• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice] Attendance Message | Known Issues [Updated - 2/23/17]

277 posts in this topic

Posted

In the past they didn't make these events so harsh on making you login every single day. You could miss a few days and still get all the rewards. Maybe we may need to wait until the weekend for the catch up thing they implemented that was in the patch notes. Even after the hotfix I couldn't claim my item in the morning before reset. Oh well, I would've loved the extra cron stones!

Posted

Same happened to my sail boat, which had my PEN Dandelion and my full TET boss armor on it, together with 200 x 1000G gold bars.

Because those items are too heavy to carry around in my inventory.

Happned to me too... but i just lost 2K coins around

Posted

still getting this issue

Posted

Me as well can't claim my reward

Posted

Same here nothing changed still cant claim

Posted

Just downloaded the patch also cant claim my last two rewards..... 

Posted

Guys after the yd mainterence we had like 7 days more to clain rewards , if u see under the attedance period there is one more date that say untill 22nd you can claim rewards , this is for ppl who have lost few days and can catch up , that worked for many attedance events b4 i ever done except this one so i guess is a bugg or a mistake from devs.

Posted

as we know from previous kinda big patches they always screw smth up .. what did you expect

i get way less shards now that they "increased" shard drop rate.

my horse bugged and it shows that i reached 100% of some skills (even though it was already 100%)

also went into minigame for Sprint even though its 100%

GJ guys.. maybe kakao should look for new stuff that actually TESTS new patches before opening the servers?

amateurs

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

We're aware of players receiving the message "The Attendance Reward Event is not in effect." and will be working to resolve this in a minor hotfix. Our current estimate on applying this will be early tomorrow, however this may be subject to change.

Update: The hotfix has been applied and should resolve the Attendance Reward Event messages. Players will need to relaunch the game and download a small patch to apply the fix.

Additional issues we are aware of and are working to resolve:

[Notice - We are aware of a hole in the game world that is allowing players to fall through. Please avoid the following area "Shakatu's Territory" ]

4Jgrwat.jpg

• Beauty Album and Photo Gallery are currently offline and will be brought online as soon as possible. *Fixed*
    • Please note the Photo Gallery may require additional time to bring online.
  • Some text is missing from the updated Channel Change screen and will be resolved in a future maintenance. *Fixed*
  • The North America - Calpheon 1 channel was not fully initialized and should be fixed shortly. *Fixed*
  • Some titles have encountered an issue during the patching process and will be resolved at a later date.
    • Some of the titles include:
      • Conqueror of Balenos
      • Conqueror of Serendia
      • Conqueror of Calpheon
      • Conqueror of Mediah
      • Conqueror of Valencia
  • Players may encounter an issue in certain areas of the ocean when sailing a boat, we do not currently have an estimate on when this will be resolved.
  • The in-game option for voice over language selection is currently not working, this will be addressed in a future maintenance.
  • For players experiencing an issue with the quest(s) involving the Dim Magical items, you may need to abandon the quest and then re-accept it to progress.
  • One of the purchase buttons in the pearl shop is currently not functioning as intended, please see the image below: *Fixed*

mvcS3YW.png

It's starting to look a lot like Blizzard! Screw up more than you actually fix on patch day....

Posted

Same. I had restarted several times and never saw a patch. On Day 30 and can't claim. Just when I'm getting to the good stuff... ;)

BDO Loyalty Reward.jpg

i feel u im at the exactly same spot as u ;/ lets be buddys

Posted

Downloaded another patch this morning. Now it cleared the last box that I was trying to claim as if I never logged in for it. 

Posted

could we get a fix or an explanation for the attendance Plz it sucks to not know what happens and if we need to do something to not miss if we can claim the last boxes

Posted

@CM_Aethon 

Would we be able to get a separate thread for the known issues for this particular patch?  Most players wouldn't think to check an attendance reward thread to find issues on holes in the world.  It would help players find the information faster, give us a base to check for updates, and prevent a few extra tickets/threads for you guys to dig through.  Seems quite worth it :)  Please and thank you.

Posted

Same here can't claim since yesterday had a 130mb or something patch installed today ... did not help

Posted

I must say, as a returning adventurer, this is all very disappointed. I was almost to the good stuff for the attendance rewards, hoping they'd help me make up for lost time, but nope. I legit miss the last stretch with all the best rewards.
Also, so many bugs in this patch! These types of things are what make us leave!

Posted

I must say, as a returning adventurer, this is all very disappointed. I was almost to the good stuff for the attendance rewards, hoping they'd help me make up for lost time, but nope. I legit miss the last stretch with all the best rewards.
Also, so many bugs in this patch! These types of things are what make us leave!

You should have know right away what rewards you will get, since end of the event was mentioned right under them whole time...

Posted

SERVER LAG NOT FIXED STILL

Probably because you're an idiot...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Probably because you're an idiot...

Say hi to your bother Tallon for me!! ;)

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

• Players may encounter an issue in certain areas of the ocean when sailing a boat, we do not currently have an estimate on when this will be resolved.

Ok. Can t leave Kuit Island. I m full of Bandana. My horse is alive underwater far away when i stacked with my boat first time. Near stable is at 1000000000 km.

GM Caramel said (in game bug section) to avoid ocean for 1 week and wait next week patch

wut???????????????? 

Posted

i have logged in each and every day. I live in UTC time zone and I am unable to collect my reward for today. Is this a bug? 

attendancereward.jpg

This is happening to me aswell - feelsbadman. 100% alch stone in there :)

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this has been said but there's actually a quest from the black spirit (getting ready for mediah lvl 52) that gives you the dim armor you don't necessarily get it from the mail or at the beginning of the trade in quest 

Also somehow my ui turned into korean? For a few minutes until I relogged wish I had thought to take screenshots ...

Edited by EchoLegion
added information

Posted

Ok. Can t leave Kuit Island. I m full of Bandana. My horse is alive underwater far away when i stacked with my boat first time. Near stable is at 1000000000 km.

GM Caramel said (in game bug section) to avoid ocean for 1 week and wait next week patch

wut???????????????? 

*tires screech* ERRR! Let me stop you there! To clarify, I previously stated, "As far as I am personally aware it may be taken care of during next week's maintenance. Best thing to do is to avoid the ocean for now." :) Our team is working as fast as possible to address this. 

Also, you will need to submit a ticket to our support team so we can get you off of Kuit Island and into a safe area. 

Posted

The Main Quest UI window re-appear on relogging or changing channel, even if you turn it off in the UI editor. 

Posted (edited)

. @CM_Aethon ,,

• Loot drops from monsters in Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, Mediah regions have been decreased in weight by 50%. "    since you guys apperantly are talking with korea, might bring this up too, this wasnt even fixxed last week, drops still weight 100% (0.3LT, not 0,15LT).

And something about this patch: I recieved on my alt 7 Times a Beginner Witch Costume, I have 7 Characters, I'm guessing we were supposed to get 1 Beginner Costume on each Character, but that didn't happen.
Edited by Remyra

Posted

When we disconnect, we are usually able to click start to reconnect to the servers and log back in! For me though, when I get in-game with a character, the game always disconnects the first time aand only on the second try can I actually get into the game so as of the moment, I am unable to get in-game ; ; Please allow the start button to be clickable when the disconnect message comes up please!