• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice] Attendance Message | Known Issues [Updated - 2/23/17]

277 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

We're aware of players receiving the message "The Attendance Reward Event is not in effect." and will be working to resolve this in a minor hotfix. Our current estimate on applying this will be early tomorrow, however this may be subject to change.

Update [165mb Patch]: The hotfix has been applied and should resolve the Attendance Reward Event messages. Players will need to relaunch the game and download a small patch to apply the fix.

Additional Ongoing issues we are aware of and are working to resolve:

• Some titles have encountered an issue during the patching process and will be resolved at a later date.
    • Some of the titles include:
      • Conqueror of Balenos
      • Conqueror of Serendia
      • Conqueror of Calpheon
      • Conqueror of Mediah
      • Conqueror of Valencia
  • For players experiencing an issue with the quest(s) involving the Dim Magical items, you may need to abandon the quest and then re-accept it to progress.
  • There is an issue with the alternate language settings for NPC voice overs, currently players are urged to use the normal default voice setting.

Fixed Issues:

• Beauty Album and Photo Gallery are currently offline and will be brought online as soon as possible. *Fixed*
    • Please note the Photo Gallery may require additional time to bring online.
  • Some text is missing from the updated Channel Change screen and will be resolved in a future maintenance. *Fixed*
  • The North America - Calpheon 1 channel was not fully initialized and should be fixed shortly. *Fixed*
  • One of the purchase buttons in the pearl shop is currently not functioning as intended, please see the image below: *Fixed*
  • Holes in the game world around the Shakatu's Territory. *Fixed*
  • Players may encounter an issue in certain areas of the ocean when sailing a boat, we do not currently have an estimate on when this will be resolved. We have included a helpful image created by a user of the area that is currently affected. *Fixed*
  • The floating debris in the newly released ocean content appear to be shy and are currently not letting players interact with them. *Fixed*
9 people like this

Posted (edited)

One more issue: The "Quest Widget" doesn't work at all. Can't scroll...
(Playing on 1600x900 windowed and reset ui)

2017-02-15_16-44-47_Screenshot.png

Edited by Pathin
4 people like this

Posted

How wonderful...so we are supposed to look at that message for the next 10+ h or more...? I mean i am online all day long with afk brakes in between.

The attendance calendar states that the receivable period is until 22nd of February ,i don't see why we can't receive the rewards we have not claimed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Little bug on the side: Wasn't the Cp cap raised to 400? The text that shows when u scroll with your mouse over your cp still says 300.

Posted

One more issue: The "Quest Widget" doesn't work at all. Can't scroll...
(Playing on 1600x900 windowed and reset ui)

2017-02-15_16-44-47_Screenshot.png

Thats some new "recently updated quests" function. You can choose how many quests you want it to keep track of at the same time, 3, 2, 1 or none. I just put it on 0 and it went back to looking like normal except some new separate black spirit quest tab that howers around above the regular quest tracker :|

Posted

Thanks a lot. What a useless function.

1 person likes this

Posted

Also. My event fence is missing. So i cant plant any seeds for the valentine event

Posted

If a fence is unused, after 6 days, it usually goes to your storage.

1 person likes this

Posted

i relogged 5 times does not work

4 people like this

Posted

for the Dim magic weapons, is there a way to re collect them if you accepted everything on one character? because now the quest just stays on when I forfeit it and cant turn it in...

Posted

For me its showing the old Attendence Reward

2017-02-15_61961774.JPG

Posted

Also. My event fence is missing. So i cant plant any seeds for the valentine event

It may potentially be auto collected in your warehouse, if not you may always use a regular farm to plant the seed on.

Posted

i have logged in each and every day. I live in UTC time zone and I am unable to collect my reward for today. Is this a bug? 

attendancereward.jpg

Posted

There are loads of different wordings in different places that makes the attendance thing very confusing for me, so I'd love if a GM could answer this officially.

Can we keep claming these attendance things every new day until the 22nd? As in lets say I have an accessory box tomorrow, can I claim it tomorrow? Or can I no longer get new claims, only recieve the items I haven't already claimed(why wouldn't you click it instantly?).

Posted

i have restarted game and still have that issue that they say has bin fixt so

Posted

Same. I tried restarting the game and even did a repair. Nothing changed.

Posted (edited)

Could you make the start game button available again after getting the 'connection with the server has been lost'? Or do you want us to restart the game 100 times?

Edited by alecs
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have restarted the game several times and still receive the Attendance Reward Is Not In Effect.  I check my bank and it is not in my bank either.  I asked in chat and someone responded it was in the mail.  I did not see it in the mail.  I have 3 of the Lauren Event gifts in my bag and none in the bank.  I do not remember opening those boxes for several days and have let items stack up.

Edited by Zyhrah

Posted

Glad to see they fixed it so it makes it a real chore to even log on.

How can you fix game function and then just break something else? How does that work?

Did you have a planning meeting to see how much aggravation you could cause in the community by breaking even more game function.

Posted

One member and me just Sail out to test New Debris items in Margoria...we navigate ok til Kuit Island - in there Ship freeze out (dont move at all) - and my friends always falling in water.

We change and he take the Wheel - the same , Ship dont move and I fall into the water all the times....please fix it

Posted

I have restarted the game several times and still receive the Attendance Reward Is Not In Effect.  I check my bank and it is not in my bank either.  I asked in chat and someone responded it was in the mail.  I did not see it in the mail.  I have 3 of the Lauren Event gifts in my bag and none in the bank.  I do not remember opening those boxes for several days and have let items stack up.

Same here. Restarted the game once I saw the Announcement Notice in-game that they changed it but still the problem wasnt resolved at all.

Posted

PLZ fix the attendance fast i have really short online time today and it is not fixed with the restart hot fix download. if i miss this day ima cry my balls off im at the fine accesory box and i sure could use some nice items

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So we need to avoid Shakatu and villa buff is there... GREAT, definitely GREAT!

Is it ok if i use transport and go directly to village?

Edited by crosspath

Posted

hold your sh!t people, help in on the way :D

Posted

There are so many issues for today's patch lmao.

1 person likes this