• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ninja vs plum vs valk which one

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys 

Ninja vs plum vs valk which one help me pick! 

Posted

Depends on what your goal is.... Going to need more information than that.

Posted

Like above poster said, tell us what your goals are.

Posted

Well i like to kill mobs fast?! xD i prefer small GvG than node wars

Umm i like fast but im not sure if i like to fast!

I just want a class than overall can do anything! 

Posted

thats Valk.

Posted

Ninja and plum are both assassins, good at small scale and to some degree 1v1. Both are fast but plum is unmatched aside from Musa. Neither are going to be standing in the thick of things in node wars. You'll be a disruptor and assassin if you are geared enough to do so - otherwise your contribution is minimal. 

Valk has good support and CC abilities for a front liner in node wars. They actually do pretty good damage in a cone in front of them (not AOE like some classes). 

None of the three are crazy fast at PVE when compared to the top classes like Musa/Sorc/Witch/Wiz/Ranger, but you won't be precluded from doing anything. 

Posted

Ninja and plum are both assassins, good at small scale and to some degree 1v1. Both are fast but plum is unmatched aside from Musa. Neither are going to be standing in the thick of things in node wars. You'll be a disruptor and assassin if you are geared enough to do so - otherwise your contribution is minimal. 

Valk has good support and CC abilities for a front liner in node wars. They actually do pretty good damage in a cone in front of them (not AOE like some classes). 

None of the three are crazy fast at PVE when compared to the top classes like Musa/Sorc/Witch/Wiz/Ranger, but you won't be precluded from doing anything. 

I watched all videos for grinding and pvp for each one, i really really like the look of baewha haha but im worried gear will be important i only have 189 AP 253 DP / Full boss gear and kzarha though?

Posted (edited)

I watched all videos for grinding and pvp for each one, i really really like the look of baewha haha but im worried gear will be important i only have 189 AP 253 DP / Full boss gear and kzarha though?

Well all of the classes you listed are heavily gear reliant, as such you will need about the same for all of them. They are also all late blooming classes, meaning you will need them at lv 59 to see their real power release.

Maehwa:

Pros: High Mobility, Highest Burst Skill in the game, Plenty of CC, Great in 1v1 pvp, or if you are really good at picking off targets in group pvp, ........Apricot Set has a flaming blue hand...

Cons: Very lateral class [this effects how good its grinding is in pve], Long Cooldowns, No Supportive Skills [for other people], Very energy reliant [though they released energy pots finally so this is not an issue], NO GRAB, Reliant on levels and gear, No real aoe skills.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv8DkVcYyW4

Valk:

Pros: Has an aoe ranged grouping skill that can screw people over in mass pvp, Relatively tanky class, BLOCK(second best in game), GRAB, HEAL, Supportive skills for other people, Of the melee classes this class has fairly high range and a multitude of ways to engage on people, Best accuracy of any class in the game [most classes struggle with the whole accuracy vs ap thing.... on valk you hardly need any accuracy gear outside of core items]..... you get to sky drop on people like iorn man + thor........

Cons: Reliant on a lot of waiting then counter-engaging in pvp, Slow, Very High Skillcap, Similar to maehwa struggles from having mostly lateral frontal facing skills, Long Skill Animations, Very combo based, Little to no aoe [in my personal opinion this class feels like it is missing something] 

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KZc6iR7xhw 

Ninja:

Pros: STEALTH, MOBLE, I-frames, Can one shot people like a truck, Strong in 1v1 situations, Clears fairly well in pve [not top tier though]

Cons: BUGGY... ninja along with kuno are bugged in various ways at the moment leading to difficult gameplay scenarios, no block, very squishy, Low Aoe [in my personal opinion this class feels like its missing something], More gear reliant than most other classes

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OVcFb0hLD0 

Edited by KeenEye

Posted

Valk is lowkey the strongest class in the game right now that people don't know yet.

2 people like this

Posted

Valk is lowkey the strongest class in the game right now that people don't know yet.

lol Lethal

Posted

lol Lethal

It is. A valk with 180 AP can one shot almost anyone, most of them just don't know how.

The good and geared valks are top tier, there just aren't enough valks who know it yet, shit tier players in an elite class. The last patch that buffed them was OP as shit. Remember my post bro. You'll see 

1 person likes this

Posted

It is. A valk with 180 AP can one shot almost anyone, most of them just don't know how.

The good and geared valks are top tier, there just aren't enough valks who know it yet, shit tier players in an elite class. The last patch that buffed them was OP as shit. Remember my post bro. You'll see 

yeah, i felt viki's ult. fml.

Posted

Any class with crazy AP will do crazy stuff.

Posted

I Chu Chu all the things~ :3

Posted

Any class with crazy AP will do crazy stuff.

Throw in a nearly unbreakable block, heals, CC out the anus and you have a good class on your hands. 

Valk is the bane of all ninjas, harder than warrior IMO.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0