• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice] Attendance Message | Known Issues [Updated - 2/23/17]

277 posts in this topic

Posted

Also. My event fence is missing. So i cant plant any seeds for the valentine event

try plant it in normal fence, i have 10x fence and chocolate seed works

Posted

So we dont have any news about the attedance reward???

Posted (edited)

When we disconnect, we are usually able to click start to reconnect to the servers and log back in! For me though, when I get in-game with a character, the game always disconnects the first time aand only on the second try can I actually get into the game so as of the moment, I am unable to get in-game ; ; Please allow the start button to be clickable when the disconnect message comes up please!

happens to me too, idk maybe for month now, idk why, i have everything ok, game, lag, ping, everything, its looks like someone with kakao overdose dont want us to play game

Edited by nargCZ

Posted

happens to me too, idk maybe for month now, idk why, i have everything ok, game, lag, ping, everything, its looks like someone with kakao overdose dont want us to play game

I will mostly blame my slow computer but apparently a lot of people with very capable machines are unable to get in because you can click start anymore!

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

We're aware of players receiving the message "The Attendance Reward Event is not in effect." and will be working to resolve this in a minor hotfix. Our current estimate on applying this will be early tomorrow, however this may be subject to change.

Update: The hotfix has been applied and should resolve the Attendance Reward Event messages. Players will need to relaunch the game and download a small patch to apply the fix.

Hey there CM_Aethon , i am watching this post from yesterday and i saw this Update for the attedance reward fix but none couldt get the reward tho.. Is there any info about it? The attedance reward period was untill 22nd of this month so that means we had 7 more days after yesterday's mainterence .

1 person likes this

Posted

Have they fixed the boat stuck issue? 

1 person likes this

Posted

The reason i got myself and a friend to come back playing were because of the rewards....now...i'm not so sure.. sad.....

Posted

The reason i got myself and a friend to come back playing were because of the rewards....now...i'm not so sure.. sad.....

You're sad because the reward system is broken for like 1 day? Just leave again, will you?

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the thread. For those new to this game who are frustrated, just be patient. This game has been patched/serviced almost EVERY week since launch a year ago. Your issues will be fixed and probably improved. Relax.

Speaking of issues, I'll add one that I haven't seen yet. I don't believe the lootable floating debris in Margoria is working properly. I have interacted with many floating items and I cannot find any that seem to be lootable...like the one below.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

debris.jpg

Edited by MoonBurn
2 people like this

Posted

- super annoying: having issue with the minimap size resetting to default seemingly every time black spirit quests complete. outside of normal tutorial restrictions.

- really low priority: the minigame for wheelbarrow, the left side of the meter... there is no visible line for the fail point.

- in the mail, the black spirit secondary weapons... open them up and see the weapon, says they sell to vendor, but vendors won't buy them

Posted

Fix the damn blackstone event, the hards/sharp event isn't on. you said it was but its not. its not even on the bug list because people want the stupid attendance reward for the days they missed. ----- you guys fix the stuff that needs it, not the complainers that missed days.

Posted

Attendance Reward still broken. Just downloaded full patch, logged in, got the attendance reward not in effect msg, found this post, restarted the game, still broken.

This was yesterday

The Loyal reward its saying "Thank you for checking in", when I never checked in, as I couldnt yesterday because of the bug.

So the only one I can get is the returning login reward. I've noticed the timer counter doesnt update on its own either. It used to count down when I leave the window on. It only updates if I click on something, or close the window and re-open it.

Same. Started up the client today, downloaded a small patch of about 170MB, logged in and now im getting what BowdonUK said. 

"Thank you for checking in" right when i logged in, but no 30min timer for claim..also now my 34day reward is unclaimable..but it was highlighted yesterday.

Heres a nice screenshot.2017-02-16_62871460.thumb.JPG.5db3534281

Just for the record..im not complaining i get that the team is trying to fix the issue..just want to provide the team with some idea of what the patch and hotfixed have caused so they can get to the source of the problem quicker.

GL 

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL xD

Mine also shows some strange words and signs sometimes tho.

Posted

How to avoid installing patches I already know are gonna break more ?!

Posted

@CM_Aethon will we eventually be able to claim the last attendance reward ? The RNG will probably still screw me over when opening the box, but I still want it....

1 person likes this

Posted

Theres also this issue

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/131361-missing-language-files-from-recent-patch/

though not as important as the stuff mentioned in the OP

We are aware of this issue on our internal tracker and I'll update this current list here, thank you for bringing it to our attention though.

This was yesterday

Same. Started up the client today, downloaded a small patch of about 170MB, logged in and now im getting what BowdonUK said. 

"Thank you for checking in" right when i logged in, but no 30min timer for claim..also now my 34day reward is unclaimable..but it was highlighted yesterday.

Heres a nice screenshot.

Just for the record..im not complaining i get that the team is trying to fix the issue..just want to provide the team with some idea of what the patch and hotfixed have caused so they can get to the source of the problem quicker.

GL 

We appreciate the extra details included in your post, thanks!

2 people like this

Posted

@CM_Aethon how bout that issue when we dc and gotta reopen the client just to dc again because the start button doesn't work

Posted

I patched the game, and the attendance reward I was supposed to receive yesterday is no longer clickable/obtainable.

So today when daily reset happens, will I get the attendance reward I was supposed to get yesterday? What about the reward I was supposed to get today?

Anyone else having this issue? :)

Posted

I patched the game, and the attendance reward I was supposed to receive yesterday is no longer clickable/obtainable.

So today when daily reset happens, will I get the attendance reward I was supposed to get yesterday? What about the reward I was supposed to get today?

Still w8in for an answer too mate :/

Posted

I CAN'T GET IT TOO  xD

Posted

I'm having the same issue but hopefully the attendance reward is fixed this time though, I'd rather get yesterday's gift than no gift at all. ^_^

Posted (edited)

The attendance event is OVER. You CAN'T claim new rewards. Did any of you even bother reading anything?

On page 2, someone even linked a picture from support saying that the event is over and that's why you can't claim NEW rewards.

If you missed out on the next days reward and you want it, you can just message support.

Edited by MiniCorgi
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the thread. For those new to this game who are frustrated, just be patient. This game has been patched/serviced almost EVERY week since launch a year ago. Your issues will be fixed and probably improved. Relax.

Speaking of issues, I'll add one that I haven't seen yet. I don't believe the lootable floating debris in Margoria is working properly. I have interacted with many floating items and I cannot find any that seem to be lootable...like the one below.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

debris.jpg

not gonna lie, im like... positive that's just a bouey for you to rest on if you had to swim..... cus.... cus that's what I used it for. It obviously has no other uses and If it is in fact supposed to be loot-able, well.... who the hells gonna stop to loot that random crap with a deep lurker or nineshark chomping your bits?

1 person likes this

Posted

Fix the damn blackstone event, the hards/sharp event isn't on. you said it was but its not. its not even on the bug list because people want the stupid attendance reward for the days they missed. ----- you guys fix the stuff that needs it, not the complainers that missed days.

ive been getting hards\sharps so that is working

Posted

not gonna lie, im like... positive that's just a bouey for you to rest on if you had to swim..... cus.... cus that's what I used it for. It obviously has no other uses and If it is in fact supposed to be loot-able, well.... who the hells gonna stop to loot that random crap with a deep lurker or nineshark chomping your bits?

True, but that was just one example. I wander around the ocean trying to loot anything that doesn't look like floating hull and I've yet to find one. And yes, the stupid ninesharks are a great help since they insist on stealing my boat and making me use these rest stops.