• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The age of warriors

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Now is really time for everyone to roll a warrior. Giving one of the 2 strongest classes additional buff stack, increase skill damage by up to 50% (!!), many more skills increase in PvP, AoE added, .... lulz that's just too crazy to not join the OP train.

Posted

I knew right. If I didn't find warriors animations and general style to be completely aids I'd have rerolled already.

Fortunately dark knight is coming soon and is pretty OP as well so in ma go there

Posted

Damage increase is neat and all, but I'd rather play a class that I like. 

1 person likes this

Posted

so does this mean warriors pre lvl 56 is not as bad. i left mine at 50

Posted

Too bad warriors barely ever use the skills they buffed. 

4 people like this

Posted

non awaken warrior needs much more buffing then that! the class with fewest skills and more then half of them are total crap! they need a seriouse skill/class remake for non awaken warrior.

Posted

non awaken warrior needs much more buffing then that! the class with fewest skills and more then half of them are total crap! they need a seriouse skill/class remake for non awaken warrior.

not sure if needed, as newbies can grind to lv59 nowadays on olvia, non-awakening is really uninteresting in the overall balance, you also won't balance a lv10 nab char, nobody cares about that...

Posted

Another useless exagerrated drama thread. Warriors pre awakened buffs are useless. It just tickles.

4 people like this

Posted

More warrior drama from somebody who doesn't understand the class.

Firstly pleb warriors won't even use the buffed skills, they'll continue to block, slashing, grave digging.

Secondly the buffs aren't even that big in game unless you want to pretend you're ccd for 5 seconds or so.

Posted

Now is really time for everyone to roll a warrior. Giving one of the 2 strongest classes additional buff stack, increase skill damage by up to 50% (!!), many more skills increase in PvP, AoE added, .... lulz that's just too crazy to not join the OP train.

First of all, the accuracy is absolute garbage on Spinning Slash. You miss like 30% everytime. The damage is absolute garbage, most likely due to the first point. Also, it has no superarmor/CC immunty or any other protection that makes it viable anymore. Same with Ground Smash. Absolute garbage damage. A guildie just tested it on me (275 DP and he is 192 AP) and it did like 200 damage... Nice joke Pearl Abyss/Kakao. Really. Very disappointed after they announce they wanted to buff pre-awakening and it's a box of shit.

Was hoping I could use Spinning Slash or Ground Smash but no. It was just a prank.

OP, next time don't get drunk and start opening stupid threads. Ask a warrior what happened before you waste our -----ing time

1 person likes this

Posted

First of all, the accuracy is absolute garbage on Spinning Slash. You miss like 30% everytime. The damage is absolute garbage, most likely due to the first point. Also, it has no superarmor/CC immunty or any other protection that makes it viable anymore. Same with Ground Smash. Absolute garbage damage. A guildie just tested it on me (275 DP and he is 192 AP) and it did like 200 damage... Nice joke Pearl Abyss/Kakao. Really. Very disappointed after they announce they wanted to buff pre-awakening and it's a box of shit.

Was hoping I could use Spinning Slash or Ground Smash but no. It was just a prank.

OP, next time don't get drunk and start opening stupid threads. Ask a warrior what happened before you waste our -----ing time

Its for global version which is non-awakened and +15... Primary weapon buffs for awakened classes are supposted to come later this year, if at all...

1 person likes this

Posted

there is a skill that doesn't have superarmor, how can you even play that class? :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't care about Damage Buffs, I just want to be able to Dodge, the Awakened Warrior has the mobility of a pregnant Elephant.

I can't wait for the Main Weapon Awakening so I can go back to Sword and Shield.

Posted

I don't care about Damage Buffs, I just want to be able to Dodge, the Awakened Warrior has the mobility of a pregnant Elephant.

I can't wait for the Main Weapon Awakening so I can go back to Sword and Shield.

Pre awak was KICKASS mode !

Posted

yea right, to the damage and block, add dodging, too. and while you're at it, some long range wizard like ultis and something like the blader's dash. I mean, why shouldn't you get what THEY have? it's unfair.

Posted

yea right, to the damage and block, add dodging, too. and while you're at it, some long range wizard like ultis and something like the blader's dash. I mean, why shouldn't you get what THEY have? it's unfair.

I would sacrifice Block any day, I wasn't implying to have both.
I personally prefer mobility to blocking, that suits better my play style, but of course that's my personal preference.
I never used Shield Block Pre-Awakening so being forced to use Block with the Great Sword doesn't come natural to me and I also find it incredibly boring.

Posted

I would sacrifice Block any day, I wasn't implying to have both.
I personally prefer mobility to blocking, that suits better my play style, but of course that's my personal preference.
I never used Shield Block Pre-Awakening so being forced to use Block with the Great Sword doesn't come natural to me and I also find it incredibly boring.

