• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Say NO to the KR Trading Nerf on Crates (Fixed 100% Price)

127 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7700d00726d5d473feca5751d03cdf42.gif

● 스택형 무역 아이템 판매 시, 해당 아이템의 시세가 100%에서 변동되지 않도록 개선되었습니다. (수정)

Translated to :

● Item market price will not be changed when you sell the stacked trade goods.

● It is improved that you can now sell the stacked trade goods at once.

Please, for the love of people who went through the effort of leveling trading, do NOT implement this in EU/NA...

EDIT - Pearl Abyss HQ : "Oh, we have broken classes ? Better nerf trading this patch."

Edited by Karmek

Posted

rip trading

Posted

eXDju3PlR224XhTB62ar_rollingkid.gif

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

7700d00726d5d473feca5751d03cdf42.gif

● 스택형 무역 아이템 판매 시, 해당 아이템의 시세가 100%에서 변동되지 않도록 개선되었습니다. (수정)

Translated to :

● Item market price will not be changed when you sell the stacked trade goods.

● It is improved that you can now sell the stacked trade goods at once.

Please, for the love of people who went through the effort of leveling trading, do NOT implement this in EU/NA...

EDIT - Pearl Abyss HQ : "Oh, we have broken classes ? Better nerf trading this patch."

FFS It's a buff for most people unless you enjoy switching channel for hours. You will be able to sold your crates at 100% no matter what in one go.

Edited by WeaselPaw
21 people like this

Posted

lol what. the way i understand it is that when selling a stack crates at 120% price, it will stay 120% for all of them instead of slowly dropping down to 80%.

Posted (edited)

lol what. the way i understand it is that when selling a stack crates at 120% price, it will stay 120% for all of them instead of slowly dropping down to 80%.

Hum not changed means that it's value doesn't change, neither up (130%) or down (80%)

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

Calph Timber Crate:

Now: up to 258.189

after nerf: 198.607

80% seller: 158.885 :D

Posted

is this real?

any decent trader sells crates above 120%, sometimes 115. this nerf would be crazy

Posted (edited)

As I said, fck communism. People actively trading/hotspot fishing just lost 30% of their income on this shit. I'd rather spend a few days channel swapping than lose 250mil (125% average) on a 1bil turn-in run.

is this real?

any decent trader sells crates above 120%, sometimes 115. this nerf would be crazy

It is unfortunately. Buff for pleb traders, huge nerf for real traders.

Edited by Karmek
2 people like this

Posted

Calph Timber Crate:

Now: up to 258.189

after nerf: 198.607

80% seller: 158.885 :D

Yeah as if you could sell all your crates at 130%...

Right now if you sell batches of 100 crates you average 228k per crate.

After the patch you average 198k but you save hours of trading for 15% less income.

Meaning that if you need now 2 hours to sell 1000 crates for 228M, after the patch you can sell them instantly for 198M and stop all the bullshit of channel hopping.

11 people like this

Posted

Yeah as if you could sell all your crates at 130%...

Right now if you sell batches of 100 crates you average 228k per crate.

After the patch you average 198k but you save hours of trading for 15% less income.

Meaning that if you need now 2 hours to sell 1000 crates for 228M, after the patch you can sell them instantly for 198M and stop all the bullshit of channel hopping.

I've sold roughly 800-900mil of crates at 125% average not going any lower without any issue since early January. Huge nerf for lifeskillers.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've sold roughly 800-900mil of crates at 125% average not going any lower without any issue since early January. Huge nerf for lifeskillers.

Poor you. Now you will be able to do something else with these multiple hours the nerf will save you. Like, buy a lot of tissue to wipe those tears.

18 people like this

Posted

Thank god, now I don't have to worry about it and I can just sell it. Honestly its a waste of time for just a small amount extra. +1 for implementing

6 people like this

Posted

So you sell 36 crates when you find a vendor in Valencia at 130% and then you wait 15 minutes to switch channel... How many hours do you need to sell 1000 crates? How many extra money you make compared with a batch of 100? If you calculate the time you spend doing that... You have wasted your time.

I have sold billions at 115% average and I prefer this change by a long shot.

1 person likes this

Posted

well that sucks then, i misunderstood and thought prices will still increase and decreased but when you sell 100 crates for example, it will sell them all for the current price and decrease the price AFTER that (for other people).

about how to sell lots of crates at high %, i craft different kind of crates so my plan was to sell some of each and then swap channel. If you have an alt for trading you can leave him there and relog every now and then to sell some more crates.

Posted (edited)

This is a buff not a nerf 

stock-market-3.jpg

Edited by Guide
1 person likes this

Posted

I personally like the change.

Other players no longer influence your money gain and you can quickly sell your crates without any wasted time or impact on the server's switching channels.

Sure it decreases income for some, but it's not like they reduced the range to just 80%-100%. You always get the average.

2 people like this

Posted

Image result for stock market crash

Posted

Distance bonus is still applied right? :D Or its 100% flat in every way?

Posted (edited)

So you sell 36 crates when you find a vendor in Valencia at 130% and then you wait 15 minutes to switch channel... How many hours do you need to sell 1000 crates? How many extra money you make compared with a batch of 100? If you calculate the time you spend doing that... You have wasted your time.

I have sold billions at 115% average and I prefer this change by a long shot.

I have a master 2 alt sitting in Valencia with full horse ranch and my processing char is in Calpheon. Whenever I'm actively playing, I'm either active fishing hotspots in Epheria so I'm swapping channels every 15min anyway, grinding uncontested spots, gathering, cooking or whatever. I had no issue swapping every 15min because it was fine with my playstyle. Now, I will have to lose 25% of my income for some huge bullshit. Selling 1'000 crates total takes me 2 days with 2-4h per day of active playtime, without hindering my active money/hr at all.

Lifeskillers don't give a shit about channelswapping.

Edited by Karmek

Posted

I got a real life so i value my time a lot. I dont have time to be siting even 4 hours during work days to play bdo actively, only on weekends.

So this is a huge bonus change for me since i afk 85% of the time in game

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I Dont Understand that Crying ppl cO its a good change to make Stuff easier... no Channel Switch Bullshit and More incoming - how much Crates you are Trading? 100? Than is the old system Usefull - but with 10k Crates? Or 100k? You will love that new System ... !

Edited by Rhiolandra
1 person likes this

Posted

I love this change. It technically makes having trading on your main viable now. No wasted hours channel swapping only to come up short. It'll just get worse as more and more hit master 2. The loss to money is fairly insignificant for how much time this saves me. Small time traders will feel it tho. The big guys shouldn't care. It's only a change of about 30mil per 1k calpheon crates. About 60mil a week decrease overall for me. I'm not crying over hours saved for a few 60mil lol.

4 people like this

Posted

rip. i guess the few people who complained about lifeskills being better than grinding won out...

Posted (edited)

I love how wannabe casual traders think this is a buff... 

You would rather spend few hours ONCE a month to gain 200m more or be over with it. smash that sell all button like complete retard and lose 200m ? 

If you chose second option you shouldn't be doing trading in the first place because you are doing it wrong and you should just sell t3 materials on marketplace.

Edited by Dejmien