• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Say NO to the KR Trading Nerf on Crates (Fixed 100% Price)

127 posts in this topic

Posted

wtf. this game triggers me so hard. im now finally into crates to make some money. been stacking em a while and now they should get a nerf? u wanna joke me?  so retarded

Read whole thread... It aint nerf... Its tweak...

Posted

Read whole thread... It aint nerf... Its tweak...

As long as selling close to max price is practicable with reasonable effort it's a nerf of epic proportions for anyone who is willing to do the channel dance.

Posted

Making less money but saving time? Sounds ok to me. Channel hoping ruins immersion :)

Posted (edited)

After some researches, i 'm convinced this is a pure nerf for both Trade schools.

1. Mass Trader (buying T3 mats from Market): every T3 max price is almost behind profit margin. It's very likely that T3 mats stay at max price.

example: Calpheon Timber Crate ((max price for T3 mat 12k) * 15) + (2,5k powder) + (1,5k beer) = 184k cost to make. It sells for 198.607 = 14607 profit/crate.

Edit: Trader level is important: M10 20671 profit/crate. M20 28251 profit/crate and M29 35074 profit/crate

Another problem is supply. The amount of mats available on the market is limited and can't provide enough to make it profitable.

2. self sufficient Trader (gathering and processing yourself): its around 20% overall nerf but QoL improvement. It only supports lazy and hurts active Trader.

Edited by Keldorn

Posted

It only supports lazy

OK in this case i like it... :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Please nerf it now. Why? Cuz i have like 40k crates needing to be turned in and I don't want to spend a few hundred hours changing channels xD

I don't care about losing 15-20%, especially when I can spend that time grinding at pirates and get 15mil an hour.

Edited by emory
2 people like this

Posted

A welcome change to me.. Tbh. I have done the math and i do understand it just fine.

I hope this change comes here.

Posted

Please nerf it now. Why? Cuz i have like 40k crates needing to be turned in and I don't want to spend a few hundred hours changing channels xD

I don't care about losing 15-20%, especially when I can spend that time grinding at pirates and get 15mil an hour.

40k crates? you're full of shit

if you're talking about junk crates it's irrelevant since you will always sell them at a loss and they're not expensive at all, 40k is like 200mil?

if you're talking about money crates, 40k is between 5 and 6 bil depending on how you sell them, having that much stored makes no sense in the first place but not trading it at 120%+ for more than 30mil an hour compared to 100%, something that you can do being afk half of the time means you'd have no actual sense of prioritiy.

Posted

Trading buff when? 

Posted (edited)

is this real?

any decent trader sells crates above 120%, sometimes 115. this nerf would be crazy

I always sell to 115. This is a nerf but buff at the same time.

Wasted time? If you are wasting time there, you are doing something wrong. Its pure profit to visit valencia. Dont ask me why, not gonna tell you.

If you just wait there like a idiot and count the minutes for channel swapping, you are doing it wrong and YOU are the pleb by doing that

How the hell you want to supply so much materials for the crates? Its impossible. Stop making wrong theories.

LOL those calcs lol 3500 a day and then you don't produce for 15 days. I mean yeah you can buy the mats on the market but u have to buy the plywood otherwise there is no way you can process so much in a day. Get real dude

Edited by Targeryian

Posted

Posts like this remind me that there are some parts of this game that I really do NOT understand... at all lol

Posted

Posts like this remind me that there are some parts of this game that I really do NOT understand... at all lol

well I am sure u know more about horses than I do, it is actually the only lifeskill I almost don't know anything.

Posted

40k crates? you're full of shit

if you're talking about junk crates it's irrelevant since you will always sell them at a loss and they're not expensive at all, 40k is like 200mil?

if you're talking about money crates, 40k is between 5 and 6 bil depending on how you sell them, having that much stored makes no sense in the first place but not trading it at 120%+ for more than 30mil an hour compared to 100%, something that you can do being afk half of the time means you'd have no actual sense of prioritiy.

Well, let's see, I can make just over 1k crates everyday since a month ago. I started to accumulate crates since 3 months ago. So about 90 days. You can't make 40k crates in 90 days? lol. And why didn't I trade them for cash? Maybe because I wasn't at M2 until like a week ago?

Posted

I want it though

1 person likes this

Posted

Hell no to this nerf.

If they enacted the change in korea because there's too many people doing trading, then the simplest answer would be to make the trade goods independent of other people, but keep the system the same.

If the purpose of the change is to make it easier on folks, so they dont have to spend hours trading, then that's great, but it shouldn't come at significant cost to actual traders who rely on higher % margins to actually make money.  Since that will be the case, then they should increase the % that we're selling at, far above 100%.  I'd be happy trading @ 110-115%.

Posted (edited)

This change can't get here fast enough.    

Sure it'll suck personally loosing out on 15% or 20%, but the game will be better off with trading more in-line with the other professions as opposed to a clear winner that dumps so much money into the economy.

