• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No damage buffs for ninja and kuno why?

102 posts in this topic

Posted

【Kunoichi&Ninja】

● Bug fixed where your Concealment status was not showing intermittently while graphic settings- low or lower.

【Kunoichi】

● Accuracy increase effect added on the skill Flash Slash.

● PvE damage of Flash Slash with Black Spirit’s Rage has been decreased a little bit; PvP damage has been increase a little bit.

【Ninja】

● PvP damage and attack scope of Ninjutsu: Spin Blade with Black Spirit’s Rage has been increased a little bit.

● Camera effect after using Ninjutsu: Spin Blade with Black Spirit’s Rage has been improved to become a bit faster.

If this is about today's up is unfair, because all classes will gain damage in skills

Posted

We're likely to get the changes from Koreas 29.12 patch and not the most recent ones. In addition to that, all those changes from the recent patch are entirely pointless for post awakening gameplay, so nothing will change for any class.

Posted

We're likely to get the changes from Koreas 29.12 patch and not the most recent ones. In addition to that, all those changes from the recent patch are entirely pointless for post awakening gameplay, so nothing will change for any class.

ok thanks

Posted (edited)

BSB buff is cool, It's better than blinking in combat stance.

Any one know the real difference in damage before and after?

Edit: Just saw it's only the black spirit rage buff. Nevermind, it's essentially blinking.

Edited by LethalAF

Posted

yeah nice buffs for sorcs rip ninja and kuno

Posted

Wow..I was hoping for SOMETHING...why are they buffing the already top tier classes...?

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow..I was hoping for SOMETHING...why are they buffing the already top tier classes...?

That they force people to reroll  => $$ for kakao

Posted

【Kunoichi&Ninja】

● Bug fixed where your Concealment status was not showing intermittently while graphic settings- low or lower.

【Kunoichi】

● Accuracy increase effect added on the skill Flash Slash.

● PvE damage of Flash Slash with Black Spirit’s Rage has been decreased a little bit; PvP damage has been increase a little bit.

【Ninja】

● PvP damage and attack scope of Ninjutsu: Spin Blade with Black Spirit’s Rage has been increased a little bit.

● Camera effect after using Ninjutsu: Spin Blade with Black Spirit’s Rage has been improved to become a bit faster.

If this is about today's up is unfair, because all classes will gain damage in skills

I love how all the other classes have actual numbers, but we get a vague description.

1 person likes this

Posted

I scroll through all the buffs the other classes get and then get to the ninja and its a couple lines of "go suck it"

Posted

That means that ninja/kunoichi is strong enough already. Learn to play ppl :)

1 person likes this

Posted

That means that ninja/kunoichi is strong enough already. Learn to play ppl :)

Best troll ever :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, I don't want to dissapoint you guys but this game is officialy only for milking..

So force ppl to reroll is a brilliant tactic.

They pay their hair saloon with this buggy shit game: http://www.kakao.com/services/73

Ever wondered why no Serverfix was ever released? Well cash went into that new bus: http://www.kakao.com/services/58

So guys, get real and quit the game already if you have played a character to lv 58 or higher, the game is not gonna change, just get over it and try to find a way to continue live without it.. 

If you do not want to quit, have fun playing milkfest 2017

Posted

From what I've been reading from the KR side of things, -most- of them think Ninja and Kuno are strong classes in their own respective roles for pvp. While this can be considered true, it becomes pretty much hollow when you start to consider everyone else. Roles don't matter in this game because everybody else can fill your shoes without relying on stealth or evasion builds to perform well.

1 person likes this

Posted

From what I've been reading from the KR side of things, -most- of them think Ninja and Kuno are strong classes in their own respective roles for pvp. While this can be considered true, it becomes pretty much hollow when you start to consider everyone else. Roles don't matter in this game because everybody else can fill your shoes without relying on stealth or evasion builds to perform well.

This is a good point.

We ARE good at our role, but not as good as the others with much greater ease. 

Posted

Has anyone tested the 100% BSB yet? Is it faster?

That's my main disappointment in this class -The 100% rage skill is just poorly designed.

I would have liked to see some damage buffs from this patch, but I still like our class for oPvP.

Posted

Ninja

• When using [Ninjutsu: Blade Spin Blade] with Black Spirit’s Rage 100%, the range and damage in PvP has been increased.

