• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Fishing boat stops dead and starts sinking

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Also happening on this area on Arita 

https://gyazo.com/c1fbecc5725f0cfdef0db33175e558b9

Doesn't seem to be a weight bug with me though,but everything else is the same as my ship is under water and can't move every time I try to mount it

Just got into the game and playing catch up, this'll set me back even farther :/

Edited by Valereos
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

same just happened to me - i hope support realise that compensation needs to be huge for this

it 'feels' like all the old invisible walls are back - the ones we had BEFORE pirate/kuit islands

does that mean we have to wait till then to get our sailboats back?

Can you put warnings in chat and on launcher/ website etc that these problems exist so other people don't fall prey. Only i'm a little bit miffed that i fell into the trap that other people have fallen into 24 hrs previous, sure i know my fault for not checking ingame bugs before i play every time . . . . . . . . .but c'mon guys

same just happened to me - i hope support realise that compensation needs to be huge for this

it 'feels' like all the old invisible walls are back - the ones we had BEFORE pirate/kuit islands

does that mean we have to wait till then to get our sailboats back?

Event Requirements:

• [Combat] Kill Monsters for an increased chance to gain Black Stones (Weapon / Armor)  I no have my main :D my crap boat stay in ocean :D kakao nice event. Pls add small fix add item in pearl shop  increased chance you return boat in velia port cost only 40 euro or ship U-Boot this is very good price :D

Edited by misiek899

Posted

just had a response from a cm and boats been returned to kuit islands! but be careful sailing back - at least my boats back and i can access the inv, think i might just swim back and leave the ocean alone until a fix, cos the amount of time ive 'wasted' over this is insane (just as well i already suffer from insanity ) :)

Posted

Ok i respawn a 20 times my boat and waiting and waiting mini patch and kakao no fix this shit , i search a good way and i find and work fine i add screenshot my way Kakao - players 0:1 next time kakao add pls uboot in perlshop and epheria port fish boat is stupid beged crap

2017-02-17_14409645.JPG

3 people like this

Posted

Just encountered this issue.  Swam to Epheria Port and did a remote recall.  Now my boat is nowhere to be found.  When I check the wharf guy, he lists all my boats in all ports - none of them are my sailboat.  No idea where it went. 

I got same trouble too. Youre boat is on Kuit Port. 

Posted (edited)

I got same trouble too. Youre boat is on Kuit Port. 

Thanks.

I add this comment to my original post, but will include it here as well - perhaps it will help someone in the same situation:

Update 2017.02.17:  Though there was a delay, my sailboat eventually turned up at the wharf at Lema Island.  Because I had put a ticket in, a GM kindly moved it to Port Epheria (Thank you GM Szyslak).  It seems like two issues might be at play here.  First, I believe there was a delay of about an hour before my sailboat appeared at the wharf - Is there a 'transport delay' in play here?  And second, I am not 100% certain of this, but I believe my sailboat may have been on the list but mistakenly displayed using the fishing boat icon and assigned to a wharf that was not ultimately where it ended up.  At the end of the day, I got my boat back, and that is the most important thing (I would prefer not having to chop down 1,000,000,000,000 more trees).  :)

Edited by Zeven

Posted (edited)

so i decide i wanna start heading back to the mainland after stay 2-3 days out at pirates, i look at the clock, i got 1.5 hrs till time for work so i say okay lets start heading, i load up my boat and set autopath off she goes. i come back 15 mins later to see if the boat got stuck on a rock or something ( cause i mean the autopath is pretty S*** in this game in  the ocean amiright ) but i wasnt stuck on a rock not going in ZIG ZAGS or some other sh**, my boat was completely immobile and submerged in water i said huh okay lets swim back recover and go the other side of the isand so i set auto path real quick go get changed check the game ahnd its like a sham wow commercial  OH WAIT THERES MORE!!! not only is it the left side of the island its right aswell! completely submerged and and stuck ... like FFS this didnt happen before the latest patch (atleast not to me ). is it to much to ask for to produce a fu**ing hotifx BEFORE NEXT weeks patch!

im a little frustrated from wasting the past 30 mins or so lol...have a nice day :D (note i wanted to get my horse FROM MAINLAND i dont have that flute nor am i paying 15$ for it blo*  me. )

Edited by IREKKS

Posted

So this happens in both epheria boat and fishing boats. I was able to get out of the pirate island area by sailing easterly past kuit island. If you go to pirates, you might want to park the boat at a nearby island and swim rest of way.

