• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Be fair to ninja/kuno

31 posts in this topic

Posted

In all honesty, we are broken.  Our number one skill to get away is totally 100% broken; invisibility.  It says in the tool-tip that we are immune to all cc/dmg except for DoT and we cannot be snapped out of invisibility.  I am guessing Kakao has no idea how to fix this bug and is ignoring it.  This is tantamount to block being broken for a warrior or teleport being broken for a wizard.  If you have no intention of fixing it, no problem; delete the class.  Let everyone know that ninja/kuno is not fixable and allow us to exchange our main/offhand/awakened for another class.  I have a wizard that I would love to play.  You have even gone so far as to introduce a brand new class, so now you can say your resources are spread even thinner and that it will take even longer to 'look into it'.   For once, be honest and do the right thing.

Posted

Maybe go play your Wizard and not ask to delete a class that many still still very much enjoy...

If you sell your Ninja weapons you won't really lose all that much rebuying Wizard gear.

I've contemplated selling my TET Dandi to buy another classes but I know I would regret leaving my Ninja behind. It's been too long a road together. 

Are we the best? No. But it's our class damnit...

Posted

Maybe go play your Wizard and not ask to delete a class that many still still very much enjoy...

If you sell your Ninja weapons you won't really lose all that much rebuying Wizard gear.

I've contemplated selling my TET Dandi to buy another classes but I know I would regret leaving my Ninja behind. It's been too long a road together. 

Are we the best? No. But it's our class damnit...

It becomes less enjoyable after each patch.  The class has been pushed aside to make room for the new class.  Patch after patch they fail to address any issue we have

Posted

In all honesty, we are broken.  Our number one skill to get away is totally 100% broken; invisibility.  It says in the tool-tip that we are immune to all cc/dmg except for DoT and we cannot be snapped out of invisibility.  I am guessing Kakao has no idea how to fix this bug and is ignoring it.  This is tantamount to block being broken for a warrior or teleport being broken for a wizard.  If you have no intention of fixing it, no problem; delete the class.  Let everyone know that ninja/kuno is not fixable and allow us to exchange our main/offhand/awakened for another class.  I have a wizard that I would love to play.  You have even gone so far as to introduce a brand new class, so now you can say your resources are spread even thinner and that it will take even longer to 'look into it'.   For once, be honest and do the right thing.

its beause most attacks have dot now or an add on for it sadly. Warriors piercing spears annoying now honestly it has homing so all he has to do is throw in your general direction nd bam ur fked lol. Can barely stealth mid combat now but I can manage. What they can do is make stealth instant and u move in a direction while invisible rather than invisible after the movement lol

Posted

Cc immune while stealth. Again this topic...

Imagine sieges and 20ninja sneaking to enemy buildings or just passing most defended chockpoint no matter there is 100 other people fighting around. That is most stupid 'fix' idea on this forum so far.

Posted (edited)

Stealth is already has CC immunity...

Debuffs of any kind breaks stealth. Seeing as how u can basically add some kind of debuff on any skill with skill add-on makes stealth even more useless in this game that has giant aoes everywhere. 

Also, in description it also states "immune to any attack" but clearly we take damage to any skill used wether it breaks stealth or not. Is that a bug? Wrong tool tip description? Probably that later. Not only that. Pets target u regardless of not being aggroed before stealth was activated. While taking damage in stealth by these invincible pets. 

Edited by Grandzon

Posted

I want buffs but even this is a bad way to go. Stealth is working mostly fine, minus elevation and pet bug.

Honestly, it's probably a tool tip mistranslation.

Posted

Cc immune while stealth. Again this topic...

Imagine sieges and 20ninja sneaking to enemy buildings or just passing most defended chockpoint no matter there is 100 other people fighting around. That is most stupid 'fix' idea on this forum so far.

Stupid fix?  I didn't say, "hey give me this skill", kakao designed the class this way.  Nothing is more annoying than to be outside of a fight waiting to engage and be knocked out of stealth by an AoE, because there is no effective way to determine how large the area is.

Posted

because there is no effective way to determine how large the area is.

Sure there is, effects on, trial and error. Experience.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Stupid fix?  I didn't say, "hey give me this skill", kakao designed the class this way.  Nothing is more annoying than to be outside of a fight waiting to engage and be knocked out of stealth by an AoE, because there is no effective way to determine how large the area is.