You picked the wrong class then, shield classes are about blocking, not dodging. Should be obvious... ? Next time you ask for bow for warriors, because you maybe like shooting arrows more then? :)

Posted

You picked the wrong class then, shield classes are about blocking, not dodging. Should be obvious... ? Next time you ask for bow for warriors, because you maybe like shooting arrows more then? :)

I was perfectly fine with Warrior Pre Awakening except for the shit DPS.
I am not asking for new features, I am asking for stuff that was already there with the Pre Awakening.
Pre-Awakening Warriors with Dodge was a viable Class unlike Warrior with Block.
It just needed a Damage Boost to make it on par with other Classes.

The Awakening gave us kick ass DPS and Defense but zero mobility.
I get many like this play style and I am fine with it.

I am just waiting for the Main Weapon Awakening so I can switch back to Sword and Shield and get my mobility back.

Posted

I was perfectly fine with Warrior Pre Awakening except for the shit DPS

I imagine you liked it, being a warrior. Pre awakening warrior was just a big impenetrable wall for many classes, now a few classes got at least grab, the only real counter to block.

The Awakening gave us kick ass DPS and Defense but zero mobility.

The last warrior I met in arena, had a few very fast engagement moves, which had pretty good range (there are no real long-range skills anyway). Warrior can also chase and escape a lot of other classes, he's not really slow.

Are you trolling now or really saying, it's bad when you don't have "kickass dps and defense", super strong down attack and ulti, lots of CCs, grab, PLUS very fast dodging?? lol dude

Posted

I knew right. If I didn't find warriors animations and general style to be completely aids I'd have rerolled already.

Fortunately dark knight is coming soon and is pretty OP as well so in ma go there

right behing you on that one ^^

Posted (edited)

I imagine you liked it, being a warrior. Pre awakening warrior was just a big impenetrable wall for many classes, now a few classes got at least grab, the only real counter to block.

The last warrior I met in arena, had a few very fast engagement moves, which had pretty good range (there are no real long-range skills anyway). Warrior can also chase and escape a lot of other classes, he's not really slow.

Are you trolling now or really saying, it's bad when you don't have "kickass dps and defense", super strong down attack and ulti, lots of CCs, grab, PLUS very fast dodging?? lol dude

Nah read my posts.
I am saying it's bad (for me) when I don't have Dodge, I would trade Impenetrable Armor for it.

I don't know what game you were playing, but back in the days of Pre-Awakening the Warrior was considered the weakest Class and the Warrior Forums had more Salt than the Atlantic and the Pacific Ocean put together.

I was the only one enjoying the Class as it was, my only complain was the low DPS, but even then I managed to enjoy the Class and make it work both in PvE and PvP even with the obvious Damage handicap.
Now everyone wants to play the Warrior because it's OP, I actually hope they nerf him so all the plastic Warriors can GTFO.

Trust me I am the last person to ask for my Class to be boosted, I enjoy underdog Classes and Warrior has become just too much the flavor of the month for my taste.
I just want the option to play the Warrior the way I was playing it during the Pre-Awakening period, I don't want an OP Class.
OP Classes are for noobs.

Edited by KICKASS
2 people like this

Posted

I actually hope they nerf him so all the plastic Warriors can GTFO.

There is nothing to nerf (maybe SA thing if its not intended) except bad and undergeared lvl 52 players fighting at sausans with +10 gear. People like this loves to blame classes because they are far away from understanding that whole balancing discussion are relevant at certain gear score and lvl.

Posted (edited)

There is nothing to nerf (maybe SA thing if its not intended) except bad and undergeared lvl 52 players fighting at sausans with +10 gear. People like this loves to blame classes because they are far away from understanding that whole balancing discussion are relevant at certain gear score and lvl.

Yeah I know.
I was trying to make a point that I wasn't crying for more OP features but for a feature that makes me play the Warrior with a different style.
I want choices not more OP features, I am not afraid to play an under powered Class as long as it is fun.
And Pre-Awakening Warrior was fun for me, now it's just boring.

I have a Musa 56 and a Ninja 56 and Pre-Awakening Warrior was much more fun than those two Classes.
I am a Melee guy, I hate Ranged Classes so my only other option left is a Zerker but I have the feeling his play style is similar to the Warrior Awakening so not really interested.

All I have to do is waiting for the Main Weapon Awakening, maybe that will fix the issue so I can enjoy the Warrior once again.

Edited by KICKASS

Posted

I agree, its boring. Thats why i made Wizard. Got TET Sphera, Tri kzarka, 210ap but its even more boring, believe me. Only class im considering is Valk or Ninja.

Posted

I agree, its boring. Thats why i made Wizard. Got TET Sphera, Tri kzarka, 210ap but its even more boring, believe me. Only class im considering is Valk or Ninja.

Valk is literally about waiting for mistakes. And it's gear starving as hell. You might want to scratch it off the list too.