• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

KR patch note for 16th February

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks chopper

【Event】

● Enhancement support event is running from Today to 9th March. link

The drop rate of Black stones from hunting, Hard/sharp shard from gathering, and Relic stone from fishing will be increased.

Cron stone and Valk’s cry amount from costume extraction will be increased.

Item price from Patrigio will be cheaper up to 50%.

● Good-bye winter sale is running from Today to 2nd March. link

● Fortune cookie event is running from Today to 9th March. link

You can get the fortune cookie from Challenge, and get random quest every day.

● Black Desert Facebook Like event is running from Today to 28th February. link

【Character】

● Character face changed not to frown during the social action ‘Masquerade Bow’

● Character’s cheering motion added when opening some of pearl costumes box.

● Zodiac sign will be selected randomly when create a character.

You can change the selected one to another before you complete the character creation.

● Bug fixed where the pearl costume’s effect was not appearing inside of the residence.

【Warrior】

● Bug fixed where the damage range increase effect was not applied correctly for the skill Ground Roar II, III and IV.

【Ranger】

● Helmet will appear smoother when wearing Bern Helmet on a certain customizing.

【Dark knight】

● Character’s eyes will follow the camera during the awakening weapon non-combat stance.

● Bug fixed where the damage was not applied correctly when attacking on horse with hunting musket.

● Bug fixed where the recommended skills was not appearing.

● It is changed that the effect will appear when playing the guitar while moving.

【Item】

● Bug fixed where the requirement for receiving quest was not correct on the description of pure metal items.

● You can’t use the item kinds of herb, jerky, fruit and mushroom in Arena of Arsha.

● General vendor Waida at Sand grain Bazaar and Yasum at Arehaza Town will now sell Purified water and Star anise tea.

● Patrigio will no longer sell the items Centaur’s Belt and Ring of Cadry Guardian.

● You can now exchange 100 Lustrous feather from Mask owl to silver from NPC Norma Leight at Northern wheat plantation.

【contents】

● The location of NPC Norma Leight at Northern wheat plantation has been changed.

● Bug fixed where the appearance was not succeeded intermittently when breeding pets.

All bugged pets were fixed during this maintenance.

● Standby time fixed to 20 seconds at Arena of Arsha.

● It is changed that only master and vice master can use the personal observing mode at Arena of Arsha.

● Bug fixed where the game was unplayable when hit by the monster while summoning the black spirit.

● Light navigation to sacred sculpture will last longer than now at Altar of training.

● Effect improved for wings disappearing motion of Aduahnott.

● Golden treasure chest will now summoned on more locations.

● On the item description of trading goods and fish, contribution point investigated status at its origin is added.

● Item market price will not be changed when you sell the stacked trade goods.

● It is improved that you can now sell the stacked trade goods at once.

The silver from the trade will go to the inventory of the character.

● Restore all workers will now be done faster

● Skill changed for some workers. (current skill -> changed skill -> effect of changed skill)

Natural Healer A -> Wings A -> Basic movement speed +11%

Natural Healer B -> Wings B -> Basic movement speed +8%

Natural Healer C -> Wings C -> Basic movement speed +6%

Troll Descendant B -> repeat wooden chest -> wooden chest crafting + repeat 2 times (Jugruta exclusive skill)

Troll Descendant C -> repeat produce chest -> produce chest crafting + repeat 2 times (Aktor exclusive skill)

● Worker’s advanced ore packing skill will be applied on jewelry chest.

● New titles added, Kzarrrrrrrr, Nouverrrrrrr, Karaaaaaaa, Kutuuuuu.

You can obtain the title when you get the last hit to each world bosses.

【Monster】

● Effect improved when Muskan appears/dies and Muskan will not attack during the cut scene.

● Bug fixed where the quest target was not marked above the head of Red Orc Berserker.

【Quest, Knowledge】

● Guild quests added on Magoria.

Pre-occupancy 4 kinds, general 8 kinds of quests added, and you will get random when you receive the quest.

● Daily quest added on port Ratt.

You can get the quest from NPC Sihuram at port Ratt, select one out of four.

You can complete one at a day, nd can re-take when you give up the quest.

You will get the navigator EXP as a reward.

● Quest taking condition changed for the quests, Have you ever… tamed a horse? And My little first pony.

● Auto path improved for the quest Wasted Pumpkins.

【Background, NPC, effect, cut scene】

● Town-wandering lonely children went back home

● The appearance of NPC Loria has been improved.

【UI】

● Description text changed on enhancement UI window.

● It is changed that the text of item amount will not be changed when you change the font size.