This class was never designed to be immoerrtal. If you get knocked down by aoe that means you are not out of fight. Immune stealth would make ninja most OP char ingame and it will never happen :) 

Btw before release of ninja it was well known that its going to be most skill and gear dependend class ingame. Why do we even have topics like this?

Edited by Templarek

Posted

This class was never designed to be immoerrtal. If you get knocked down by aoe that means you are not out of fight. Immune stealth would make ninja most OP char ingame and it will never happen :) 

Btw before release of ninja it was well known that its going to be most skill and gear dependend class ingame. Why do we even have topics like this?

Because Awakening was supposed to change the core of all classes. It didn't for us.

Posted

Sure there is, effects on, trial and error. Experience.

I have effects on, trial and error does not help determine the affected area.

How would immune to CC while in stealth be OP?  As soon as we attack we become visible.  Of all the classes we have the fewest defensive moves.  Out of stealth and try to kill the opponent before they can counter.  Now it's just, "I saw a ninja, let me AoE around to see where they are".

1 person likes this

Posted

I have effects on, trial and error does not help determine the affected area.

How would immune to CC while in stealth be OP?  As soon as we attack we become visible.  Of all the classes we have the fewest defensive moves.  Out of stealth and try to kill the opponent before they can counter.  Now it's just, "I saw a ninja, let me AoE around to see where they are".

You really think having these classes be able to be unkillable once they go into stealth would be fine?  Know wonder you are unhappy with the class.  I think by your standards you will be unhappy with whatever class you play eventually once you get to the point where stronger characters are killing you on those classes too.

Posted

DoT would only register if you were hit.Yet we're suppose to be immue to hits. I think its still broken .

inv.thumb.PNG.bbd217eabbd15c9430f2981e24

Not much to discus. Sorc has a better stealth than us

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

On every sieges there are spots called chock points that usually cannot be worked around other way than just using your brute force to get in (look valencia castle last stage). Now imagine group of 30 ninja using stealth to pass it. No matters there are aoe blizzards, chilling waves, stun traps and other mass defence. It would just trash whole siege system. 

Stealth was designed to engage/disengage, not to avoid ccs. If they added this cc immune, it should go hand in hand with some item that reveals invisible characters. Otherwise it would be just too op in lategame '1st cc wins' pvp/gvg.

Not much to discus. Sorc has a better stealth than us

Ours is 24/7, their is short time and they cannot engage with that (distance you can pass is short enough for everybody to see you). Nothing to compare really. Their invisible spell is combat utility and ours is engage/disengage strategy

Edited by Templarek

Posted

As soon as we attack we become visible.  Of all the classes we have the fewest defensive moves.  Out of stealth and try to kill the opponent before they can counter.  Now it's just, "I saw a ninja, let me AoE around to see where they are".

This is correct. If Witches and Wizards are smart, they swap to mainhand and just chain lightning until they hit you out of it, or let their pet lead them to you.

On every sieges there are spots called choke points that usually cannot be worked around other way than just using your brute force to get in (look valencia castle last stage). Now imagine group of 30 ninja using stealth to pass it. No matters there are aoe blizzards, chilling waves, stun traps and other mass defence. It would just trash whole siege system. 

Stealth was designed to engage/disengage, not to avoid ccs. If they added this cc immune, it should go hand in hand with some item that reveals invisible characters. Otherwise it would be just too op in lategame '1st cc wins' pvp/gvg.

Fixed a mistake. That aside.. Honestly, you're right. CC immunity would be too op. I can think of some alternatives that aren't crazy (at least I think so): 1. Stealth doesn't break until you attack, die, or the duration runs out, but you stay completely vulnerable while stealthed. 2. Movement speed and resistances increased so you can keep up more easily with enemies and it's harder to knock you out of it, but not impossible. 3. Movement speed increased from where it is now and you have increased evasion since you are harder to see.

1 is kind of crazy, but it doesn't make you invincible and makes people actually try harder to find you since they won't just be able to break your stealth so easily, or they're more likely to disengage once you stealth instead of just going full retard and getting lucky. 2 and 3 are much more logical and increases our presence on the battlefield while in stealth and falls in line with the idea of trying to hit something you can't see (which is how stealth should operate in a game environment). One makes you move faster and harder to cc, which can work with any build. One makes you move faster and makes you much harder to kill in general, but relies on your actual build to make the most of, depending on how much evasion it gives.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is correct. If Witches and Wizards are smart, they swap to mainhand and just chain lightning until they hit you out of it, or let their pet lead them to you.

