• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Item durability going down too fast!!!

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont know if its a Kuno problem or if its general, but I dont think it happened when I played ninja or warrior.

But yesterday after the patch I went to Bashims and farmed there for 30 minutes, after that I checked on my items and I noticed that the majority of them were 65ish/100 and the accessories too.

I pretty sure I repaired beforehand because I always do that, I also didnt die to anyone.

Anyone here had the same issue?

Posted

Brand stones?  Use them?  Maybe?  I dunno?

Posted

yup same here as well OP and all gear that can be branded is branded.ie 30-45mins grind 73/100 for branded equipment 65/100 for accessories

Posted

Maybe you were fighting higher level mobs?
I guess if you fight Reds instead of Greens durability goes down faster.

Posted

I think something is up. My branded rod ran out during only ~7h afk fishing which is twice as fast as usual. 

Gonna confirm that it wasnt a case of forgetting to repair once I get home today.

Posted

Sadly I can't test this but lets wait for more people to check in with their findings. I do know that there are some skills that drain durability faster than others on some classes. Also, if you are under leveled and grinding an even/higher level area, mobs will be able to hit you easier draining durability quicker.

Posted

Ever played Ranger?

Posted

Have you stopped wearing a costume that gave minus durability?

Posted

Even a branded dagger is going down faster than a non-branded longbow and non-branded kamalsylve sword... pls let me brand a branded weapon :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I'am a ranger and i can grind 1 hour and 30 min at the most spots. After this time my scecondary weapon is at 0 durability (branded steal dagger with 100 dura).

Posted

I think something is up. My branded rod ran out during only ~7h afk fishing which is twice as fast as usual. 

Gonna confirm that it wasnt a case of forgetting to repair once I get home today.

Looks like a case of forgotten repair because durability consumption was normal after the morning repair.

Posted

I just noticed this problem too, My fishing rods that have a durability of 80 only caught 40 fish.  If they don't fix this ASAP, I'm just going to stop playing till they do.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0