• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice] Attendance Message | Known Issues [Updated - 2/23/17]

277 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

He's actually correct, and you are not.  Funny how you question his reading skills, when you are clearly the one unable to comprehend what little you do read (apparently a couple of hundred words is too much for you to handle).  Perhaps you should take your own advice in regards to stupid posts.

Lol.. it clearly states we can claim rewards til the 22, OK there buddy. Here you go i ss'd it in game, although if you can't read it in game idk what makes me think you'd be able to read it here

2321321122132131.png

Edited by Baraka7
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Lol.. it clearly states we can claim rewards til the 22, OK there buddy. Here you go i ss'd it in game, although if you can't read it in game idk what makes me think you'd be able to read it here

2321321122132131.png

I was actually going to respond in a different way, since I still don't agree with you, but then I took a step back and realized that our exchange sort of proves that the issue is one of communication.  The whole process is somewhat confusing since the same screen also states that the event ended on the 15th.  When one clicked on the item and got the daily check-in 'stamp,' did that not constitute 'receiving' the reward?  If I recall correctly, one then clicked ok, and then the item went into inventory.  Does the grace period actually mean that one actually did the check-in (got the stamp) and then did not collect the item into inventory?  Not at all clear, in my opinion.

In any case, I hope those of you affected by this do get some sort of satisfactory resolution.  Maybe an extension of this event by a week or something after next week's maintenance or something similar.       

Edited by Zeven

Posted (edited)

What people don't understand here that ''Until Frebruary 22nd'' can be received ... is for the awards that u forgot to take or did not take for previous days ... u won't get anything for a new day ... if u did not log in before maintenance on 15th then the event ended and on 22nd new event will start with new awards ...

P.S: some people having problems to even play the game ... yet here most of u cry about reward leel amusing sadly i am out of popcorn

Edited by Slepete
2 people like this

Posted

P.S: some people having problems to even play the game ... yet here most of u cry about reward leel amusing sadly i am out of popcorn

Exactly my point.

Posted

Hey there CM_Aethon , i am watching this post from yesterday and i saw this Update for the attedance reward fix but none couldt get the reward tho.. Is there any info about it? The attedance reward period was untill 22nd of this month so that means we had 7 more days after yesterday's mainterence .

they will prob mail all the rest to you at the end

Posted

• Players may encounter an issue in certain areas of the ocean when sailing a boat, we do not currently have an estimate on when this will be resolved. We have included a helpful image created by a user of the area that is currently affected.
    2017-02-16_257526943.JPG.6000a8dfaf2f00d
  •  

You will know you are in the bugged waters when your ship sinks a lot more under the water than normal.  Regular fishing boats will be totally underwater except for the mast.  In this area, if you are in the middle of the straight, you will all of a sudden stop in certain areas.  If you look at your boat, you will notice that it is bugged & extremely overweight.  You will not be able to move it at all.  Changing characters & re logging will not work.

If you need to go through these areas, the safest spot to do so is to hug the coast line.

If you do get stuck, you will need to put in a ticket & wait
 or swim to the Kuit Islands port & summon your ship.  Make sure you go to this port as when you remote collect your boat, no matter where from, this is the port it sends your boat to.

Posted (edited)

If you do get stuck, you will need to put in a ticket & wait or swim to the Kuit Islands port & summon your ship.  Make sure you go to this port as when you remote collect your boat, no matter where from, this is the port it sends your boat to.

Only if your boat have something in the inventory. Yesturday my boat stucked there and was empty, so i remote collect it at Pirate island warft and the boat came there.

Edited by Ondin

Posted

Still having same problem, can't claim reward, and not new reward, still returning and loyal. Can't claim and it doesn't change to new rewards...

Posted

Can you please fix the Attendance Reward already, P L E A S E !?

Posted

Can you please fix the Attendance Reward already, P L E A S E !?

if you're talking about the Box for day 35 you had until 9am UTC on the 15th  to claim it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am still getting DC just like that. There can go 3 hours or i can just log in and then bang! Really hope they work this bug out on monday!

