• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

bdo can be way better with just a few small and easy to code changes

65 posts in this topic

Posted

That's exactly what a BDO dev said

The fish won't care. B|

Posted

the concept of the game isn't even that bad, whats bad is the desync and some numbers so im gonna make a tl;dr thread and hopefully CM_AETHON will report it to korea bossmeisters and theyre gonna fix the game 

here i go

reduce rbf max people number from 60 to 40, add respawn timer 10 sec after death

nerf witch/wizard dmg 

buff tamer magic resistance

make grab only useable on targets that are in stun or on the ground

nerf ranger dmg

remove all the free stats warriors get for no reason ( dp on shout, dp on block , dp awakening effect dp absorb etc) 

nerf all the 3min superbuffs 

this wont fix the game but its incredibly easy to do, its literally only changing a few numbers and nothing else, and it will greatly improve the game's pvp instantly and thats the main purpose of bdo and then it might become even more popular than it is now

its literally a win/win for everyone 

Oh. It's you again. Another QQ thread. Great.

Funny you mention that the class you're playing needs a buff and rest needs a nerf. Hmm coincidental? Nah you're just a salty Lemon.

Posted

o.O just a rant?

Each class get their goal in a battlefield, if you don't understand this.... This game isn't for you just saying 

Posted

Oh. It's you again. Another QQ thread. Great.

Funny you mention that the class you're playing needs a buff and rest needs a nerf. Hmm coincidental? Nah you're just a salty Lemon.

Well ofc salty little Lemon needs a buff. He isn't able to 1v20 as he charges solo into groups of people and ends up dying due to "desync" cuz his infinite iframe breaks and starts shi-talking every player around him. Totally agree with nerfing trash wizards though. I have a better solution for Lemon. Quit the game, and do us all a favor. 

2 people like this

Posted

You know Irrelevant used to be just a rager but now he's posting stuff that's pretty legit. Wiz/Witch are incredibly strong right now, and with Tamer taking extra damage from them that just hurts them. Grab is a retarded form of cc that needs to be reworked in some way. 

Do you play Witch/Wiz? If yes then there's nothing left to be said.  

Thats why his posts are pretty pointless...

He lost his legitimacy when he started posting rage threads, now his posts, each of them is just full of crying and qq and stupid unblancing "optimizations" that would make other classes just weaker. And if you are being honest... A Tamer can easily destroy a Witch/Wizard. If they know how to and use their mobility. If Mr Irrelevant is not capable of dealing with those classes then he should either learn how to deal with them or just quit the game (quietly!).

Posted

wtf is this aids topic

Posted

Well ofc salty little Lemon needs a buff. He isn't able to 1v20 as he charges solo into groups of people and ends up dying due to "desync" cuz his infinite iframe breaks and starts shi-talking every player around him. Totally agree with nerfing trash wizards though. I have a better solution for Lemon. Quit the game, and do us all a favor. 

Hahaha this made me giggle. It's so spot on!

Posted

MMO Balancing 101: "The forums know best. Change these classes/skills/stats based solely on my clearly biased and commonly uninformed opinions. If you don't, you hate the game and the fanbase."

Posted

better just nerf AP or buff DP....or remove downgrade on enhance... for more easy get TeT-Pen Gear...(balanced gear = more fun)

You really just don't know.

MMO Balancing 101: "The forums know best. Change these classes/skills/stats based solely on my clearly biased and commonly uninformed opinions. If you don't, you hate the game and the fanbase."

Exactly, what do the customers know.  It's not like they are experts who use the product on a daily basis and view the direct results.

1 person likes this

Posted

He lost his legitimacy when he started posting rage threads, now his posts, each of them is just full of crying and qq and stupid unblancing "optimizations" that would make other classes just weaker. And if you are being honest... A Tamer can easily destroy a Witch/Wizard. If they know how to and use their mobility. If Mr Irrelevant is not capable of dealing with those classes then he should either learn how to deal with them or just quit the game (quietly!).

show me how u destroy witch/wizard in 30v30 in red battlefield plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i'll strip on camera + quit the game + do anything u want me to do  if you show me how you deal with witch/wizard in mass pvp 

and it isnt even just a tamer issue, there isn't a single class in the game that can deal with them when they hug 20 other people and just zerg their ass off with their insane range , damage, safety, it doesnt even matter that tamer is bugged and takes 30% extra damage ( @CM_Serenity ) from witch/wiz, even warriors and berserkers and rangers cant get to blob of enemy zerg and safely kill geared/non-completely braindead witch/wiz

anyone who says i lost my legitimacy and credibility is free to prove that in game. Take it as a challenge, you wanna  act smug on the forum and talk condescending towards me like you know better? Feel free to prove it in game! It doesn't even have to be 1v1 cause lets be honest, you wouldnt stand a chance and im not even bragging,  just prove your own credibility before you try to discredit mine, what are you, 14 years old forum troll? 

so basically u agree with me but u decided to trashtalk me while at it, talk about mature! 

