• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lunar's first node war

63 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Elite sorc gameplay coming to a node near you

Edited by Religious
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Gravity and Iconic merge then get absolutely shit on by Vision lul. Where will Greggy go next? :popcorn:

Edited by Sintax
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dayyum Cika those deaths are unreal! So humble, you're amazing.  Thanks for sharing!

Edited by lanzend

Posted

Gravity and Iconic merge then get absolutely shit on by Vision lul. Where will Greggy go next? :popcorn:

It's a new guild that needs to level up snake-training profession first. It's funny though how all random salty feckers come and bash on something new after first _node_ outing, oh right I guess you need to feel relevant for a while longer before this war-machine will annihilate you ;) 

We shall see how things stand after Siege!

Posted

It's a new guild that needs to level up snake-training profession first. It's funny though how all random salty feckers come and bash on something new after first _node_ outing, oh right I guess you need to feel relevant for a while longer before this war-machine will annihilate you ;) 

new guild? It's just gravity with a few The geared memebers of Iconic...don't kid yourselves 

Posted

Oh look the snakes won something for the first time in 2 weeks.  HIRO watches an hour of my VOD (thanks for the views, follow please) and clips my deaths?  sorry I made you guys look so bad with my two videos that the wound still stings.

www.twitch.tv/exocika if you want to watch the real vod

www.youtube.com/mikecika if you guys wanna watch some actual pvp footage.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You're right dude Gravity and Iconic are both new to the siege scene... wait, what?

Oh look the snakes won something for the first time in 2 weeks.  HIRO watches an hour of my VOD (thanks for the views, follow please) and clips my deaths?  sorry I made you guys look so bad with my two videos that the wound still stings.

Nice dicking on people with 10 fps in 400 man siege while running 30-50 fps yourself. literally CPU carried.

SuperPC.jpg

The real P2W bois!

Edited by lanzend

Posted

It's just a gaem

Posted

Damn... reputation got so bad you guys had to change guild name :( 

3 people like this

Posted

You meant Vision/support/Mooncake? Learn your facts

Posted

Siege oriented guild with tons of witch/wiz loses a node war on shit uneven terrain vs skirmisher heavy enemy carried by desync. Didn't see that coming at all ^_^. Z axis or desync, which made the biggest impact here?

Posted

I watched vod too... requesting gofundme for better pc 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Siege oriented guild with tons of witch/wiz loses a node war on shit uneven terrain vs skirmisher heavy enemy carried by desync. Didn't see that coming at all ^_^. Z axis or desync, which made the biggest impact here?

The damage control is real 

Edited by Sintax

Posted (edited)

wow, you actually went through the entire vod and edited it to get every single death of Cika? LOL that is impressive. Only a true fan would do such an amazing thing.

Edited by Scapegoaties
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

You meant Vision/support/Mooncake? Learn your facts

Errm Support wasn't there. Watch Cika's archive, the fight was mostly 1v1 after NewEra (Gravity's Ally) and Mooncake were both taken out by Alloy. Furthermore after Alloy wiped both of those guilds, they went after Vision while Vision was still fighting Gravity at around 35%.  Alloy played it well and tried to take Vision out while we were trying to finishing off Gravity.  It didn't go their way in the end unfortunately, but I don't see a better possible play for them to have made.

All meme'ing aside the lesson to be learned @cika, its easy to look good or bad clipping videos all day long (also looking at you Lethal) you reap what you sow kid.

Edited by lanzend

Posted (edited)

Errm Support wasn't there. Watch Cika's archive, the fight was mostly 1v1 after NewEra (Gravity's Ally) and Mooncake were both taken out by Alloy. Furthermore after Alloy wiped both of those guilds, they went after Vision while Vision was still fighting Gravity at around 35%.  Alloy played it well and tried to take Vision out while we were trying to finishing off Gravity.  It didn't go there way in the end unfortunately, but I don't see a better possible play for them to have made.

Get on with the times.. there's no longer Gravity, nor Iconic. It is Lunar. It should be simple enough name for you and your salty kindred to remember and be able to spell it out. :) 

Also in all seriousness what happened was total rehashing of both those guilds and the restructuring them into totally new entity which Lunar and its sister-guild Solar are.

Edited by Gobarnachta

Posted

gf

Posted

FOR DEMACIA

2 people like this

Posted

unlucky tbh 

Posted

You're right dude Gravity and Iconic are both new to the siege scene... wait, what?

Nice dicking on people with 10 fps in 400 man siege while running 30-50 fps yourself. literally CPU carried.

SuperPC.jpg

The real P2W bois!

So what you are saying is vision will forever be irrelevant in siege?  Better do some more chores around the house boys, link your parents my PC specs and cross your fingers.  Hiro couldeve applied to 10 jobs during the time he took watching my vod... Instead he is here giving me free exposure.. successful troll?

3 people like this

Posted

So what you are saying is vision will forever be irrelevant in siege?  Better do some more chores around the house boys, link your parents my PC specs and cross your fingers.  Hiro couldeve applied to 10 jobs during the time he took watching my vod... Instead he is here giving me free exposure.. successful troll?

Can't even be mad. I lol'd.

Posted

Pls gib better CPU.

Posted

Lunar is Gravity huh 🤔

explains why the moon is covered in holes ecks dee

Posted

TFW all the PvP clips you've made of yourself get less views on your own YouTube than a video of another player playing :/... feelsHiroMan

Posted

Damn... reputation got so bad you guys had to change guild name :( 

lol didnt you make a completely different forum account to get away from the "godstatus" name, reputation? weird.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0