• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Admit that the game needs a level hard cap

152 posts in this topic

Posted

how -----ing retarded do people have to be. 60 is where most people stop because 61 is a much smaller upgrade for the time invested. 

Posted

I agree, although I don't see this ever changing. I'm in the same boat, hit 57 and I love pvp and the combat... but the brain dead endless hours of grinding has me ready to jump ship as soon as another good game is released. Every other aspect of this game is amazing, I just don't have the drive to be competitive in that respect. I respect all opinions on the game though, just because it's not my cup of tea doesn't mean it's that way for all.. just means it's not the game for me a the end of the day.

All games that release will have some type of grind

So I'm guessing you've never heard of Twitch, or been there during any of the regular MMO PvP tournaments... WoW, GW2, BnS, should I go on? Plenty of MMOs are esports.

nerp try again................ 

Posted

lol WoW an e-sport. you're funny.BnS aint a mmo its an equalized arena fighting game.and i wont talk about gw2 1 viable meta for pvp.

you're gonna tell me AA is an e-sport ?

lol gtfo.

All those games have tournaments that are widely streamed and have large cash rewards... Yeah they're e-sports.  Sorry that you obviously don't seem to know what that means.

Posted

All games that release will have some type of grind

While this is true there are different type of grinds implemented in different games and I don't quite enjoy the mindless grind of most korean games especially bdo seeing as how we've spent months grinding the exact same rotations over.. and over... and over.. and over... (Sausans/Pirates) That's what I mean by the grind it gets old, I still do it because I wish to progress but it sucks.

Posted

I think the OP view of how pvpshould be is the main issue here. Let say they hard capped at lvl56. OP will next complain how "no lifers" plays more and get more money. So they have more chance at obtaining better gear. Looks like what you want for pvp is already in GW2 (Easy level cap and normalised pvp gear)

BDO is different. Not everyone just want to hit level cap and move to the next class. Some players prefer playing only 1 class and choose to invest the time to make it as strong as possible via leveling and TET/PEN gear.

In the end, you decide if BDO is the game for you. If the cons outweight the pros, go spend your time in another game.

Posted (edited)

There is a hard cap level 62.

Soft cap is 56.

I am tired of hearing you cry and complaining about you not having time to play.... that is not other peoples problems.  That is your problem.

when you don't care about other people's problems or think your way is the only way, you cannot be a part of a society and you end up alone and when you are alone, you cannot play an mmorpg cause it ain't gonna be there anymore. People who don't like the OP's oppinion doesn't have to reply and bump the post and tbh that would be a better stand than arguing against it..

Edited by Crixis

Posted

doesn't have to reply and bump the post and tbh that would be a better stand than arguing against it..

Tbh since we're not getting the new account bind forums Any time soon and kakao does seem to relay feedback from these forums to the devs, I'd say everyone should voice their opinion, whether supportive or otherwise. You don't want the devs getting feedback from circle jerk threads.

Posted

Don't delude yourself, hitting cap takes absolutely 0 skill.  It takes having no life, something I think you must have in abundance.

what are you talking about mate. I have a full time job and I am a life skiller and I have hit Lv60 ages ago. And yes, I have girlfriend too

Posted (edited)

when you don't care about other people's problems or think your way is the only way, you cannot be a part of a society and you end up alone and when you are alone, you cannot play an mmorpg cause it ain't gonna be there anymore. People who don't like the OP's oppinion doesn't have to reply and bump the post and tbh that would be a better stand than arguing against it..

A very convoluted(twisted) message. Because it's kind of funny and at the same time offensive and appalling.
That is of course if you care that others deserve their own opinion. Ideas. Or the ability to practice voicing it.

So you are saying if a persons opinion is the opposite or differs from the OP it would be better to not reply.

So open debate/discourse means nothing? We should just leave the OP post alone if we disagree? Or want to debate?
or give constructive criticism? ? What you suggested is how dictators rule their countries. To silence those that disagree with
others is to close all intellectual debate ,discourse,healthy argument and critical thinking that progresses us as a whole in
our social constructs.

I would think the OP even disagrees with you. The more brought to the post be it negative or positive the better. Because more light

would be shed upon the subject

The fact remains there is no skill involved with leveling to 60. It is not hard. I have never heard an assembly line worker

doing the same tedious thing over and over again say that his/her job is difficult.

Edited by Freeway

Posted (edited)

Im sorry how is what someone else chooses to do with their time with hobbies my problem?  Or your problem for that matter?  This is the most ignorant comparison I have ever seen.  Can't apart of society because what you do in your free time is not my concern?  Lol please.  

Thats the beauty of a free society, free speech.  I can say whatever the fck I want about someones opinion.  What only people with the same opinion can say something?  

Take some of your own medicine you liberal fck.  Dont like my opinion?  You dont have to reply and bump the post.

You are whats wrong with this world.  You are ignorant.

Edited by Lemonz

Posted (edited)

Im sorry how is what someone else chooses to do with their time with hobbies my problem?  Or your problem for that matter?  This is the most ignorant comparison I have ever seen.  Can't apart of society because what you do in your free time is not my concern?  Lol please.  

Thats the beauty of a free society, free speech.  I can say whatever the fck I want about someones opinion.  What only people with the same opinion can say something?  
Take some of your own medicine you liberal fck.  Dont like my opinion?  You dont have to reply and bump the post.

You are whats wrong with this world.  You are ignorant.

chill friend I didn't mean to disturb you this much, what I meant was exactly what you are saying everyone has a free opinion and you are in a society and you are the one replying to a post that you don't like twice by saying mean things so I guess you need to take a look at the mirror a little longer to see the world and what's wrong with it:) everyone's free to reply no matter positive or negative as long as they are civilised.

A very convoluted(twisted) message. Because it's kind of funny and at the same time offensive and appalling.
That is of course if you care that others deserve their own opinion. Ideas. Or the ability to practice voicing it.

So you are saying if a persons opinion is the opposite or differs from the OP it would be better to not reply.

So open debate/discourse means nothing? We should just leave the OP post alone if we disagree? Or want to debate?
or give constructive criticism? ? What you suggested is how dictators rule their countries. To silence those that disagree with
others is to close all intellectual debate ,discourse,healthy argument and critical thinking that progresses us as a whole in
our social constructs.

I would think the OP even disagrees with you. The more brought to the post be it negative or positive the better. Because more light

would be shed upon the subject

The fact remains there is no skill involved with leveling to 60. It is not hard. I have never heard an assembly line worker

doing the same tedious thing over and over again say that his/her job is difficult.

You completely misundertood me or maybe it was my misprint, what I meant was that; in a perfect world when you oppose a post you reply to it in a constructive manner by explaining your point of view or you don't reply at all but generally in this forum people feel obligated to answer a post that they don't like in a destructive way that's what I was trying to say. 

PS: I guess you missed the first part of the post where I explained how to be respectfull of other people's opinions in a society:))

Edited by Crixis

Posted

PS: I guess you missed the first part of the post where I explained how to be respectfull of other people's opinions in a society:))

I did read it. Didn't find it relevant. I don't agree that people should respect others opinions. I just agree that everyone should have one.
What you do with your opinion is ultimately up to you. But i don't know you personally therefore i don't respect anything you or anyone else

on here has to say. Respect is earned. Not given.

Posted (edited)

I did read it. Didn't find it relevant. I don't agree that people should respect others opinions. I just agree that everyone should have one.What you do with your opinion is ultimately up to you. But i don't know you personally therefore i don't respect anything you or anyone else
on here has to say. Respect is earned. Not given.

So you are saying that I could have an opinion but you don't respect it unless you know who I am? thanks for the laugh :) By saying everyone should have and opinion you are saying the exact same thing I am saying :) btw every human deserves respect!! you don't earn respect you earn trust and love.

Edited by Crixis

Posted (edited)

btw every human deserves respect!! you don't earn respect you earn trust and love.

