• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Week One NPC popularity contest results! EU embarrasses itself

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

NMInDzx.png

So these results are pretty similar except for 1 thing. Deve got 3rd place in NA and 7th in EU. 

EDIT: So apparently someone came in an edited my post. So allow me to readded the bullet points of what they removed in a way that's more family friendly: 

• ofc lara was going to win cuz bdo is full of weebs
  • whats really important are the other slots
  • EU should be ashamed of itself for having shit taste

v2v5Vjj.gif

Edited by Dremlock
8 people like this

Posted

Deve!

2 people like this

Posted

Everyone's dumb but me, The Thread.

But honestly of course Lara, she's THE marketplace NPC.

2 people like this

Posted

Everyone's dumb but me, The Thread.

But honestly of course Lara, she's THE marketplace NPC.

shes a potion vendor. Get out of my thread

7 people like this

Posted

Oh! Well, they all look the same.
That is actually a strange result. Useful NPCs usually always get picked for things like this.
Then again I didn't exactly read up on this event much.

Posted

Lara planned for this event by constantly reminding everyone that her name was in fact Lara.

Humans are easily programmed.

3 people like this

Posted

Lara planned for this event by constantly reminding everyone that her name was in fact Lara.

Humans are easily programmed.

imma let u finish but...

3 people like this

Posted

Patrigio FTW :D

Posted

Lara has so ****ing annoying voice as is all of those midgets especially one in velia next to storage. 

Posted

OP, yep, we should all quit our jobs and take care of important shiet like the real maa fakin issues described in your post.

Posted

OP, yep, we should all quit our jobs and take care of important shiet like the real maa fakin issues described in your post.

u know, some ppl just can't handle real talk, my dawg

Posted (edited)

If you go back, i stated that we would make Lara #1 cuz she had the very best deals, you know it, i know it, everybody knows it

and Russia WoW had nothing to do with this election.

Edited by Hada

Posted

kill Lara! grab ur torches and ur pitchforks and lets hang her in front of the heidel arena!!!

Posted

Hell no she was late on giving us WP potions for months because she's a terrible shop keep. Deve my man kept me from worrying about things.

1 person likes this

Posted

u know, some ppl just can't handle real talk, my dawg

Dawg, I didn't even know about the event, I mean I knew that something like this and called like this existed never evaH took part in it, I was tooooo busy working and having fun in game. In your eyes I must be the worse person alive in the EU?

Posted

Dawg, I didn't even know about the event, I mean I knew that something like this and called like this existed never evaH took part in it, I was tooooo busy working and having fun in game. In your eyes I must be the worse person alive in the EU?

nah ur good homie 

Posted

Well, she is the vendor I sell all my shit because she is placed in a strategic position.
And by the way I didn't vote for her.

Who the fcuk is Deve?

Posted

Who the fcuk is Deve?

don't do this to me, man

dWoGz.gif

Posted

don't do this to me, man

dWoGz.gif

Lol I swear I had to Google it.
So that's the fat dude that manages the Warehouse in Altinova, never really bothered to learn his name.
Why is he so special?
I can't even park my damn cart close enough to trade with him.....he can't even organize his own shit properly, how can he be any good?
:ph34r:

Posted

how can he be any good? :ph34r:

he's got a good heart 

1 person likes this

Posted

Who cares, the important thing about this event is how 40 people per server get that event reward at all, for the rest of us it's just some easy shards.

40 people is -----ing insulting.

Posted

you got a best shot at winning something if you aim for the least popular npc... come on people, everybody votes Bareeds now

Posted

Deve is adorable. But I voted Lara :P 

Posted

Deve is the man! Ya'll are all trippin'.

Posted (edited)

Wanted to vote Deve, but figured out I had to farm chocolate or something so nah...

Edited by Coeprandua