• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Fishing boat stops dead and starts sinking

67 posts in this topic

Posted

So today while waiting for my sailboat to finish up, I decided to head out to pirates and grind a bit. was almost there on my fishing boat. not even 400m away my boat just stops and begins for sink. no damage, not destroyed, but sinking.
This is happening currently to a guildie and I on separate channels and with our own boats.

Y

2017-02-15_458095714.JPG

2017-02-15_458076458.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edit: Request made 263524

Got the same bug with Epheria Sail Boat. Im next to pirate island too. Im stuck exactly where you made your screenshot. 

Seems other guys in game got the same trouble....

Make smthing please. We cant leave island and use as we want our boat.

Edited by Helysae
Add Request number
1 person likes this

Posted

I've had this same issue with my fishing boat around Arita Island. My boat looks like it is sinking, will turn 360  degrees but will not move forwards or back. I have to swim to Kuit to remote collect.

Posted (edited)

Had the same problem, upon further investigation, it looks like theres a weight bug at play here, all of a sudden when going through that particular area the weight limit for the boat went over 100%. Take a look at the screenshot. 

Even after taking an item out and putting it back in resetting it to the proper weight limit it is still stuck.

2017-02-16_1988246499.JPG

Edited by ButterNutts
2 people like this

Posted

Oh yeah I didnt notice that point. Btw its still a bug and we are stuck at Aria island !

Posted

And i thought im the only stupid thing ending up in the ocean forever alone with my boat.. :3

Anyone knows if i can fix it ingame, or do i have to wait for a general fix? 

Posted

same here near Pirate Island...can t return in Heidel  wtf

Come back to Pirate Island swimming -- remote mout -- re take boat and stuck again. 3 times change way too...

Posted

Gm answer to my ticket and put my char and my boat to Epheria. Anyway I would like too use boat at pirate island ...

Posted

Same here 

Posted

I can relate 

2017-02-16_824780727.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Same rubberband issue last nite. 
The profit we made from a Margoria large was spent to a remote collect for our guild battleship
Pirates are propably cursed or sth

Posted

Same happened to me last night on the western channel of pirate entrance. Thankfully I had a travelers map. Now hopefully my 5k bandannas will remain on the boat if I remote collect.. 

Posted

Had the same problem, upon further investigation, it looks like theres a weight bug at play here, all of a sudden when going through that particular area the weight limit for the boat went over 100%. Take a look at the screenshot. 

Even after taking an item out and putting it back in resetting it to the proper weight limit it is still stuck.

2017-02-16_1988246499.JPG

Nice catch, super helpful for GM's to see this pic.  @GM_Dew @GM_Caramel @CM_Aethon :) 

Posted

Hey Guys! We are currently aware of this happening near Kuit Island and other areas of the sea as well as getting stuck. Thank you for the extra information @ButterNutts ;) 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Any fast fix Caramel? Before a new fix patch???

Can t play!!!

Edited by Citroq

Posted

Any fast fix Caramel? Before a new fix patch???

Can t play!!!

As far as I am personally aware it may be taken care of during next week's maintenance. Best thing to do is to avoid the ocean for now. 

Posted

Avoid the ocean? wtf? 

I m full of Bandana at Kuit Island and my horse is alive underwater far away and no stable near kuit island lol

OMG

Posted

Lol avoid ocean and Magoria. Nice advise but we would like too play the whole game as much as we bought Pearl....

Posted (edited)

This is where i got stuck, so avoid this area!!!

2017-02-16_536526672.thumb.JPG.58c0d7641I was able to hug the southern pirate island and was able to get to velia that way, after the third try though, ugh....

Edited by Robotmancan

Posted

This bug has been in the game for months, latest patch only made it worse.

Posted

i had this issue yesterday .still bad to sail?? so pirates is a no go this weekend ?

Posted (edited)

Just encountered this issue.  Swam to Epheria Port and did a remote recall.  Now my boat is nowhere to be found.  When I check the wharf guy, he lists all my boats in all ports - none of them are my sailboat.  No idea where it went. 

Update 2017.02.17:  Though there was a delay, my sailboat eventually turned up at the wharf at Lema Island.  Because I had put a ticket in, a GM kindly moved it to Port Epheria (Thank you GM Szyslak).  It seems like two issues might be at play here.  First, I believe there was a delay of about an hour before my sailboat appeared at the wharf - Is there a 'transport delay' in play here?  And second, I am not 100% certain of this, but I believe my sailboat may have been on the list but mistakenly displayed using the fishing boat icon and assigned to a wharf that was not ultimately where it ended up.  At the end of the day, I got my boat back, and that is the most important thing.  :)

Edited by Zeven

Posted (edited)

This is a beta or full release ?? Any day i see new bugs, why kakao no patching bugs ? Only add stupid events and pearl shop item.

Edited by misiek899

Posted (edited)

Just encountered this issue.  Swam to Epheria Port and did a remote recall.  Now my boat is nowhere to be found.  When I check the wharf guy, he lists all my boats in all ports - none of them are my sailboat.  No idea where it went. 

same just happened to me - i hope support realise that compensation needs to be huge for this

it 'feels' like all the old invisible walls are back - the ones we had BEFORE pirate/kuit islands

As far as I am personally aware it may be taken care of during next week's maintenance. Best thing to do is to avoid the ocean for now. 

does that mean we have to wait till then to get our sailboats back?

Can you put warnings in chat and on launcher/ website etc that these problems exist so other people don't fall prey. Only i'm a little bit miffed that i fell into the trap that other people have fallen into 24 hrs previous, sure i know my fault for not checking ingame bugs before i play every time . . . . . . . . .but c'mon guys

Edited by Burnweed
1 person likes this