● Bug fixed where the gear fixing related dialogue was shown on the other NPCs.

● Extra space at the bottom of game settings window has been removed.

● It is changed that the icon description for channel change will place in the correct location.

● Design changed of settings and in-progress screen of Arena of Arsha.

● It is changed that you can close the invitation list window with ESC key at Arena of Arsha management.

● Inventory slot expansion item icon’s arrow location changed.

● Bug fixed where the mouse was not appearing when you open the beauty album window from ESC menu.

【system】

● it is changed that BDO logo will be marked on the screenshot.

● Bug fixed where the screenshot was not saved intermittently.

● It is improved where ‘no response’ status remains intermittently when you end game.

Posted

• Item price from Patrigio will be cheaper up to 50%.

Can we have this too please?

Posted

it is changed that BDO logo will be marked on the screenshot.

Oh, come on. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

• Item price from Patrigio will be cheaper up to 50%.

Can we have this too please?

Last time KR got this, we had this too. Wasn't in the patch note. Someone have to check!

One imported change is this:

● Item market price will not be changed when you sell the stacked trade goods.

● It is improved that you can now sell the stacked trade goods at once.

I try to get a clarification but it looks like crafted crate is locked to 100% Trade Bonus. If its true its another major nerf to Traders.

Edited by Keldorn
1 person likes this

Posted

Last time KR got this, we had this too. Wasn't in the patch note. Someone have to check!

One imported change is this:

I try to get a clarification but it looks like crafted crate is locked to 100% Trade Bonus. If its true its another major nerf to Traders.

Not that major, you save a lot time by selling all crates in same time for some profit nerf... Something for something... Going for 130% wasnt efficient anyway cause you would have to sell too small ammount on one channel... Most go for 105-115% average...

Posted

So KR got another discount NV event? I guess we will get it again next time without warning..

Posted

Not that major, you save a lot time by selling all crates in same time for some profit nerf... Something for something... Going for 130% wasnt efficient anyway cause you would have to sell too small ammount on one channel... Most go for 105-115% average...

I have sold 4200 calph timer crates for 130-114% (122% avg) Trade bonus. This is 1017mio. Selling for 100% is only 834mio. Its ok if you gather all wood by yourself. Its not ok if you buy from market. Profit is to low. This has impact on wood seller as well, because nobody is buying anymore. I have the feeling there hate Traders. So many nerfs.

Posted

Or maybe traders were making significantly more per hour than intended?

Posted (edited)

I have sold 4200 calph timer crates for 130-114% (122% avg) Trade bonus. This is 1017mio. Selling for 100% is only 834mio. Its ok if you gather all wood by yourself. Its not ok if you buy from market. Profit is to low. This has impact on wood seller as well, because nobody is buying anymore. I have the feeling there hate Traders. So many nerfs.

And how long it take you to craft 4200 crates? How much time you need to sell them for 122% average? This change is mainly nerf for top traders who have their trading lvled on alt... If you lvled it on your main char then it can be even buff...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

And how long it take you to craft 4200 crates? How much time you need to sell them for 122% average? This change is mainly nerf for top traders who have their trading lvled on alt... If you lvled it on your main char then it can be even buff...

~500/day (60 per batch = 15mio) . It take almost no time to sell because of M2 trade twink in Valencia. Channel hopping scales very well if you sell many different crate types. Almost always there is one type at 130%.

Posted (edited)

~500/day (60 per batch = 15mio) . It take almost no time to sell because of M2 trade twink in Valencia. Channel hopping scales very well if you sell many different crate types. Almost always there is one type at 130%.

60 crates per 15 minutes to get 122% average? Thats around 17,5 hours ([4200/60x15]/60) to sell 4200 crates (8,5 day production)... On master+ lvl you can make around 600 plywood per hour, then its around 40 calph crates per hour... 17,5x40= 700 calph crates you lost by selling it with maxing average to 122% for 17,5 hour...  Ofc you can do some other stuff like processing on alt or fishing in that 17,5 hour, but its not as efficient as for example processing on char with your high life skils or grinding at gahaz...

Ofc like i said its different when you have trading lvled on your alt and top traders who use alt to sell crates will mostly lost on this change... But for traders who lvled trading on their main char i see it as buff, not nerf...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

60 crates per 15 minutes to get 122% average? Thats around 17,5 hours to sell 4200 crates (8,5 day production)... On master+ lvl you can make around 600 plywood per hour, then its around 40 calph crates per hour... 17,5x40= 700 calph crates you lost by selling it with maxing average to 122% for 17,5 hour... Ofc like i said its different when you have trading lvled on your alt and top traders who use alt to sell crates will mostly lost on this change... But for traders who lvled trading on their main char i see it as buff, not nerf...

