• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

No damage buffs for ninja and kuno why?

102 posts in this topic

Posted

The only reason I ask for "buffs" is because I still feel everyone else has great advantages for their roles..

Zerkers insane CC and good dmg, Warriors Everything.. ----- them, Wizard needs a nerf.

And they have a ton of stuff to help, mana shields, super armors, blah blah. 

A "buff" to our movements speed would be cool, a lot of our cancels and stuff that enable good movement have a tendency to lag and be useless in node war could just be my connection. 

Posted

The only reason I ask for "buffs" is because I still feel everyone else has great advantages for their roles..

Zerkers insane CC and good dmg, Warriors Everything.. ----- them, Wizard needs a nerf.

A "buff" to our movements speed would be cool, a lot of our cancels and stuff that enable good movement have a tendency to lag and be useless in node war could just be my connection. 

you talk as if u know all and in another thread u mention how cool the overhand stance is after recently discovering it

Posted

you talk as if u know all and in another thread u mention how cool the overhand stance is after recently discovering it

I was able to rekt face without it. 

Some of the guys on this forum have fought me in node war and know that I am not a scrub Ninja. 

I just didn't use it very much. 

I would use my non awakened skills to close distance for grabs and such and use my awakening skills for DPS. I still fight better that way than I do with my overhand stance just because I haven't had enough practice. 

We can scrap if you want bb grl.. I prove myself to you Senpai. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Doesn't sound like you're agreeing with that other guy so... just to confirm, you don't think ninja is borderline OP?

Posted (edited)

Funny how nobody in this thread wanted to listen to me and I was right.......... Kuno got the same qol buffs as Maehwa, and got debugged. So will Ninja. Stop complaining. 

Edited by KeenEye

Posted

Doesn't sound like you're agreeing with that other guy so... just to confirm, you don't think ninja is borderline OP?

I don't think damage is the thing holding us back.

Posted

I don't think damage is the thing holding us back.

agreed

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

nm

Edited by Beld

Posted (edited)

-snip-

Wait... what? You weren't ever using trans serpent? o_O Dang, dude. You missed out.

But yeah. I never said Ninjas don't do enough damage. The damage has never been the issue. Our survivability is a complete joke because we have little defense in our kit, broken/bugged iframes, long animation locks, and stealth is... a mess of its own. I want qol changes that make it easier to fight as a Ninja on even ground with other classes. They are all spoiled by super armor and frontal guard. I don't even care if we don't get more super armor if they'd fix our iframes and make them reliable. 

Edited by Xenon
2 people like this

Posted

I fought a ninja Lord Zvar I think his name was yesterday I think he lurks here, guy was literally immortal lol. I have 204 ap and a full combo would only do about 20% of his health if the attacks actually hit lmfao.

I can only imagine the cancer of fighting that guy in node war. 

Ninja best dp stack class? lol. 

Posted

Ninja was not buffed because he was designed to fight awak classes without his awak, Ninja pre awak is already extremely strong, what is there to buff?

Posted

Wait... what? You weren't ever using trans serpent? o_O Dang, dude. 

You miss actually nothing when serpent from transition stance while close to enemy (after morderous for example). No idea if its intended but bonus damage seems to work only when you are in some distance from enemy from my experience

Posted

You miss actually nothing when serpent from transition stance while close to enemy (after morderous for example). No idea if its intended but bonus damage seems to work only when you are in some distance from enemy from my experience

You still get bonus damage on the second energy wave, but the first slash has a weird hit box in my experience.

Ninja was not buffed because he was designed to fight awak classes without his awak, Ninja pre awak is already extremely strong, what is there to buff?

Ninja first came out in KR before they implemented awakenings... so no, not really? They buffed certain classes to help themcompete with awakenings, namely Witch/Wizard and Ninja/Kuno because they were last to get their awakenings. We didn't get that buff here until after awakening was implemented for Ninja/Kuno, so the mainhand seems a lot stronger than it would have before.

Posted

What is your reason for the recent patch buffing warrior and sroc? they're better than ninja. Come to think of it, almost every character is buffed before ninja, yer we're the 2nd/3rd least played class

Posted

What is your reason for the recent patch buffing warrior and sroc? they're better than ninja. Come to think of it, almost every character is buffed before ninja, yer we're the 2nd/3rd least played class

Second least played in KR. Wizard is the least played class.

Posted

I find it odd that the Wizard is the least played class.  Why do you suppose that is?

Posted

I find it odd that the Wizard is the least played class.  Why do you suppose that is?

Visually unappealing.

Posted

Visually unappealing.

lol Korean love dem waifus

Posted

Was this before or after wizard was awakwaened?

Posted

Yea I find it hard to believe that the Wizard is still one of the least played.

They are incredibly overpowered in NA, unless that isn't the case in Korea. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Those statistics were taken shortly after the wizard's awakening if I remember correctly. However, Wizard and Witch were released last in KR (not just their awakenings). I'm fairly certain their popularity has risen greatly since then after realizing how strong the classes are, but that would explain why Wizard was even less common than Ninja at one point in time.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

After. It was part of the demographic PA released in December to celebrate BDO's anniversary. The chart counted in order from the most created character to the least created character in game. Ranger was #1, followed by Warrior and then Sorc. Then Zerker, Tamer, Musa, Maehwa, Witch, Kuno, Ninja, and finally Wizard, iirc. Ninjas accounted for 1.8% of all created characters, Kuno was around 3.4-3.6%, while Wizard was 1.4% in December. It could very well have changed since then, with Ninja now being the least popular class. Not sure. We'll have to wait for the next one as well as our own next month.

Edited by Xenon
1 person likes this

Posted

Exactly. You think PA is making the worst classes OP to cause rerolls?

After. It was part of the demographic PA released in December to celebrate BDO's anniversary. The chart counted in order from the most created character to the least created character in game. Ranger was #1, followed by Warrior and then Sorc. Then Zerker, Tamer, Musa, Maehwa, Witch, Kuno, Ninja, and finally Wizard, iirc. Ninjas accounted for 1.8% of all created characters, Kuno was around 3.4-3.6%, while Wizard was 1.4% in December. It could very well have changed since then, with Ninja now being the least popular class. Not sure. We'll have to wait for the next one as well as our own next month.

sounds valid, wizard was a underpowered old man. thought they really should do a global poll to see who everyone mains

Those statistics were taken shortly after the wizard's awakening if I remember correctly. However, Wizard and Witch were released last in KR (not just their awakenings). I'm fairly certain their popularity has risen greatly since then after realizing how strong the classes are, but that would explain why Wizard was even less common than Ninja at one point in time.

Not everyone knew th destructive potential  of wizard though. I can't really call these numbers vaild anymor

Posted

How are they better than ninja tell me?

You still get bonus damage on the second energy wave, but the first slash has a weird hit box in my experience.

Ninja first came out in KR before they implemented awakenings... so no, not really? They buffed certain classes to help themcompete with awakenings, namely Witch/Wizard and Ninja/Kuno because they were last to get their awakenings. We didn't get that buff here until after awakening was implemented for Ninja/Kuno, so the mainhand seems a lot stronger than it would have before.

Just because it came out before AWAK was released does not mean they didn't plan anything beforehand /facepalm

Posted

How are they better than ninja tell me?

Just because it came out before AWAK was released does not mean they didn't plan anything beforehand /facepalm

If we need to tell you how they're better, then you need to play a different game. You're also assuming a lot there, buddy. There's huge amounts of inbalance atm that would suggest otherwise. Most awakenings play like a patchwork class, even if they give them a different feel.