• When using [Ninjutsu: Blade Spin Blade] with Black Spirit’s Rage 100%, the slow camera effect has been reduced.

• After learning Star Throw III, moving backwards and using the ability would not properly apply the damage and has now been resolved.

• [Magic Shuriken Exchange I] quest can only be accepted by Ninjas.

i lolz so hard

Posted

Ninja

• When using [Ninjutsu: Blade Spin Blade] with Black Spirit’s Rage 100%, the range and damage in PvP has been increased.

• When using [Ninjutsu: Blade Spin Blade] with Black Spirit’s Rage 100%, the slow camera effect has been reduced.

• After learning Star Throw III, moving backwards and using the ability would not properly apply the damage and has now been resolved.

• [Magic Shuriken Exchange I] quest can only be accepted by Ninjas.

i lolz so hard

ikr, better buff would be just to gt rid of it.

1 person likes this

Posted

i think i'll reroll dark knight <.<

Posted

I don't agree at all, have you checked them? You use you not-awakened weapon in pvp fights. You know that right? 
We have so many buffs so if someone tell me that Ninja is not being ignored he is just ignorant or stupid. 

2 people like this

Posted

ikr, better buff would be just to gt rid of it.

lol quoted for sad truth.

Keep BSB but get rid of the 100%

Posted

This patch is probably a part of a larger set of patches to bring the base class closer to awakening level. As the developers were not happy with how the current player-base mainly focused on awakening as it was significantly stronger. Ninja base class is for the most part fine so not many changes needed to be made. Still some of the memes being posted on KR forums are a good laugh

i13220193059.png

2 people like this

Posted

Well, those bastards are destroying our class, adding pointless stuff and not even correcting our bugs, get lost Pearl Abyss, same goes for Kakao games, and guess what? At her release the dark knight will be broken as -----, so they'll get an excuse to leave our class alone ( even thought it's already what's happening..)

Not to QQ or what, tried to keep playing my ninja, farming, lvling till lvl 60, i'am done atm, don't know if i'm the only ninja here to feel that, but i'm wondering wether should i reroll for a maewha ( the only character whom seems to have some mechanics appart of kuno and ninja) or leave this -----ing game

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yeah Ninja and Kuno are STRONG......

With  280 ap we rival warrior with 180 ap

Edited by Soren00
1 person likes this

Posted

Well, those bastards are destroying our class, adding pointless stuff and not even correcting our bugs, get lost Pearl Abyss, same goes for Kakao games, and guess what? At her release the dark knight will be broken as -----, so they'll get an excuse to leave our class alone ( even thought it's already what's happening..)

Not to QQ or what, tried to keep playing my ninja, farming, lvling till lvl 60, i'am done atm, don't know if i'm the only ninja here to feel that, but i'm wondering wether should i reroll for a maewha ( the only character whom seems to have some mechanics appart of kuno and ninja) or leave this -----ing game

Ranger is like a more powerful kuno with a ranged attack.

If you are rerolling speed, just go Musa. They are easy mode and are probably the best class at grinding. 

Posted

Except maehwa and valk, but those classes needed buffs juat about as badly as tamer ninja kuno do.

Ill also just leave this here. 

Dont, the buffs will eventually come, i think they are just trying to be sure the changes the make are actually effective. After quitting for 8 months and coming back they actually listened to what most people complained about, change just seems to be slow and steady in this game. 

If they would have waited longer to release ninja and kuno in a balanced state people would constantly complain so it was really unavoidable and a loose loose for both player and them.

They also seem just about as clueless at balancing the shortsword classes as they are with ranged classes.

(tamer having a pet to 2v1 if buffed is something people point out as op, and ninja having a stealth and being able to 1 shot from it presents similar issues of counterplay (yes contrary to popular belief the op classes still have counterplay jst more ways to cover up weaknesses))

They also never seem to balance classes in relation to each other, thus the roles of certian classes dont let other classes excell where they are supposed to. (I.E. ranger being able to assassinate better than kuno or ninja. Or Wiz/Witch being able to bust people with aoe faster than some classes can with single target skills. Or sorc being able to group targets just as well as valk but proceed to lawnmower 2 shot them after, with less animation time)