...plus that whole not having to spend 2-3 nights a week channel hopping and fighting the other thousands of players on the server for those 36 possible 130%ish that happen every 2 hours or so at the 2 trade managers in Valencia that matter.  *shudder*

Edited by 2monthslatenonamesleft
2 people like this

Posted

This change can't get here fast enough.    

Sure it'll suck personally loosing out on 15% or 20%, but the game will be better off with trading more in-line with the other professions as opposed to a clear winner that dumps so much money into the economy.

...plus that whole not having to spend 2-3 nights a week channel hopping and fighting the other thousands of players on the server for those 36 possible 130%ish that happen every 2 hours or so.  *shudder*

I usually get at least one or two crate types that are 130 per channel, 

Posted

Don't mean to hijack but as there will be lots of pro traders in here, can anyone give me information on transporting crates. I see lots of people sell in Arehaza instead of Ancado before they get Master 2. Do you overload a camel/horse and walk through the desert? If so can you lose/break crates because you're off road?

I also saw mention of boating over. Is this where you whistle your overloaded horse onto the boat and sail over and do you lose any crates through this route? With the horse whistle, would it be feasible to manually travel the distance on a character with dashes and then whistle the horse at several points along the way or would you again lose crates this way also?

Posted

Just have it set to constant 130% instead of 100% and problem is solved.

Otherwise you will need to raise the prices of every trade item in game to reflect this nerf from 130 to 100.

Another thing that needs to be done is reduce the silly overpriced subnode costs as if the original node costs on some of the Valencia/mediah nodes weren't silly overpriced already.

The other option is to open more subnodes (without the silly overpriced cost like 3-4 cp per subnode)

Posted

channel hopping is well beyond flamboyantly latent homosexuality         ..not that there's anything wrong that

Posted

lol @everyone who switches channels for hours just to get 130%

i just finished my first "big" shipment of crates, currently still moving them over to arehaza, i have around 400+ of 5 different types of ingot/timber crates.

after just selling ~50 of 1 crate, the prices already go down by about 15-20%, switched channels 2x only to see they were already at ~105% on another channel and already developed stage 3 cancer thanks to that.

i am seriously considering just waiting for this patch before i spam sell them all.

(i am also slightly pissed because i got killed by bandits while afk riding my overloaded horse and lost ~30 calpheon timbers, and my horse had no deaths before) To make trading more interesting to more people, this game would require a complete change in the possible transportation systems and mechanics, one that doesn't require you to basically exploit the shit out of a bugged system.

Posted

i just finished my first "big" shipment of crates, currently still moving them over to arehaza, i have around 400+ of 5 different types of ingot/timber crates.

after just selling ~50 of 1 crate, the prices already go down by about 15-20%, switched channels 2x only to see they were already at ~105% on another channel and already developed stage 3 cancer thanks to that.

i am seriously considering just waiting for this patch before i spam sell them all.

(i am also slightly pissed because i got killed by bandits while afk riding my overloaded horse and lost ~30 calpheon timbers, and my horse had no deaths before) To make trading more interesting to more people, this game would require a complete change in the possible transportation systems and mechanics, one that doesn't require you to basically exploit the shit out of a bugged system.

Do bandits spawn in the desert or are you manually moving them around elsewhere? I had thought it was where all the red bandit looking icons were and as such, you could avoid them if low level?

Posted

they mentioned possible airship transportation, thatd be pretty sweet using that from treant to val 

Posted

Do bandits spawn in the desert or are you manually moving them around elsewhere? I had thought it was where all the red bandit looking icons were and as such, you could avoid them if low level?

it was between calph and heidel, i was transporting them from epheria to arehaza (afk riding to sand bazaar and from there manually through the desert), sadly didnt end well. and i dont think you can avoid them, usually they are not a problem either, but sometimes they can get your horse stuck if 2-3 or more spawn very close in front of you.

Posted

7700d00726d5d473feca5751d03cdf42.gif

● 스택형 무역 아이템 판매 시, 해당 아이템의 시세가 100%에서 변동되지 않도록 개선되었습니다. (수정)

Translated to :

● Item market price will not be changed when you sell the stacked trade goods.

● It is improved that you can now sell the stacked trade goods at once.

Please, for the love of people who went through the effort of leveling trading, do NOT implement this in EU/NA...

EDIT - Pearl Abyss HQ : "Oh, we have broken classes ? Better nerf trading this patch."

rip.

mmo evoles , deal with it.

a couple months ago processing took energy 
lots of people leveled up processing using energy
they removed it.

QQ followed , now everyone is happy processing doesn't take energy.
if you want to play a FINISHED product that will never change you should play single player games.

Distance bonus is still applied right? :D Or its 100% flat in every way?

distance applies

As it stands now, with these nerfs, traders are losing hundreds of millions every month, even if you include the gained time from not having to trade in for hours at a time spent doing something else.

you can't lose what you haven't done yet , what the heck are you talking about.

1 person likes this