• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Night vendor reservation

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Reservation function has been added to the night vendor.

• If the item is in the market purchase window and you click the ‘Pre-Order’ button, the item will be reserved for 15 minutes.

• When you open the market within the time limit for the pre-order, you will see the item you have booked without consuming energy.

• Even though the night time may have potentially passed (22:00 ~ 07:00) you can still open the store window and purchase the pre-ordered item inside the time window. (You cannot view other items though)

• If you click to view another item while you have a pre-ordered item, the pre-order will be automatically canceled.

• The booked item will be family bound, players cannot book multiple items from multiple characters.

Can anyone explain this a bit more? 

Posted

give u 15 mins to get the money

Posted

give u 15 mins to get the money

Ok , ty

Posted (edited)

This feature is not implemented?  I have a pair of muskan boots up at the moment, and there is no PREORDER button anywhere to be found!

BLACK DESERT - 232159 2_28_2017 11_20_26 PM.png

Edited by 6degrees

Posted (edited)

I have not tried it since the update but here's how I assume it works.

1. Spend the energy and get the item you want. Oops you have money in another bank.
2. You have 15 minutes to go fetch your item and return to the NV to complete your purchase.

Is this correct? You would be foolish to do this because later down the road when and if you upgrade that item you can never sell it because it's bound to family. I'll pass.

Edited by Stabby

Posted

1. Spend the energy and get the item you want. Oops you have money in another bank.
2. You have 15 minutes to go fetch your item and return to the NV to complete your purchase.

Is this correct? You would be foolish to do this because later down the road when and if you upgrade that item you can never sell it because it's bound to family. I'll pass.

u can only make 1 reservation per family not that the item is bound after purchase and btw it seems that this is not really working yet even though it should

Posted

No thats not how it works.  Because there is no pre order button lol.  It doesn't work period.

Posted (edited)

Why are patch notes released about a function and the damn thing is not even implemented yet?  Does NA spend not even a minute to go through the patch notes and make sure that they are implemented before publicly releasing them.  

Seems like complete incompetence on NA managers.

I thought that was what the 6 hours of downtime for maintenance was all about?  Because we know that between the login server and game server, to upload new content (ie patch) takes at most 30 minutes.

BLACK DESERT - 232159 2_28_2017 11_20_26 PM.png

Edited by 6degrees

Posted

Why proof read after using google translate? You think this is a business or something?

1 person likes this

Posted

Wheres the buttom at?

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0