first u agree that i'm capable of chaining infinite iframes because the class and my mechanical skill allows it, then you mock me and laugh and say  " lol desync nice excuse "  then you agree with me that wizard is op and then "lol cant win and ends up dying

so what was the point of half of your post except to  look like a retard while remaining anonymous?  wanna share your in game name so i can know who has that big mouth? for example i know some people like some random kid that always trashtalks me and acts smug on the forum but in game hes so disgustingly bad , i can literally kill him in 1v1 with my eyes closed and pressing buttons only with my nose 

2 people like this

Posted

yea the only pvp activities in the game are red battlefield and node wars

there are ways playing around witch/wizards there? rofl please , theres 40 wizard/witches in every single red battlefield sitting in a zerg blob and abusing /exploiting their ridiculous piece of shit class with infinite amount of shared heals, prot area and ranged dmg while theyre fully protected and have zero risk while casting spells and literally are the safest class in the game despite the concept of this class being high risk high reward, usually

disgusting classes 

same sh it happened when warrior got his awakening , and u could barely see 1 wizard on rbf

so yea i didnt se you crying then

Posted (edited)

same sh it happened when warrior got his awakening , and u could barely see 1 wizard on rbf

nice joke

there were still more witches and wizards  on every single awakening release up to like musa/maehwa is when they stopped going regularly but still had a shit ton of witch/wizards

and are you trying to justify broken balance  by saying its okay because  your class wasnt the most overpowered class for 1 month (and was the most overpowered class for 9 months, and still is) due to kakao's decision to release awakening 1 by 1 ? its not even that warrior was too op, it was just kakao's decisions to release awakenings 1 by 1 , nothing to do with "game balance"

i think this gentleman's post is a clear proof and example of the type of people that pick withc/wizard, look at his pathetic logic and look at him trying to justify playing this disgustingly overpowered unfair class and laughing at other people because he got lucky enough for his class to turn out to be so op. Unless you have developer insights and an inside man in pearl abyss, there's no way you could know how unfairly overpowered this class would turn, which means that you playing it is pure luck/coincidence and you "bragging "with it is pathetic 

also lol at "didnt see you crying then" , maybe you should've paid more attention? I've always been crying about how unfair some classes are

why should 1 person have to put 30 times more effort than another? 

Edited by irrelevant

Posted

He is crying about warrior since beta... :D:D:D His favourite argument was that full DP warrior with block up can survive longer than his full DP tamer against sorc and that his full DP tamer cant oneshot that sorc (that warr couldnt even outdmg pots didnt bother him :D )... He is just attention whore and flamer... Everything but tamer is OP, and tamer can kill anything only bcs he is so good with him... :D

Posted (edited)

sorc's black hole, and infinite iframes

You mean the one that players not only walk out of, but also attack & kill the caster, slow animation speed one that they take major damage when casting in larger scale pvp, the one that doesnt kill anyone unless they are knocked down or stunned with less than 80% HP
&
These Inifitine i-frame, tell me how? i only count 7 MAX (in a row no stamina) & in awakened 1 (on cooldown in a row)! keeping in mind awakening also uses stamina as well as i-frames, talk about high cost class.
^ If they did have infitine i-frames they would be balanced on par with musa, maewha, ninja, kuno & similar OP'ness to warrior, wizard, witch.

Edited by prymortal

Posted

Irrelevants main issue is that they are basing all of their "balancing" suggestions off of RBF PvP which is the absolute worst method of gauging PvP and balance. RBF is just literally a glorified whack a mole that holds no real legitimacy in PvP just based on how it is played and how it functions to begin with. You can ignore Irrelevant just based off of that.

Also anyone complaining so heavily about blocks very clearly has less than 220+ AP which trust me that's when blocks just melt no matter how much DP you have. Rather than complain about a mechanic why not learn a way to counter it because oh man shocker, those exist and people use them.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Irrelevants main issue is that they are basing all of their "balancing" suggestions off of RBF PvP which is the absolute worst method of gauging PvP and balance. RBF is just literally a glorified whack a mole that holds no real legitimacy in PvP just based on how it is played and how it functions to begin with. You can ignore Irrelevant just based off of that.

Also anyone complaining so heavily about blocks very clearly has less than 220+ AP which trust me that's when blocks just melt no matter how much DP you have. Rather than complain about a mechanic why not learn a way to counter it because oh man shocker, those exist and people use them.

rbf and node wars are the only official pvp activities in this game

and why should they be imbalanced and stupid? 

95% of the pvp in bdo is in rbf/node wars 

4% of the pvp is in arena where ppl fight without pots when the game is designed for pot pvp so its already imbalanced in a worse way than rbf due to no pots

1% is open world

just because rbf is bad it doesn't mean we should give up and not strive to fix the issues 

Edited by irrelevant

Posted (edited)

the problem is that everything you said there's not an agreement on the majority of the playerbase. What everyone agrees on is that desync should be fixed which is something that would improve PVP instantly. Rest we can debate if it is desirable or not. 

For example I believe wiz damage is ok, what I don't like about them is ultimate teleport.

Characters should proly have their colission boxes reduced so they are not grabbed from the distance. Also you should be able to block grab.

Another thing that would make pvp funnier is removing karma altogether. :ph34r:

Edited by Tinaral

Posted

the problem is that everything you said there's not an agreement on the majority of the playerbase

lol? I can get you every single pvp regular to agree to this if it would make a change 100%, they just don't bother because they don't believe it'll make a change

i don't know a single active pvper that doesn't agree with this (unless they're trolling cus this is the forum) 

For example I believe wiz damage is ok, what I don't like about them is ultimate teleport.

doesn't matter what you believe, you're not a pvp regular

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/126843-just-how-unfair-and-overpowered-can-wizard-ulti-get/&page=1

im sure 1 button from 30 meter teleport oneshotting the entire screen is "ok"

Posted

Exactly, what do the customers know.  It's not like they are experts who use the product on a daily basis and view the direct results.

to be fair he is asking to remove grab initiation while complaining about wizards. That doesn't really sound as the result of any kind of expertise but rather just another leak of salt.

Posted

to be fair he is asking to remove grab initiation while complaining about wizards. That doesn't really sound as the result of any kind of expertise but rather just another leak of salt.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you lack basic comprehension? 

Posted

First they came for the Tamers, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Tamer.

Then they came for the Trader, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trader.

Then they came for the Fishers, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Fisher.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Be careful whose cause you dismiss because one day you may need the lilting cherubic voices of Tamers to aid your cause.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

nerf tamers' iframe, super armor, block, grab, pet cc, combo dash.

then give tamers burst damage.

oh wait, thats ranger, but keep nerfing rangers please, who still play that garbage class now, all about that wizard fire ball dropping from the sky and explosions from warrior sucky sucky from sorcy. 

Excuse me? Tamers iframe? you mean the 5sec CD 1 inch dash?

Edited by Gwynbleys

Posted

I like this soda. I'm a customer so they should change the taste because my feedback is good feedback. - The other customers enjoy it as is. But I'm louder with my feedback.

See why a company can't solely change based on "customer feedback"

As a general rule in video game with competitive elements, the angry ones are the loudest. Just because X class is -----ed at doesn't always mean it's the most broken one, just that the complaining elements are too busy. The people enjoying the class are too busy gaming to flood forums with praises.

Posted

I like this soda. I'm a customer so they should change the taste because my feedback is good feedback. - The other customers enjoy it as is. But I'm louder with my feedback.

See why a company can't solely change based on "customer feedback"

As a general rule in video game with competitive elements, the angry ones are the loudest. Just because X class is -----ed at doesn't always mean it's the most broken one, just that the complaining elements are too busy. The people enjoying the class are too busy gaming to flood forums with praises.

You can be part of the garbage party with Alternative Facts, but for those who live in reality it's very clear.

If you don't understand the flaws of grabs, you are beyond help and need to develop intellectually.

If you can't understand why Witch/Wiz is OP, ditto.

Posted

Be careful whose cause you dismiss because one day you may need the lilting cherubic voices of Tamers to aid your cause.

i dont give a shit about any of this crap

all i want is a fair and fun game thats enjoyable and rewarding.

If wizard/ranger/warrior/berserker players hate me because i want them to be nerfed then they are entitled and spoiled and disgusting human beings. Why should other classes have to have better gear and game knowledge and approach and also better mechanics and still be weaker? how the hell is that fair, like the guy on the first thread telling me that it wont be fun if they get nerfed - lol. Its not fun for their enemies *RIGHT NOW* and we're talking bout a hypothetical scenario in which they " wont have fun" ((( cus they'll have to learn to play...? ))) 

I don't need allies if my allies are delusional, if someone has a problem with me then he's immature and delusional and i wouldn't want him as my ally. I don't mind people that argue with me  as long as they are capable of reaching a logical and fair conclusion. 

I've had berserkers argue with me and tell me " you kill me in 1 CC and then you complain about my class? "  and then if they're idiots they think my class is OP but if they're reasonable and logical, after i tell them that they can dodge/block/superarmor my CC but nobody can do anything about grabs, they back off and accept how stupid it is

There is no counterplay to grabs in bdo except leaving the fight / outranging them. You can't reliably outrange them due to desync and also berserkers are one of the fastest classes in the game + have ranged CC. The only class that zerk cant catch is musa/maehwa and they still have a chance to grab-engage-magnet-teleport-desync them in their hands. You can't position intelligently vs berserker grab cus they can move you. You can't have someone peel for you cause they're immune to CC. There's literally *NOTHING* you can do against zerk grab except leave the fight or zerg him, both of which are not real solutions and mean that the mechanic is stupid and overpowered. Now there are people that are capable of realizing this after its been pointed out to them and then there are those idiots who think its okay .. because if you cc them you can kill them in 1 cc and they don't like that, nevermind skill level, never mind gear level and never mind the fact that they failed by getting cced in the first place when the game provides them with plenty of options against it  

if a class has more damage (provable/testable/fact)

bigger hitboxes (provable/fact)

more range (provable/fact)

more CC(provable/ fact)

team utility 

is tankier (provable easily) 

has more super armor 

and in general outclasses others by far, how the hell is it not obvious that it's overpowered?