the 100% hitrate mark on a target without evasion offhand. If they use evasion offhand, your damage is so high anyway that going down to 80% hitrate won't make a difference. Thank me later.

You mean with 249 AP as a Sorc, not a Musa, Maehwa, Warrior, Tamer, Giant or Valk.

A lot of people have already figured out that some classes do not get the same benefits from accuracy that others do. Witch/Wizard for instance don't need much of it, we have seen this, Sorc falls within the same category very clearly and many have seen this, it seems you have just come to this realization that others came to months ago. Nothing to do with "AP having hidden accuracy values" it seems to be dependent upon the actual class you play. A musa for instance will actually see a drastic difference in their damage if they start running more accuracy with 2x RCE than a Sorc would see.

No this is not a complaint of "well this clearly makes sorc OP" no, it doesn't, it just means they are able to build differently than other classes that pretty much need the accuracy off of sources like RCE or tree spirit belt already on top of having bhegs and a kzarka to do their maximum amount of damage. We have seen witches/wizards with actually less AP than you have still land so much damage on people who even have stacked up evasion whereas we have seen, at least I've seen, a musa actually struggle to land hits on a 260 DP Warrior with only Muskans as their source of Evasion, even while the Warrior was CC'd, when they had 210+ AP but no RCE on top of their bhegs and kzarka.

Its different for each class. So are people silly for telling a sorc to build accuracy? Yeah. Are they silly for telling a Warrior or Musa to do so? No.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Am i the only one who feels this entire thread was just to brag about ones gear.

As a very casual, full time working husband and soon to be dad i know ill never have the gear/money to have this insane gearscore/huge edick/ego the OP has so i only have one question.

For low lvl/poor player, is acc build > full AP build the way to go for most classes?

Edited by Te'Ryn Tec

Posted (edited)

Please post a test with a witchearing +0 or +1 or +2 to see if if it is AP or just the accessories added or even hidden accuracy on enchants. THanks

Like someone else said, this is nothing new. If you have kzarka, bheg, serendia, alch stone against full boss armor, it is enough accuracy. If you do have more accuracy modifiers from other equipment, it is very minimal difference. You will only notice the difference on high hit skills and notice a loss of damage on low hit skills because you already have enough accuracy. It is obviously different against evasion builders

You mean with 249 AP as a Sorc, not a Musa, Maehwa, Warrior, Tamer, Giant or Valk.

A lot of people have already figured out that some classes do not get the same benefits from accuracy that others do. Witch/Wizard for instance don't need much of it, we have seen this, Sorc falls within the same category very clearly and many have seen this, it seems you have just come to this realization that others came to months ago. Nothing to do with "AP having hidden accuracy values" it seems to be dependent upon the actual class you play. A musa for instance will actually see a drastic difference in their damage if they start running more accuracy with 2x RCE than a Sorc would see.

No this is not a complaint of "well this clearly makes sorc OP" no, it doesn't, it just means they are able to build differently than other classes that pretty much need the accuracy off of sources like RCE or tree spirit belt already on top of having bhegs and a kzarka to do their maximum amount of damage. We have seen witches/wizards with actually less AP than you have still land so much damage on people who even have stacked up evasion whereas we have seen, at least I've seen, a musa actually struggle to land hits on a 260 DP Warrior with only Muskans as their source of Evasion, even while the Warrior was CC'd, when they had 210+ AP but no RCE on top of their bhegs and kzarka.

Its different for each class. So are people silly for telling a sorc to build accuracy? Yeah. Are they silly for telling a Warrior or Musa to do so? No.

He is testing on a skill that is a single hit rate. And you clearly arent reading the spread sheet. When he adds witch earings he haves higher hit rate...

Why would warriors need more accuracy? Do you not know they have 20%+ accuracy modifiers on most skills??? And uh musa doesnt have trouble landing hits on a warrior that just have muskans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCaKkgcPjoY
Video of KR musa, he faces many classes and literally 2-3 skills everyone with no red coral earings

Edited by BarcodeGod