• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wilderness Golem advice?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Can we get some advice on defeating these Wilderness Golems (Awakening Quest)? They are incredibly tanky and hit so hard, not to mention that cheap dust attack...

Posted (edited)

Depends on your class. I (wizard) simply decided to fight from a distance. Their movement is rather predictable (sadly) and easy to avoid. Bring a few potions if you're not sure about if you'll be able to dodge their attacks etc. 

Takes a while to kill, but it's simple: Attack 1-3 times, dodge their roll and/or attack, attack again. As wiz/witch you can easily maneuver behind them and avoid their attacks while attacking ^^

Also, if they hit THAT hard, maybe get better gear before trying to get awakening? It's not meant to be for +12 geared folks ;)

The most common way to fight them though (sadly as well) is through grouping with someone.  

Edited by aidlac

Posted

thanks, I didnt have an issue with my Maewha but trying it with my sorceress (with higher AP and DP) is a humbling experience LOL

Posted

Yes I know - had the same problem here (completed second awakening yesterday)

I brought extra large potions - loads of 'em.

I brought attack enhancing potions from the MP but they were 600k each (last about 15 mins which was enough to kill all three) but only needed one and defence enhancing potions as well and was able to take them all at the same time.

It's not ideal but when you're that close to awakening weapon it was worth it.

Hope this helps

I just thought I'd add in - I hate those blasted golems too!

Posted (edited)

Can we get some advice on defeating these Wilderness Golems (Awakening Quest)? They are incredibly tanky and hit so hard, not to mention that cheap dust attack...

They are ridiculously easy if you have block. If not you'll just have to dodge through their ground attack. Or you could bring 60 HP potions and spam those. Dodging the attacks is like playing Crypt of the Necrodancer. You just need the rhythm.

Edited by Parfait

Posted

pot + dodge or spam channel chat for some help

Posted

Ha ya my first time was with my Tamer, I was all like okies only need three easy, blam-oh dead.  I came back with as many buffs and pots as I could take.  That worked out pretty good also try to find singles as when your rolling and dodging you can wake up its friends.

Posted

Block, smack, block, smack... rinse, repeat, until you are dead bored, golems, any golems, are just incredibly boring oversized trash piles with too much HP / DP.

Posted

thanks everyone!

Posted

Buy cheap DP gear(accessories/offhand) from market... Kill golems who miss every attack.. Sell it back...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0