Every human does not deserve respect. There is not a single sane minded person that would agree with you. Emphasis on sane.
Respect is.. Earned.  I support everyone's right to an opinion. I do not respect you just because you have one. Merit can be used
to measure if a person deserves respect as an example. I have no merit to go off of to respect you therefor i do not. You act as if it
is a negative action to not respect you. 

Do you respect dead world leaders who slaughtered their people?
Do you respect rapists?

Come on. You have to see the flaw in your logic.
I am not a fan of assumptions but i give people the benefit of the doubt.
Therefor i don't really believe that you think "every human deserves respect"
I think you spoke an absolute as a mistake. Unless you would like to reiterate and confirm.

Edited by Freeway

Posted

Level 62 doesn't means you're done with game. Even you rushed from 1 to 62, you're way too weak and cannot do much and help others, especially in guild.

BDO is not designed to rush through it.
I know some MMOs which you can rush through it. WoW, Tera or Rift. Get good stuff from high level dungeons, and you're almost ready with game.

But if you think BDO is only leveling and gearing, you're wrong. You have not everything.

Posted

Every human does not deserve respect. There is not a single sane minded person that would agree with you. Emphasis on sane.
Respect is.. Earned.  I support everyone's right to an opinion. I do not respect you just because you have one. Merit can be used
to measure if a person deserves respect as an example. I have no merit to go off of to respect you therefor i do not. You act as if it
is a negative action to not respect you. 

Do you respect dead world leaders who slaughtered their people?
Do you respect rapists?

Come on. You have to see the flaw in your logic.

lol yes you are right my bad you are in a forum full of people that you don't know and you are exchanging ideas with them and you don't respect(care) about what they say :) good luck! you should form your own forum where you allow only people you know that "earned your respect".

Posted (edited)

Level 62 doesn't means you're done with game. Even you rushed from 1 to 62, you're way too weak and cannot do much and help others, especially in guild.

BDO is not designed to rush through it.
I know some MMOs which you can rush through it. WoW, Tera or Rift. Get good stuff from high level dungeons, and you're almost ready with game.

But if you think BDO is only leveling and gearing, you're wrong. You have not everything.

English please?

lol yes you are right my bad you are in a forum full of people that you don't know and you are exchanging ideas with them and you don't respect(care) about what they say :) good luck! you should form your own forum where you allow only people you know that "earned your respect".

Respect definition : a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

Care definitions : (Both noun and verb forms. ) feel concern or interest; attach importance to something,the provision of what is necessary for the health, welfare, maintenance, and protection of someone or something.

You also do not grasp the English language much like Xenosaga. 

Again. Two words that aren't relevant with each other.

Again.. Merit. If a person says something of merit....(definition) the quality of being particularly good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward.They may get a "reward" my respect. Nothing you have said has garnered you that privilege.

Now i understand i have terrible grammar. But i do know the actual words i am speaking...

Edited by Freeway

Posted

Respect definition : a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

Care definitions : (Both noun and verb forms. ) feel concern or interest; attach importance to something,the provision of what is necessary for the health, welfare, maintenance, and protection of someone or something.

You also do not grasp the English language much like Xenosaga. 

Again. Two words that aren't relevant with each other.

Again.. Merit. If a person says something of merit....(definition) the quality of being particularly good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward.They may get a "reward" my respect. Nothing you have said has garnered you that privilege.

Now i understand i have terrible grammar. But i do know the actual words i am speaking...

"Every human being, of whatever origin, of whatever station, deserves respect. We must each respect others even as we respect ourselves". U Thant  Secretary-General of the United Nations (1961–1971).

Posted (edited)

"Every human being, of whatever origin, of whatever station, deserves respect. We must each respect others even as we respect ourselves". U Thant  Secretary-General of the United Nations (1961–1971).

Death is the solution to all problems. No man – no problem.” – Josef Stalin

Does he deserve respect?

Should i respect (have a feeling of deep admiration)< definition

For this man? 

Heres a couple of his famous others.

“Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.” – Josef Stalin

“One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.” – Josef Stalin

Pretty sick..But i should respect him right?

Again speaking in absolutes. Maybe you should say what you mean "all life matters" Not "everyone deserves respect"

Edited by Freeway

Posted

Death is the solution to all problems. No man – no problem.” – Josef Stalin

Does he deserve respect?

Should i respect (have a feeling of deep admiration)< definition

For this man? 

Heres a couple of his famous others.

“Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.” – Josef Stalin

“One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.” – Josef Stalin

Pretty sick..But i should respect him right?

Again speaking in absolutes. Maybe you should say what you mean "all life matters" Not "everyone deserves respect"

Like the axiom "innocent until proven guilty" we must give respect until it is proven that it is not deserved so those guys you mentioned no they don't deserve respect. Why do you think Japanese people bow to everyone? out of respect to humanity.

Posted

Like the axiom "innocent until proven guilty" we must give respect until it is proven that it is not deserved so those guys you mentioned no they don't deserve respect. Why do you think Japanese people bow to everyone? out of respect to humanity.

Everything you say you have to back peddle from. you have ever since you started talking to me and you are doing it again now.  Everyone deserves respect remember? Go salute the Fuhrer with "a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something" < again this is the definition of respect.

Oh we gonna bring up speaking in axioms now? Funny here is a very popular axiom.

Respect cannot be learned, purchased, or acquired; it can only be earned.

So are you done yet? Off to drive somewhere, Either you do the smart thing and concede now. 
Or at least you have time now to come back with an intellectual rebuttal . Because lets be honest

not one of your posts so far has been formed within the realm of research/reality/logic.

Posted

Everything you say you have to back peddle from. you have ever since you started talking to me and you are doing it again now.  Everyone deserves respect remember? Go salute the Fuhrer with "a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something" < again this is the definition of respect.

Oh we gonna bring up speaking in axioms now? Funny here is a very popular axiom.

Respect cannot be learned, purchased, or acquired; it can only be earned.

So are you done yet? Off to drive somewhere, Either you do the smart thing and concede now. 
Or at least you have time now to come back with an intellectual rebuttal . Because lets be honest

not one of your posts so far has been formed within the realm of research/reality/logic.

The problem here you think you know it all and you even consider yourself the judge to make a decision in our case so I will tell you this; I can say that I give respect freely to everyone but you already lost your chance to get my respect mate and I don't care if you give it to me or not I give it to everyone but you.

Posted (edited)

The problem here you think you know it all and you even consider yourself the judge to make a decision in our case so I will tell you this; I can say that I give respect freely to everyone but you already lost your chance to get my respect mate and I don't care if you give it to me or not I give it to everyone but you.

Heard it here first fellas. He gives respect to stalin & hitler even but not me. Don't worry i am not hurt.
Yep i think i know it all, I must i clearly said so right? Yup i lost. I am the loser here. I guess i should just take everything you say

at face value exactly how it is typed... Lol i actually thought you would take time to come back and reply after i left. Not repeat the same mistakes.

you replied so fast i don't even have my pants on yet. i am impressed.

Edited by Freeway

Posted

Heard it here first fellas. He gives respect to stalin & hitler even but not me. Don't worry i am not hurt.Yep i think i know it all, I must i clearly said so right? Yup i lost. I am the loser here. I guess i should just take everything you say

at face value exactly how it is typed... Lol i actually thought you would take time to come back and reply after i left. Not repeat the same mistakes.

you replied so fast i don't even have my pants on yet. i am impressed.

Why should you be hurt? you don't respect anyone unless you know them anyway so will you be hurt that I don't respect you? and let me tell you something I lied, I even respect you because I wouldn't even bother discussing things with you if I didin't m8 so have a great day and life.

Posted

Why should you be hurt? you don't respect anyone unless you know them anyway so will you be hurt that I don't respect you? and let me tell you something I lied, I even respect you because I wouldn't even bother discussing things with you if I didin't m8 so have a great day and life.

05e378ccbed9222904db04f6b7888c9d.jpg

1 person likes this