Fixed a mistake. That aside.. Honestly, you're right. CC immunity would be too op. I can think of some alternatives that aren't crazy (at least I think so): 1. Stealth doesn't break until you attack, die, or the duration runs out, but you stay completely vulnerable while stealthed. 2. Movement speed and resistances increased so you can keep up more easily with enemies and it's harder to knock you out of it, but not impossible. 3. Movement speed increased from where it is now and you have increased evasion since you are harder to see.

I like 2. and 3. Faster movement speed is main priority cause there is no way to follow the moving enemies if you don't predict their movement. Resistance/evasion buff (not very much but like 10%) could be ok also. 1. is too stronk imo.

Posted

I think we found a compromise...

FASTER MOVEMENT SPEED BOYS LETSSSS GOOOOO

Posted

You really think having these classes be able to be unkillable once they go into stealth would be fine?  Know wonder you are unhappy with the class.  I think by your standards you will be unhappy with whatever class you play eventually once you get to the point where stronger characters are killing you on those classes too.

I am unhappy with a skill being broken.  Either fix the skill or fix the comment.  I have already adjusted the playstyle, but i am guessing they designed the character with this ability as the core.  For instance, I can be in stealth, but if you have say a lava field or poison field in front, I can't cross it.  Go around?  At what 50% speed? 

Posted (edited)

I am unhappy with a skill being broken.  Either fix the skill or fix the comment.  I have already adjusted the playstyle, but i am guessing they designed the character with this ability as the core.  For instance, I can be in stealth, but if you have say a lava field or poison field in front, I can't cross it.  Go around?  At what 50% speed? 

Lava field last 7.5 seconds......bugs in stealth should be fixed but other classes having counter play to stealth is a good thing.

This is kind of like a wiz asking for super armor on all heals complaining that in 1v1 fights good opponents jump on him when he is trying to heal and never let him get the heal off without taking more damage than he healed in the process.  There should be counter play to heals and stealth. 

Edited by Beld

Posted (edited)

This topic is the same as this:
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/128556-no-fix-on-stealth-again/
I've been trying to get them fix stealth for a long time now. I've been ignored by many people and shit talkers that say ninja is great. I was told I don't know how to play even though I managed to win duels with people that had far superior gear than mine. 
Need time - maybe they will change something but the sad thing is that THEY DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE that this is broken. They just made no comment.
 Sadly

I think you are trying to be smart but it's not working. 
They could easily give us faster movement speed while in stealth which would fix the problem... Saying "
If you get knocked down by aoe that means you are not out of fight" - What class do you play? Cause over 220 ap when you knock some1 down he is dead. This is 1v1 not mentioning Node Wars and Sieges.. Please reconsider what are you talking about. 
I agree that Super Armor could be out of place but there are far better alternatives - People that asked for Super Armor (Like myself a while ago) was simply because the skill description says so. It was same as Wizard's and Witches teleport skill which has been fixed the next day so understand WHY people are upset about it and stop being an ignorant prick. 

Edit: Besides there are more bugs with stealth than this.. What about Tamer/Witch/Wizard's pets?

skill.png

Edited by Xenn
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Stealth is already has CC immunity...

Tell that to my Kuno when she gets knocked flat from a floating / knockdown from that witch electricity that shoots up from the ground and it pops you out of stealth.

Edited by Visnja
1 person likes this

Posted

So is 290 dp low or high? i mean i can't really tell... seeing as im getting oneshot by almost every other class in the game lol

Posted (edited)

I think you are trying to be smart but it's not working. They could easily give us faster movement speed while in stealth which would fix the problem... Saying "If you get knocked down by aoe that means you are not out of fight" - What class do you play? Cause over 220 ap when you knock some1 down he is dead. This is 1v1 not mentioning Node Wars and Sieges.. Please reconsider what are you talking about. I agree that Super Armor could be out of place but there are far better alternatives - People that asked for Super Armor (Like myself a while ago) was simply because the skill description says so. It was same as Wizard's and Witches teleport skill which has been fixed the next day so understand WHY people are upset about it and stop being an ignorant prick. 

1. I said couple of times that we could use some movement bonus on this skill. 

2. I play ninja

3. AP + