• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Week One NPC popularity contest results! EU embarrasses itself

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Wanted to vote Deve, but figured out I had to farm chocolate or something so nah...

Lol you can't farm chocolate.

Posted

we can vote again now!

VOTE FOR DEVE 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Lara has so ****ing annoying voice as is all of those midgets especially one in velia next to storage. 

Also weebs = Cringe. It's actually US who is more embarrasing looking at Laras stats. Look at all youtube videos with Weaboos and Furry retards which 99% come from America. If I ever see Furry irl I'll knock the ----- out it.

that's a bit much to hit women and kids in costume.  Might as well go down the line with all cosplayers. By all means don't stop there.

Edited by SheBeast

Posted

imma let u finish but...

this was gold. 

1 person likes this

Posted

this was gold. 

thx bae

that's a bit much to hit women and kids in costume. 

i kill tamers all the time tho 

Posted

Idiot! Do it better!

Posted

no idea who deve is but patrigio should have been first!!! D:<

Posted

• EU should be ashamed of itself for having shit taste

Americans lecturing the rest of the world on what constitues good/bad taste, thats the funniest thing ive heard in years

2 people like this

Posted

Patrigio FTW :D

no idea who deve is but patrigio should have been first!!! D:<

That man is -----ing cancer.

2016-10-19_46094001_(2).thumb.jpg.40e1f82016-10-20_159766826_(2).thumb.jpg.c455e

Posted

That man is -----ing cancer.

2016-10-19_46094001_(2).thumb.jpg.40e1f82016-10-20_159766826_(2).thumb.jpg.c455e

I like how you kept rolling with even less money than the first time after getting trolled. very brave

Posted

I really dont understand what is wrong with you guys...

lara seems a baby... grace lauren is hottie ... obviously grace has to win!

Posted

Wow you people are so egoist! Wanting to vote Lara/Deve. 

Vote Grace Lauren. Why? She all gave you Lauren Gift Boxes for free, with lots of nice stuff inside (Except for the people she hates they all received Cron Stones)

Vote her, or you'll receive Cron Stones forever.

Posted (edited)

grace lauren FTW

i mean, you do the hard work to make a delicious chocolate and lara just toses it to the kids and deve will let it rot in warehouse

grace will swallow (the chocolate ofc, what did you think about ?) and ups you chances with lauren boxes its a nobrainer imo

Edited by Geobryn

Posted

If Patrigio wins he will make NV great again! :D

Posted

I was gonna vote Deve but voted baquean by mistake because he was the biggest one in the booth and i didn't pay attention. I'd like to extend my most sincere apologies. 

Posted

2016-10-20_159766826_(2).thumb.jpg.c455e

Only if you had that money in your hand in the storage. RIP :D

Posted (edited)

Americans lecturing the rest of the world on what constitues good/bad taste, thats the funniest thing ive heard in years

almost as funny as american culture completely dominating the entire world.

if this was a game of civilization we would have won the cultural victory 100 turns ago. and the military victory 200 turns ago. ez game 

Edited by Dremlock

Posted

Deve be like.....

bc7ec868.jpg

Posted

VOTE FOR DEVE 

KODraQr.png

Make Mediah Great Again 

Posted (edited)

NMInDzx.png

So these results are pretty similar except for 1 thing. Deve got 3rd place in NA and 7th in EU. 

EDIT: So apparently someone came in an edited my post. So allow me to readded the bullet points of what they removed in a way that's more family friendly: 

• ofc lara was going to win cuz bdo is full of weebs
  • whats really important are the other slots
  • EU should be ashamed of itself for having shit taste

v2v5Vjj.gif

Anyone who's done Contribution dailies knows that Lara is a mother-----ing saint, she has to put up with the likes of Maum, Weebom and Toya, sells you potions in a decent place where you can get on your horse and go right to the field boss that just spawned, takes your weeds to help the enviroment, gives you pretty much free contribution.

/RantOn

The VERY FIRST THING that she says to you is that ALL PROFITS WILL GO TO THE CHURCH ORPHANAGE, so you know that when you're selling your garbage to free some capacity it's for a good cause and to TOP IT ALL UP, when you give her your chocolate instead of gloating that everyone loves her; she's just GLAD EVERYONE'S GIVING HER CHOCOLATE CAUSE SHE'LL GIVE IT ALL TO THE ORPHANS.

HOW CAN YOU NOT VOTE FOR HER OOOOOOMMMMMMMFFFFFFFGGGG.

/RantOff

EDIT: Deve just wants you to store your worries with him so you give him all your juicy secrets so he can then BLACK MAIL THE FCK OUT OF YOU, he's an EVIL PIECE OF SHT.

Edited by Hemuk
1 person likes this

Posted

I dont get why Patrigo gets votes, give him all your energy and maybe just maybe he will give you a nice bit of gear for three times the market price.

Posted

/RantOn

The VERY FIRST THING that she says to you is that ALL PROFITS WILL GO TO THE CHURCH ORPHANAGE, so you know that when you're selling your garbage to free some capacity it's for a good cause and to TOP IT ALL UP, when you give her your chocolate instead of gloating that everyone loves her; she's just GLAD EVERYONE'S GIVING HER CHOCOLATE CAUSE SHE'LL GIVE IT ALL TO THE ORPHANS.

HOW CAN YOU NOT VOTE FOR HER OOOOOOMMMMMMMFFFFFFFGGGG.

/RantOff

hmmm well damn i never thought about it that way. These are all very valid points. I was so focused on her loli appearance and fact that BDO is full of weeb degenerates that I didn't take the time to realize Lara has truly respectable merits. 

Regardless I will still vote for deve, but i do respect your vote for lara. Everyone else tho are still pedos until proven otherwise. 

Posted

Appart from patriggio Lara is the npc you will see the most the choice was evident I barely speak to other npc's (except velia's mayor), and i wasn't gonna give anything to patriggio we ain't got this sort of relationship...

Plus Lara tells you she's gonna share with the other orphans, OP should feel ashamed of treating people like pedophile and buy himself a heart ( and a brain for thinking his choice are more sensible than others)

Posted

OP should feel ashamed of treating people like pedophile and buy himself a heart ( and a brain for thinking his choice are more sensible than others)

so that's what it's gonna be? all you closet pedos are just gonna jump on the orphan train, to try and mask your degeneracy? sorry. not buying it. 

Posted

Appart from patriggio Lara is the npc you will see the most the choice was evident I barely speak to other npc's (except velia's mayor), and i wasn't gonna give anything to patriggio we ain't got this sort of relationship...

Plus Lara tells you she's gonna share with the other orphans, OP should feel ashamed of treating people like pedophile and buy himself a heart ( and a brain for thinking his choice are more sensible than others)

He should buy himself a heart with all that CASH Lara has given him for all his useless crap.