Posted

This has happened to me twice now. I got stuck heading to velia but luckily I was near the island and could swim and call my horse using the whistle to land and finally recover my boat at the wharf. So I try to leave heading towards ephira port and I get stuck at padix island. Raised a support ticket for this but km concerned I have over 2k coins on me I do t want to lose.

Posted

Ok i respawn a 20 times my boat and waiting and waiting mini patch and kakao no fix this shit , i search a good way and i find and work fine i add screenshot my way Kakao - players 0:1 next time kakao add pls uboot in perlshop and epheria port fish boat is stupid beged crap

2017-02-17_14409645.JPG

used this route and no issues as well ty for giving the SS for everyone

Posted

Shortly After Shark Suits Go On Sale 

Blub Blub Blub...

Nice marketing tactic though :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Same issue, and CS is just not getting back to me about it.

Feels bad man.

I'm seconds away from using memes, man! SECONDS!

Edited by TastyChicken

Posted

I had this happen to me 6 times before i just gave up and stayed on Pirates. But hey, I have shit to do, so I asked my guild master to come out and pick me up. He got stuck too. Then another guildie came out to pick both of us up. For some reason she didn't get stuck. The only difference between us was she had a higher sailing level. So maybe the bug allows people with higher sailing through? 
Either way, it's still bugged and it's frustrating. :/

Posted

I am also in the middle of the sea, two days.

i9gVm09.jpg

Usou esta rota e não há problemas como ty ty para dar a SS para todos

i9gVm09.jpg

Posted

@GM_Caramel ticket no 265151 lost my boat and a cm put it into kuit islands wharf , trouble is this wharf manager no longer exists and got renamed to kuit strait, could you please put my boat so i can access it at kuit strait please, ive been without my boat for 48 hrs and considering how much effort i went to, to build it, this kinda hurts

Posted

@GM_Caramel ticket no 265151 lost my boat and a cm put it into kuit islands wharf , trouble is this wharf manager no longer exists and got renamed to kuit strait, could you please put my boat so i can access it at kuit strait please, ive been without my boat for 48 hrs and considering how much effort i went to, to build it, this kinda hurts

Looking into it now. :)

Posted

Looking into it now. :)

you've fixed it many thanks caramel :)

Posted

you've fixed it many thanks caramel :)

Anytime <3

Posted

Its the devs way of telling us we are getting submarines....:P or maybe bucket accessories needed to bail water....perhaps we have found the "Bermuda Triangle Easter Egg", or perhaps you found the sea monsters lair and he had chili for supper and just had some very bad gas...all that methane bubbling up caused your boat to loose bouyancy .....

Posted (edited)

Customer Support finally got back to me.

All they did was move the boat to closest wharf (something I could've done myself), and then they told me to "avoid the oceans", I shit you not.

I didn't sweat my shit off to get an Epheria Sailboat just to be told "fu you can't play lol cuss we broke gaem", but thanks anyway. Thanks a -----ing lot.
Grats, Kakao. You did it. You made me into a salt pillar of salty salt. 

Ye, I'm not going to let CS live this one down for a while.
-----ing hell.

Edited by TastyChicken

Posted

ePDzvUA.png

Another place. 

+ ITS NOT ONLY KUIT ISLAND. I was traveling by boat to Arehaza to sell a -----LOAD of trade items. Got stuck south of Derko island. 

Posted

happened to me several times.. not only Kuit Island, also Derko Island and it seems to be random.. just fix your game already it's full of lag and bugs.. a lot of wasted time that this game has become.. 

Posted

back by popular demand

Posted

Just happened to me again coming out of pirates on my sailboat as well. No sign of  overweight but the boat just stopped and wouldn't move in any direction.

Posted

Yep seems you need to fix it again pls..