Only 1k calph crates every month (and many other crate types). Selling in not that hard. I have "scout" alts for each trader. If on of the crates is at 130% i'm logging in M2 trader and sell. After this i log back to main and do other staff. Yes its serious trade business.

I don't like how every pleb trader benefit from this now. Mass trade should be punished.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Only 1k calph crates every month (and many other crate types). Selling in not that hard. I have "scout" alts for each trader. If on of the crates is at 130% i'm logging in M2 trader and sell. After this i log back to main and do other staff. Yes its serious trade business.

I don't like how every pleb trader benefit from this now. Mass trade should be punished.

This change was made specifically to punish few smart asses who lvled up trading on their alts, everyone else will benefit from this change... its not fair that few guys can just abuse alt swapping to not waste any time selling crates when all rest serious top traders (and most of them have higher trading lvl then guys who lvl it up to mere master 2 on alt) need to choose if they want to sell thousands of crates for worse average % or waste time swapping channels...

Why that few smart asses with M2 on alt should be able to earn with crates trading a lot more then serious traders who got M10 or better on their main?

Edited by Dorsai

Posted (edited)

This change was made specifically to punish few smart asses who lvled up trading on their alts, everyone else will benefit from this change... its not fair that few guys can just abuse alt swapping to not waste any time selling crates when all rest serious top traders (and most of them have higher trading lvl then guys who lvl it up to mere master 2 on alt) need to choose if they want to sell thousands of crates for worse average % or waste time swapping channels...

Why that few smart asses with M2 on alt should be able to earn with crates trading a lot more then serious traders who got M10 or better on their main?

Its not fair ? Who said you cant do it ?
Abuse ? Playing on multiple characters is not abuse.

Waste time ? Its called maximizing your gameplay time in order to see how much you can make an hour?

Why? Its close to 1 year and the switch is made to help the average Joe help reach end game faster. I am ok with the change even i dont like because the strategy is to make the players sink more time into the game.

Pls, dont think that after this MT buff you wont need to level cooking/processing, buy 2 costumes, slots, weight, etc. 

I really dont understand you. You are bashing PRO Traders because they have more time to sink into the game or because they are playing for longer. I returned in December and you havent saw me around bashing people for 56-57 in 6h while it took me over 100+ H in May.

Just change the way you look at things man. Pro Traders will always be Pro Traders and while you will get a benefit few mils every time you sell hundreds and thousand of crates they will find a way to maximise their profits again. 

Stop bashing other ppl.

New tactic was found. Cash made in 6h for MT Traders after Nerf in KR. its about love and peace baby
YrJ2YB9.jpg

Edited by Elite
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Its not fair ? Who said you cant do it ?
Abuse ? Playing on multiple characters is not abuse.

Waste time ? Its called maximizing your gameplay time in order to see how much you can make an hour?

Why? Its close to 1 year and the switch is made to help the average Joe help reach end game faster. I am ok with the change even i dont like because the strategy is to make the players sink more time into the game.

Pls, dont think that after this MT buff you wont need to level cooking/processing, buy 2 costumes, slots, weight, etc. 

I really dont understand you. You are bashing PRO Traders because they have more time to sink into the game or because they are playing for longer. I returned in December and you havent saw me around bashing people for 56-57 in 6h while it took me over 100+ H in May.

Just change the way you look at things man. Pro Traders will always be Pro Traders and while you will get a benefit few mils every time you sell hundreds and thousand of crates they will find a way to maximise their profits again. 

Stop bashing other ppl.

New tactic was found. Cash made in 6h for MT Traders after Nerf in KR. its about love and peace baby
YrJ2YB9.jpg

What are even talking about? First of all im not trader myself... I prefer active crafting and with rods, wagons, grunils, origin of wind, gathering, gahaz etc i make 100-150m daily easly... 

Second i got 50k cheap crates prepared and i can lvl up trading on main or alt anytime i want... If they will not apply this patch on Eu/NA i will just simply use crates to lvl up trading on alt and abuse channel swapping too... 

Third i not need to lvl up processing, cause im master 14 and i got all p2w life skills costumes...

Im not bashing anyone, im neutral and objective here, cause im not trader myself...

Like i said in my opinion this change will be nerf for some of pro traders and buff for some... It will be not buff or nerf for all, cause not everyone use same method to sell thousands of crates they make in day/week...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

abuse??? do you mean benefit ?

Posted

Watching you Lifeskillers argue is the most passive aggressive argument I have ever seen.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0