1 person likes this

Posted

One more issue: The "Quest Widget" doesn't work at all. Can't scroll...
(Playing on 1600x900 windowed and reset ui)

2017-02-15_16-44-47_Screenshot.png

Exactly the same problem..... also cant claim rewards. GGQQBB

Posted

if you're talking about the Box for day 35 you had until 9am UTC on the 15th  to claim it.

but it says u can claim to the 22nd and if it where suppose to be u get seal and then collect after then its fking stupid how would we know it was like that, who wait 30min to get stamp and then dont claim it wtf. they could atleast explain it much better if that was the thing, the other events u could miss some days, so i thougt it would be same this time

Posted (edited)

but it says u can claim to the 22nd and if it where suppose to be u get seal and then collect after then its fking stupid how would we know it was like that, who wait 30min to get stamp and then dont claim it wtf. they could atleast explain it much better if that was the thing, the other events u could miss some days, so i thougt it would be same this time

its pretty clear...

Its says claim period dec/jan  xx to Feb 15th. This is the period where you can claim a reward. This is when you stamp and claim or stamp and save it.

It also says reward period Dec/jan xx till Feb 22nd. This is the time period you have to collect the stamped and unclaimed

What is unclear?

If you want unclear you should be moaning at all the hidden stats or the lack of what +1 Attack Speed is equal too.

Edited by Sven
1 person likes this

Posted

its pretty clear...

Its says claim period dec/jan  xx to Feb 15th. This is the period where you can claim a reward. This is when you stamp and claim or stamp and save it.

It also says reward period Dec/jan xx till Feb 22nd. This is the time period you have to collect the stamped and unclaimed

What is unclear?

If you want unclear you should be moaning at all the hidden stats or the lack of what +1 Attack Speed is equal too.

Man, I stamp, and now i'm here waiting for claim my reward, what isn't clear? and i did it the night of 14th, im logged in every day 24/7 if the game doesn't close by itself.

Posted

its pretty clear...

What is unclear?

Thanks for the clarification.

By the way. This is the first time in my recollection that has been the case. Every other time I was able to claim rewards all the way till the patch that removed/replaced the attendance calendar from the game.

I'll keep this new dynamic in mind from now on.

Posted

I have logged in every day and still cannot claim it. That is the issue a lot of people are having. I put in a support ticket, though, no word back yet.

Posted

Processing.JPG

Posted

We're aware of players receiving the message "The Attendance Reward Event is not in effect." and will be working to resolve this in a minor hotfix. Our current estimate on applying this will be early tomorrow, however this may be subject to change

It did not solve the issue - well, not this one. Anyway, I am unable to claim the reward items since a couple of days. The game crashes regularly, so strictly I am forced to login every day at least once.

Posted

Myself and 6 other friends are unable to claim attendance reward since the "patch". 

Posted

Myself and 6 other friends are unable to claim attendance reward since the "patch". 

This again....

Your not supposed to be able to claim rewards since it ended with the maintenance. It even says so in the text.

People that can still claim them is only the ones that "checked/stamped" the rewards but did'nt take it to the inventory yet.

Posted

good news @CM_Aethon the start button still doesn't work when you dc.. so uh wanna fix it cuz i am starting to enjoy restarting my client 10 times to get into calpheon on my boss alt and only 2 for my mains, starting to feel like a puzzle game with the logging in process xD but would really prefer if its fixed cuz kinda annoying still

10291165_264279590445814_5966147166013986919_n.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Uninstalled the game and will not be coming back. You managed to squeeze $30 out of me for pets. Good job.

Edited by Ouza

Posted

so are we going to get our missing attendance awards or what?

Posted

Uninstalled the game and will not be coming back. You managed to squeeze $30 out of me for pets. Good job.

U are not the only one, im not going to leave the game, i like black desert, but they are doing it bad, now i have not reward and lose it, no new rewards.

What's gonna happen? may be tomorrow like last time?... Annoying.