• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lunar's first node war

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn this video was zerg downvoted on reddit, can't even some of you guys even have a sense of humour? smh sad!

Posted

Damn this video was zerg downvoted on reddit, can't even some of you guys even have a sense of humour? smh sad!

No fun allowed!

Posted (edited)

You have to remember this is the same guild that spam reported Lacari's youtube video about them to get the system to auto take it down (only for it to be put back up after he appealed it).

TFW you rebrand your guild to wash away the stink of digging and failing in PvP, only to fail in PvP right after the rebrand. Tough break, dirty diggers.

Edited by Huntler
3 people like this

Posted

4ghz is weak

Posted

at least they are stacked now

no more excuses for los- wait what 

Siege oriented guild with tons of witch/wiz loses a node war on shit uneven terrain vs skirmisher heavy enemy carried by desync. Didn't see that coming at all ^_^. Z axis or desync, which made the biggest impact here?

1 person likes this

Posted

Elite sorc gameplay coming to a node near you

I'm confused.  Guild gets trampled, sorc makes video to make himself look good, makes whole guild look stupid on day one. 

I'm not sure how much dumber you can get Cika.

Posted

TFW all the PvP clips you've made of yourself get less views on your own YouTube than a video of another player playing :/... feelsHiroMan

LUL

lol didnt you make a completely different forum account to get away from the "godstatus" name, reputation? weird.

wrong guy 

Posted

Before you go calling people dumb, you might actually want to read the thread. Cika was pretty clear this wasn't his video.

Posted

Before you go calling people dumb, you might actually want to read the thread. Cika was pretty clear this wasn't his video.

That's part of the troll you silly plebian. 

Posted

Lunar is Gravity huh 🤔

explains why the moon is covered in holes ecks dee

One of these days Blondie—pow! Straight to the Moon!  :)

Posted

Siege oriented guild with tons of witch/wiz loses a node war on shit uneven terrain vs skirmisher heavy enemy carried by desync. Didn't see that coming at all ^_^. Z axis or desync, which made the biggest impact here?

this is just sad man

not to mention witch/wiz is the least affected class by desync so I'm not sure what your argument was there

Posted

I want to join lunar

Posted

LUL

wrong guy 

Shit my bad, thats inori mew right? :thinking: 

Posted

this is just sad man

not to mention witch/wiz is the least affected class by desync so I'm not sure what your argument was there

I read it as, witch/wiz affected by the vertical terrain, while the skirmishers were affected by dsync..

Posted (edited)

I read it as, witch/wiz affected by the vertical terrain, while the skirmishers were affected by dsync..

I mean if there's desync it's only worse for the skirmishers. the massive aoe of wiz/witch means if someone slides 5 feet on the ground it doesn't really matter as much as skirmish classes with much more focused damage. and every class is affected by vertical terrain pretty equally. and on top of that using those excuses as the reason they lost is sad.

Edited by Same

Posted

I mean if there's desync it's only worse for the skirmishers. the massive aoe of wiz/witch means if someone slides 5 feet on the ground it doesn't really matter as much as skirmish classes with much more focused damage. and every class is affected by vertical terrain pretty equally. and on top of that using those excuses as the reason they lost is sad.

agreed.

Posted

Lunar and Solar, pretty shit names tbh.

Whatever stench was stuck to the tags Gravity and Iconic, there are better, less erp ways to rebrand yourselves.

But let's be honest, there's no real rebrand without a rehaul of those dear, dedicated 40hr/week t4 guild leads.

Posted

why join lunar when u can join solar and be XRP or PRX 3

Posted

You have to remember this is the same guild that spam reported Lacari's youtube video about them to get the system to auto take it down (only for it to be put back up after he appealed it).

TFW you rebrand your guild to wash away the stink of digging and failing in PvP, only to fail in PvP right after the rebrand. Tough break, dirty diggers.

gravity just don't get it, there's a reason no one would wanna join them.  Megaphone recruiting also shows they are desperate.

Posted

It's a new guild that needs to level up snake-training profession first. It's funny though how all random salty feckers come and bash on something new after first _node_ outing, oh right I guess you need to feel relevant for a while longer before this war-machine will annihilate you ;) 

We shall see how things stand after Siege!

to be fair, usually the first node war of a guild merger is their strongest. However it seems there was a lot of leadership issues happening.

Redline = Lunar member

W1GNXWu.png

Posted

to be fair, usually the first node war of a guild merger is their strongest. However it seems there was a lot of leadership issues happening.

Redline = Lunar member

W1GNXWu.png

Boss

Posted (edited)

lol didnt you make a completely different forum account to get away from the "godstatus" name, reputation? weird.

I've had this forum account name since the forums went live lol :D 

Shit my bad, thats inori mew right? :thinking: 

Yeah its me lol, you all act like its a big secret, If you ask I say, its me ^_^  

Edited by Asami

Posted

Redline = Lunar member

W1GNXWu.png

You should know better than to take Slackshot seriously :^).

Posted

Errm Support wasn't there. Watch Cika's archive, the fight was mostly 1v1 after NewEra (Gravity's Ally) and Mooncake were both taken out by Alloy. Furthermore after Alloy wiped both of those guilds, they went after Vision while Vision was still fighting Gravity at around 35%.  Alloy played it well and tried to take Vision out while we were trying to finishing off Gravity.  It didn't go their way in the end unfortunately, but I don't see a better possible play for them to have made.

All meme'ing aside the lesson to be learned @cika, its easy to look good or bad clipping videos all day long (also looking at you Lethal) you reap what you sow kid.

you're in vision yet you don't know they absorbed Support core members? come on now.. I have intels inside your guild :) Alloy could've attacked vision from the beginning and would have a different outcome. Also attendance wise,Vision had the most participation count about 70-80 people showed up.

Posted (edited)

you're in vision yet you don't know they absorbed Support core members? come on now.. I have intels inside your guild :) Alloy could've attacked vision from the beginning and would have a different outcome. Also attendance wise,Vision had the most participation count about 70-80 people showed up.

You act like it was an additional guild there lul. In that case, Iconic was there too. 

Y8V8mxf.jpg

Edited by lanzend

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0