• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Spirit quest - DIM magical items

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Same bug

take the quest, didnt got the item

unable to cancel it

Posted (edited)

I think that the npc for armor is Grandus http://bddatabase.net/us/npc/42003/1/?sl=1 or the same for secondary weapon.

EDIT: They haven't armor.

Edited by Darkeriol

Posted

also didnt get the armor

Posted

got all of the items and the armor upgrade quest. but not the offhand upgrade quest, am i missing something here?

Posted

after deleting and accepting the quest 5/6 times it suddenly worked

Posted

If you've deleted the armor you might get it again using another character. I think that is the only solution.

Posted

now i get my mails (B) .. it was inside box from patch

Posted

ok armor on go stand buy the guy in Altinova and if you do not have what needed delet the quest retake and should give you the armor you need then just do the questt by standing there

Posted (edited)

ok armor on go stand buy the guy in Altinova and if you do not have what needed delet the quest retake and should give you the armor you need then just do the questt by standing there

You mean the guy who upgrades your armor in the quest?

Edited by Ponge85

Posted

you go the the npc that the quest take you to then delet the quest take it again and will give you what need to finish the quest

Posted

@Ponge85

I tried this, the NPC  Ronatz does NOT carry the Dim offhand

You get it FROM your mail "secondary box"

1 person likes this

Posted

Considering most people have gear better than these dim items, a lot of people probably trashed it without realizing theres a quest with the items. That now that I threw the item away, can never complete the quest. gg kashkao

2 people like this

Posted

I think that the npc for armor is Grandus http://bddatabase.net/us/npc/42003/1/?sl=1 or the same for secondary weapon.

EDIT: They haven't armor.

Conditions to obtain: Finished quest: Witch-Hunting
Not finished quest: Magic X Exchange II

We dindt complete Witch-hunting as is a new quest---> no item exchange for us...

Posted

Conditions to obtain: Finished quest:

Not finished quest: Magic X Exchange II

We dindt complete Witch-hunting as is a new quest---> no item exchange for us...

Witch Hunting technically isn't a new quest, it has just been renamed slightly. The quest to kill hexe marie (that quest) has always been there. :)

Posted

Witch Hunting technically isn't a new quest, it has just been renamed slightly. The quest to kill hexe marie (that quest) has always been there. :)

Yeap, but I tought it counted as a new quest. In any case, I was wrong, and I can exchange both armors and weapons.

2017-02-15_67421962.thumb.JPG.d30feb8e65

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't understand any of this shit. The quests, the turn ins, the dim armor, the fact I have like 30 mails, with azwell weapons, and eish weapons, and magical offhands, what the hell? Turning the game off out of sheer confusion. 

yes!!

3 pages full of weapons, offhands, even guard uniform/costumes!!!

Posted

I too have no idea why we are suddenly flooded with this garbage

Posted

Considering most people have gear better than these dim items, a lot of people probably trashed it without realizing theres a quest with the items. That now that I threw the item away, can never complete the quest. gg kashkao

This is exactly what I did.. Now I have two quests asking for a secondary item that I don't have access to anymore..

Posted

Nice to have a offhand, but the stupid game thinks its far better then my +15 offhand, because the base stats are higher (bit more DP, bit more AP). The game however forgets the freaking hidden stats, +ap/acc on +15 I assume is quite more then the 2 AP on the item.

Posted (edited)

i couldnt find option to exchange for the armor ??? do i need to make alt lvl 52 for armor quest ?

Edited by HibariKyoya

Posted (edited)

i couldnt find option to exchange for the armor ??? do i need to make alt lvl 52 for armor quest ?

You should have a quest called "While preparing for Mediah..." active, just forfeit it and restart the quest by talking to the black spirit to get the base "Dim Magical Armor".

From there, if you are leveled enough, you can just spam Mevo until you have Roaring Magical Armor.

Edited by Spacial Ethereality

Posted

got all of the items and the armor upgrade quest. but not the offhand upgrade quest, am i missing something here?

Having EXACTLY this issue on my brothers account. He has the armor upgrade quest but not the offhand upgrade quest.

On a side note, with my account I have had 0 issues. (Although one thing that startled me was that the dim armor seems to be upgradable to a much higher extent via the quest(Roaring armor, yellow quality) compared to the offhand(that stays blue quality)!?!?)

Thanks in advance !

Posted

I have both the dim magical armor and offhand, but no quest from the black spirit to upgrade it. am i missing something?

Posted

Bump, I have been asking around in game and many people seem to be having this issue !!

If anybody has a fix or any kind of help it would be greatly appreciated !

Posted

Pretty much <3
Opened mails first and trashed the offhand (no armor given anyway). Made the ride anyway hoping it would tell me a way to get another one as in so many other quests as a failsafe. Guess a working system isn't desirable so let's not use it in the future...