• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black spirit quest bug

24 posts in this topic

Posted

so with the new patch i logged on to see black spirit quests that i guess i missed when i was leveling. one is "Magic Talisman Exchange 1". problem is i don't have the dim magical talisman and have no idea how to get another. i can't  even hide the quest, and if i forfeit the quest i just keep getting spammed by the black spirit. so am i stuck with a quest i cant remove or is there another way i can get another Dim magical talisman?

never mind, got a letter in the mail with it

Posted

Same problem here with Dim Magical Dagger... I tried to forfeit to get another but seems like it doesnt work... Can't finish the quest...

Posted

Check your mail box

Posted

you received one Secondary Magic Weapon Box for every character that can do the quest. open one, you'll get the secondary you need

Posted

No box, no weapon. I only got a box for the armor...

Posted

I have a similar issue, but with the armor quest, a guildie received the required armor to complete the "Magic Armor Exchange I" I have tried to get what I need on three toons twice killing Al Rhundi, once not, no armors

Posted

for the armor i had to forfeit the preparing for media quest, the one which needs you to lvl to 52, and retake it from black spirit

it will autocomplete and give you the armor

2 people like this

Posted

Sent a ticket in, ive had this exact issue but have yet to hear from it, i didnt get the secondary weapon box in mail either.

Posted

Sent a ticket in, ive had this exact issue but have yet to hear from it, i didnt get the secondary weapon box in mail either.

Keep us updated please :)

Posted

for the armor i had to forfeit the preparing for media quest, the one which needs you to lvl to 52, and retake it from black spirit

it will autocomplete and give you the armor

thank you... that did allow me to move things forward ♥

Posted

Keep us updated please :)

Will do, Just waiting on a reply to the ticket :/

Posted (edited)

Just found out about the armor that there's no way to re-aquire destroyed armor ... After 2nd Quest i though it was the last one so i destroyed the armor, now i have no way to finish the quest... 
same thing probably goes for the weapon quest line... once you drop it you can not finish it 

Edited by CharlieeE

Posted

Still have yet to hear a reply to my ticket, ill update when i hear anything :( 

Posted

Got all of the items and the armor upgrade quest. but not the offhand upgrade quest, am i missing something here?

My brother had 0 issues on his account !

Posted (edited)

If you miss an item like the Dim Magical Dagger, then as indicated by the linked page, you can exchange 2 x  Token of Promise (that that item) from the various hourly quests (see link) with Ronatz <Arms Dealer> in Calpheon (see link for location). it doesn;t take too long to go do one of the quests that reward two tokens then exchange for the require item.

bdo-ronatz dim magical items.jpg

Remember to speak to the Black Spirit after completing the quest in order to hand in the new one etc.

Edited by Moonraker
2 people like this

Posted

Even though I'm already 57 and well past it, my Black Spirit unexpectedly made me go do the other Al Rhundi ending (not the one I originally chose and already completed), and then my quest tracker suddenly had "While preparing for Mediah.." (Reach Level 52 for Journey to Mediah) ... and this quest does reward the "Dim Magical Armor" needed for the cashin on the other two quests.

But I'm 57 and it wouldn't auto-complete, so it's stuck sitting at the top part of the main quest tracker now and even unchecking it won't hide it.

I suppose at some point I can try leveling another alt past 52 to see if that gets rid of it, but that's slightly annoying.

Posted

Even though I'm already 57 and well past it, my Black Spirit unexpectedly made me go do the other Al Rhundi ending (not the one I originally chose and already completed), and then my quest tracker suddenly had "While preparing for Mediah.." (Reach Level 52 for Journey to Mediah) ... and this quest does reward the "Dim Magical Armor" needed for the cashin on the other two quests.

But I'm 57 and it wouldn't auto-complete, so it's stuck sitting at the top part of the main quest tracker now and even unchecking it won't hide it.

I suppose at some point I can try leveling another alt past 52 to see if that gets rid of it, but that's slightly annoying.

Abandon it, Travel to mediah (i suggest ahto farm its easiest to get to), re-accept it and it'll work.

Posted

I also got both the dim armor and the secondary (in my case, a dagger). I got the quest for the armor and completed it all the way, but no quest for the dagger (I still have the dagger).

Please check this post for more information on the subject : http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/131350-spirit-quest-dim-magical-items/&page=3

Gm's, this is important, we NEED help please !!! :(

Posted

If you miss an item like the Dim Magical Dagger, then as indicated by the linked page, you can exchange 2 x  Token of Promise (that that item) from the various hourly quests (see link) with Ronatz <Arms Dealer> in Calpheon (see link for location). it doesn;t take too long to go do one of the quests that reward two tokens then exchange for the require item.

bdo-ronatz dim magical items.jpg

Remember to speak to the Black Spirit after completing the quest in order to hand in the new one etc.

this is how i resulted in fixing mine, by doing the magic necklace quest from the jeweler in calpheon i was able to get a new magical offhand and complete the quest.

Posted

Okay, where are these hourly quests because I've visited both NPCs and they have nothing. Wtf am I supposed to do?

Posted

Okay, where are these hourly quests because I've visited both NPCs and they have nothing. Wtf am I supposed to do?

Linked above in post. You need to check the page for the tokens here. Then check the tab Quest Reward will give a list of the quests that reward them. Some give x2.

Posted

The NPC's exact name is Becker at hexe sanctuary, Do both of her quests and you'll get 2x Token of promise. Thats the one for the offhand, Seals of promise are for accessories from a different npc.

Posted

Bump.

Still no solution or reply from a GM concerning some players NOT RECEIVING the quest to upgrade DIM Offhand weapon. 

Posted

Fixed the off-hand with that Token Arms Dealer... the problem now is the Armor quest :/ 

There's no way to receive that armor from any NPC >.<

Received the armor from GM through support ticket