• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice] Attendance Message | Known Issues [Updated - 2/23/17]

277 posts in this topic

Posted

As I said, the 30 minute timer started working @ the 4pm PST reset, but as it turns out, the actual claim is still not working.  The timer seems to have counted down OK, but when I clicked the box to claim the item, I got the LOLFU message that we've been getting since the patch.

IDK... we have a forum GM saying it's broken, was supposed to be patched, then someone pastes in a Support response saying it's on purpose.

This is becoming a disappointingly common trend with BDO events.  I honestly don't think anyone at Kakao knows wtf is going on with their game, anymore.  This is almost as bad as Trion's LOLmanagement of Archeage, and the communication fail between them and XL Games.

Posted

I am going to be so pissed if this resets i am on day 18. This will just suck my motivation to play away. Like i will literally uninstall.

Posted

Dosent work , the 30 min countdown have passed and when i press to the laurens box i get the msg that attedance event is not in effect.
Ppl in the game saying that you can reacive , any idea whats going on?

Posted

Since everyone's reporting their problems here, here are mine (nothing big, just annoying):

The level of all my horses' skills dropped by 1-3% after the maintenance and I had to re-level some of them back to their original levels.

I got that as well it weirded me out D: 

Posted

Just fell in that hole near shakatu, got killed and lost my horse, then it happened again and had to use traveller map to get out or i was stuck in there forever. cool. cool cool cool.

Posted

i have relogged 6 times for the last hour and it is reset hour, i still don't have access to today's reward, and i was so looking towards today's reward so badly!

2017-02-15_108438938.JPG

Posted

Ye its not working cant claim

Posted

The returning one let me at least get a check mark the loyal one still doesn't work. Same error message.

Posted

It is actually intended that we can't click on the Start Game button anymore after being kicked out from the server receiving the "Connection with the server has been lost" to reconnect instead of having to restart the whole game?

Enable "Start Game button" for reconnect !!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Attendance Reward still does not work.

Posted (edited)

When I click claim reward it just says "Attendance reward event is not in effect". I assume this is the same as everyone else.

Edited by Nimalla

Posted (edited)

Just fell in that hole near shakatu, got killed and lost my horse, then it happened again and had to use traveller map to get out or i was stuck in there forever. cool. cool cool cool.

just happen to me and my friend right now just anoying no escape working and we dont have a travelers map

2017-02-16_277052854.JPG

Edited by Primastyle

Posted (edited)

Attendance Reward still does not work after relaunching.

2017-02-15_27330868.JPG

Edited by Visnja

Posted

Attendance Reward still does not work after relaunching for me either tried multiple times. No patch download either, is there any way to force check the game ? Was there anyone that managed to claim the rewards at all ?

Posted

Relogged, while I'm no longer getting spammed with "Attendance reward event is not in effect" on my screen, when clicking to claim the reward, it still says "Attendance reward event is not in effect".

Posted

I repaired the game twice, saw it being patched, updated my drivers, restarted my computer, waited for more than 1+ hour and I still cannot claim the reward although it says "Click on the latest available date to check in".

Capture.jpg

Posted

Any update on the issue ?!

Posted

Any update on the issue ?!

It's midnight now in Europe, so no updates now. Probably they are preparing a patch now, which will be released today or tomorrow.

Posted

Still getting : the attendance reward is not in effect

Posted

It is difficult to explain the various areas inside this region where players could potentially fall through, I cannot stop you from going there but I would recommend being very careful and avoid using a horse that you care about.

Thanks for the reply, i will be careful.

Posted

Sea Monsters are broken. me and my guildmates have killed multiple monsters now and not getting a single drop

Posted

WTF guys; did you not play test this patch before deploying it?

Posted (edited)

Maybe you should just go back to MineCraft.

In fact, PLZ do.

If ANY ONE of you whiners had ANY sort of experience in software development/Coding..  bleh, useless.

I for one appreciate ALL the hard work and effort that the BDO team has done, is doing and will be doing. There are some of us around here that actually are grateful for all the hard work and effort you guys do and have done!

BUGS are BUGS! They will get resolved...  providing the BDO team doesnt loose interest due to all the little -----'s that complain about EVERYTHING..  even the FREE stuff you complain about. PLZ, go back to MINECRAFT and give the BDO team a break!

/rant

mb you just need to shut up and understand that i don't care about that just like they don't care about my personal problems?
BDO is a product that i bought and if something wrong with that product - i will complain. This is how we do in grown world, dumb..

Edited by Arshi

Posted

@CM_Aethon the hotfix did not fix the issue, still can't claim the rewards.

Posted

Maybe you should just go back to MineCraft.

In fact, PLZ do.

If ANY ONE of you whiners had ANY sort of experience in software development/Coding..  bleh, useless.

I for one appreciate ALL the hard work and effort that the BDO team has done, is doing and will be doing. There are some of us around here that actually are grateful for all the hard work and effort you guys do and have done!

BUGS are BUGS! They will get resolved...  providing the BDO team doesnt loose interest due to all the little -----'s that complain about EVERYTHING..  even the FREE stuff you complain about. PLZ, go back to MINECRAFT and give the BDO team a break!

/rant

I am a sort of experience software engineer. I also have a title as a system analyst which also deals with programming. They are bad at programming or they were handed with bad translated work i.e. badly documented work or they didn't actually test outside of unexpected problem with the code.