• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

EDAN FGTS DEAD HYPE

38 posts in this topic

Posted

LUL You edan people are a joke, there are no guilds can take down valencia under UNO LUL 

EDAN DEAD HYPE

Propaganda-e1470908866506.png

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

LUL You edan people are a joke, there are no guilds can take down valencia under UNO LUL 

EDAN DEAD HYPE

Propaganda-e1470908866506.png

while uno holds 1region, the rest of edan plays around 4 :thinking: whos really the winner here?

Edited by Syeong
3 people like this

Posted

while uno holds 1region, the rest of edan plays around 4 :thinking: whos really the winner here?

Idk, LOTD has held Balenos for 3 weeks now, which is currently the longest castle owning streak.

Orwen > Everyone? :thinking:

1 person likes this

Posted

What sad little men you are.

Posted

UNO in Valencia watching sieges like.....

latest?cb=20120108162514

Ovaaaa heerrrreeee......

2 people like this

Posted

i agree praise UNO

0ED4F731-B526-40E0-8077-E870E961619B.JPG

201400E1-118D-4D58-ABEA-1F371788F65F.PNG

Posted

Idk, LOTD has held Balenos for 3 weeks now, which is currently the longest castle owning streak.

you right :( orwen > everyone, orwen destroying plebs in T1s T2s T3 and seige, forgive me senpai

Posted

Cause zergfests in Valencia every other week sound real fun while 3 Edan guilds hold territories :$

Posted

Another glorious contribution to the pointless circlejerk of siege "politics:"

Untitled7.thumb.png.d14f92b67a34aee3ac49

1 person likes this

Posted

It's probably cause no one wants that castle...

Posted

dont make excuses of urself edan ppl

Posted

Uno must be so proud of their alliance having to zerg down their only region at once :D

Posted

Why is PRX making propaganda for Uno? Love the doge by the way, I think it captures my character very well! :$

Posted

Why is PRX making propaganda for Uno? Love the doge by the way, I think it captures my character very well! :$

thank you my king naria

Posted

Uno tier shitposting, delete this embarrassing garbage before I make you kid

Posted

Uno tier shitposting, delete this embarrassing garbage before I make you kid

make him.

Posted

make him.

Like people made you?

:-)

Posted (edited)

Like people made you?

:-)

? he made me do that? well shit thats just too sad pal somethings i just dont want left on these toixec forums so i attempt to delete them just like im going to delete your life source this very minute. also moving a thread to another place is not officially deleting it. #Rekted. #NoComeBack.

D7759E39-3346-48F4-9B28-F8760006B704.PNG

Edited by Francesca_Abele

Posted

? he made me do that? well shit thats just too sad pal somethings i just dont want left on these toixec forums so i attempt to delete them just like im going to delete your life source this very minute. #Rekted. #NoComeBack.

D7759E39-3346-48F4-9B28-F8760006B704.PNG

Lol, you're cute

Posted

Lol, you're cute

thank you.

Posted

It's probably cause no one wants that castle...

or cause BC lost their only 1v1 attempt at it and we've held it for 7-8 weeks in total and established ourselves as a strong non-alliance reliant guild

¯\_ツ_/¯

Posted

Would be pretty haughty to assume that lotd v bc would actually come out favorably for lotd with full attendance on both sides.

Posted

Lord Cho Bless

LordCho Plays with Orca.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

or cause BC lost their only 1v1 attempt at it and we've held it for 7-8 weeks in total and established ourselves as a strong non-alliance reliant guild

¯\_ツ_/¯

Lol you guys used to drop mercs every week, idk if you still do but w/e. Also I thought you guys wanted to get back into the castle siege scene how come you went back to a territory? Your guild talked shit on Critical for owning a castle when you said they "Didn't deserve it". At least they have the balls to participate in castle sieges ally or not. If you're so strong maybe you should enter back into the scene and show everyone what Lotd is about? :Thonking:

Posted

forums were fun to read, till the uno kids came and started to comment :/