• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice] Attendance Message | Known Issues [Updated - 2/23/17]

277 posts in this topic

Posted

Please fix the issue where you can't press start after disconnecting. This is preventing me from playing the game.

Yeah, this is the real pain unlike a missed reward.

1 person likes this

Posted

The pets you mentioned that had problem and then got fixed, did not get fixed. My tier 4 macaow or whatever, still loots at tier 1 speed. 

Posted

i have been unable to claim the Loyal reward since the patch and even after the hot fix i didnt get compesated for the missing day or so ... and it dont look like i will be getting it today :/

1 person likes this

Posted

A minor bug i found, the lantern dosent work , if you remove it and equip it again it works for a minute and then shuts down again (guess its a Eco one)

Posted (edited)

Lost a few days off attendance reward I think. The very last two, is this an issue or did I miss two days somewhere in the chain??

Edited by SuperFreak
del

Posted

I got every one of the rewards. Claimed the last one  a few hours before maintenance.

Exactly what I am saying then. If you went to bed and to work, you literally had no chance to claim it. Even if you would have been online with your character over night.

Posted

Exactly what I am saying then. If you went to bed and to work, you literally had no chance to claim it. Even if you would have been online with your character over night.

Ah that is why they are lit up but I can't click on them then huh? I got them but cos of patch, boom, gone? Maybe they should auto accept the reward then and send it to your damn mailbox!

Posted

Reard i wathing ...

Posted

Can people please clarify the attendance rewards for me?

I haven't gotten any since Tuesday I think. Is this intentional because I still see people posting about it. This is for the Loyal tab BTW.

Posted

I still have the old attendance reward window. I've shutdown and restarted, and I'm still getting the old one.

How do we initiate the quick fix patch download to fix it?

Posted

i have logged in each and every day. I live in UTC time zone and I am unable to collect my reward for today. Is this a bug? 

attendancereward.jpg

the old attendance rewards ended before you could collect it

Posted

can someone can wxplain me how works Weekend Double Attendance Reward ?

Posted (edited)

I went to bed and claimed my reward before going to work because I knew maintenance was coming and I expected the event to end end after maintenance. Claimable until the 22nd, yes, but you needed to have checked in to be able to claim.

What's wrong here is having only a few hours to claim the last reward and not the whole day, I think that should be looked at in the future. Still, it's not true you had literally no chance to claim it, inconvenient maybe, but not impossible.

Edited by Ashni
1 person likes this

Posted

I wish people would stop worrying about some minor log in reward issue, the main problem is with the start button, preventing some people from logging in and even being able to play the game at all. I think this is what they should focus on the most at the moment. I didn't pay for a game I can't even play.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I wish that players that are getting frustrated cause of the many times they have to restart the client would come first. .-.

Also that moment when I quote/tag the CM but I either get ignored or unconsidered.

Edited by alecs

Posted

Keep getting DC from game >.<

Posted

Keep getting DC from game >.<

same.

Posted

The problem with the ocean is happening in a bunch of spots... so BDO its kinda unplayable to the ones who want to farm pirates and got stuck in the middle of the ocean.

Posted

I want my reward i cant take it becouse i have bug when i got reward?

Posted

26aa129e8f4c982cd9c9d35562d16982.jpg

feelsbadman

Posted

26aa129e8f4c982cd9c9d35562d16982.jpg

feelsbadman

I'm in the same boat, I never logged out during the entire event but I can't claim from day 30 onward.  would've been nice to have a few extra shots at zarka chests and either a tungrade earring or ogre ring to work on some enhancements with.  oh well, guess I'll wait for the next reward cycle to come in.

Posted (edited)

amazing how many people can't read, says at the bottom of the attendance reward screen "event period Jan 12, 2017 - Feb 15, 2017" that means you CANNOT claim any new items past the 15th, which means the event is officially over. The "reward receivable period" means that if you checked in before feb 15 on any item but never claimed to inventory you can still claim it to the 22nd, it DOES NOT mean you can get new rewards to the 22nd. I don't mean to put anyone down but seriously it says right at the bottom of the screen if you read it.

Broken quest for dim armor, once you get and upgrade on one character you still get the armor on alts but they can't seem to upgrade it... Is this intended as to only have 1 upgraded piece or broken.

Same seems to happen for offhand item, can't get the quest to upgrade the offhand item on an alt that has same offhand (i.e. witch/wizard/ranger with dagger).

Idk if anyone else replied to this.. too much to read. It's amazing how you can't read, it clearly says the receivable reward period is until maint on Feb 22, which means you're supposed to be able to claim rewards until then, which means it's bugged. You really should read before making stupid posts trying to sound smart.

Edited by Baraka7

Posted

Idk if anyone else replied to this.. too much to read. It's amazing how you can't read, it clearly says the receivable reward period is until maint on Feb 22, which means you're supposed to be able to claim rewards until then, which means it's bugged. You really should read before making stupid posts trying to sound smart.

He's actually correct, and you are not.  Funny how you question his reading skills, when you are clearly the one unable to comprehend what little you do read (apparently a couple of hundred words is too much for you to handle).  Perhaps you should take your own advice in regards to stupid posts.

1 person likes this

Posted

But yet it says until maintenance, and there was maintenance on the 15th. Just saying.

Posted

Let's fix the real problem @CM_Aethon the start button not working after you dc cuz as much as I enjoy restarting the client NUMEROUS times it getting old and rather snnoying

3 people like this