• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I have 0 chance in red battlefield

135 posts in this topic

Posted

I played this game allmost 1-month so far after starting from scatch. I can play mostly weekends 4-8 hours. Sometimes I can't log for some days and because of that I lost probably 100+ mil as I lost 10 free "loyal" loot.

So far I got 130ap for both awakening and normal weapon which are Pri. My dp is 160. My level is 56 and getting insanely slow xp now. I have also 100mil in savings so I can probably get armor to pri but that's it.

What chance I really have in red battlefield? People have like 300 ap + 300 dp or something. I got totally destroyed in there.

I could log wow or overwatch and I'm instantly in competive position. Nobody has better gear or advantage over me. Only thing that matters is skill.

My question is that why on earth there is such insane ap+dp gap in this game? Why not add diminishing returns so game would be more competive? Where is logic? This is FIRST game I experienced which has this problem. Even wow never had this kind of problem and now they introduced ilvl scaling for pvp so even freshly dinged player has actually chance in pvp.

2 people like this

Posted

ffs this guy every week shitposting 

18 people like this

Posted

git gud

I can't spot sarcasm anymore with this bdo community.

2 people like this

Posted

So what your saying is that after a month of playing that you want to be able to instantly have better gear than someone who had been playing a year? Please go back to WoW

19 people like this

Posted

You said Ninja was fine...

Practice more brah, you will overcome the big 3 eventually. 

1 person likes this

Posted

ffs another fanboy replying with 0 arguments.

Posted (edited)

So your saying you can be competitive in WOW with just vendor gear?  Or is it the fact because your new, your at the bottom, and because your a WOW Veteran you like nothing better than wailing on "Newbs", and now don't like being a "one shot"

Edited by Iscoed

Posted

So what your saying is that after a month of playing that you want to be able to instantly have better gear than someone who had been playing a year? Please go back to WoW

You can have your better gear but put DIMINISHING RETURNS ON IT. Less stat difference = more skill. 

Tell me honestly do you feel proud of yourself by beating opponent you outgear? Do you find that competive?

Posted

i guess another bite thread. move on guys, nothing to see here :D 

7 people like this

Posted

i guess another bite thread. move on guys, nothing to see here :D 

Yes it's hard to bite facts especially with no counter arguments.

Posted

Yes it's hard to bite facts especially with no counter arguments.

btw there is a limited RBF as well but i guess after 1 month you havent got that far with the game mechanics. play another month maybe :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Check this out. https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5heygy/guide_from_0_to_competitive_in_3_months/

This is not a game where you spend 1 month playing casually and become competitive in PVP. Most players in the unrestricted red battlefield have between 190 and 240 AP, and between 250 and 300+ DP. Even the guys with 190/250 feel flimsy in there. 

You could try the gear restricted RBF, it usually pops on Saturday nights. You will still be disadvantaged vs people who are min/maxing their gear for that place but it won't be as bad. 

IMO the quickest way to be competitive is to go with a hybrid AP/DP/evasion build. Stuff like red coral rings, sicil neck, Rocaba helm/gloves, Rosar offhand. It's a lot cheaper than a full on AP build and can get you into the action faster. 

Posted

btw there is a limited RBF as well but i guess after 1 month you havent got that far with the game mechanics. play another month maybe :D 

I know but it's dead bracket. Rbg is for veterans who played this long time / can spend ages farming cash for gear.

Posted

git gud

maxresdefault.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh look its Bloodex the new Irrelevant :( git gud u scrrub

" why is there such a big gap " Maybe because u went afk for 8 months u brick?

week? its daily bro.

9 people like this

Posted

I know but it's dead bracket. Rbg is for veterans who played this long time / can spend ages farming cash for gear.

Yeah you should really buckle down and focus on making silver and getting levels (58/59+ depending on class) before you get serious about RBF other than doing the daily. A simple set of DUO/TRI blue accessories and TRI ultimate green gear (TRI Liverto, TRI green/blue awaken weapon, TRI 4x Grunil that kinda thing) is enough to do ok in there, and you can attain that in a few months (~190AP/250DP). Moreso than that you will need a lot of practice IMO. I am at the point now where I have the minimal gear but I was getting steam rolled for a long time until I had practiced a lot in arena and RBF. 

Posted

Oh look its Bloodex the new Irrelevant :( git gud u scrrub

" why is there such a big gap " Maybe because u went afk for 8 months u brick?

I'm scrub? Dude.. You beat opponents by outgearing them.. Haha. Do you think that's pro?

Who cares I left? By your logic we should close sales for all new players. It's funny because some real scrub can play 10hours wow everyday and has arena rating 1.7k after tryharding. Then comes exglad after 5months season brake and tadaa he hits glad again haha.

Posted

First MMO huh?

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm scrub? Dude.. You beat opponents by outgearing them.. Haha. Do you think that's pro?

Who cares I left? By your logic we should close sales for all new players. It's funny because some real scrub can play 10hours wow everyday and has arena rating 1.7k after tryharding. Then comes exglad after 5months season brake and tadaa he hits glad again haha.

ur flaming that u get rekt with 130 ap and 160 dp there is no -----ing reason to open a thread well expect u want to troll and show that u are stupid. Playing since release with 2 months break sittin on 243 ap git gud.

Edited by Myntiix

Posted

Yeah you should really buckle down and focus on making silver and getting levels (58/59+ depending on class) before you get serious about RBF other than doing the daily. A simple set of DUO/TRI blue accessories and TRI ultimate green gear (TRI Liverto, TRI green/blue awaken weapon, TRI 4x Grunil that kinda thing) is enough to do ok in there, and you can attain that in a few months (~190AP/250DP). Moreso than that you will need a lot of practice IMO. I am at the point now where I have the minimal gear but I was getting steam rolled for a long time until I had practiced a lot in arena and RBF. 

Hitting my stats was easy part. Fun part is just getting started. Getting TRIs after farming monster to the point your eyes bleed will take maybe 6months for casual player. 6 month of pve that doesn't take any skill to actually pvp in this game.

Pvp doesn't any rewards in this game and yet they call this pvp game. Insane.

Posted

If you´re playing restriced red battlefield then you need to look at how to optimize your slots. Manos for example does not take any AP from you so you can troll around with two duo Mano rings that gives ´+12 Ap to humans. 

Posted

maxresdefault.jpg

Snickers taste awful though....

Posted

If you´re playing restriced red battlefield then you need to look at how to optimize your slots. Manos for example does not take any AP from you so you can troll around with two duo Mano rings that gives ´+12 Ap to humans. 

Restricted is dead. 20 veterans start new one in nonrestricted and rest will follow like train.

Posted

Snickers taste awful though....

It's all about taste :P right...

Posted

Restricted is dead. 20 veterans start new one in nonrestricted and rest will follow like train.

It might be, I for one play it quite alot recently. The unrestriced one is just a big one-shot fest.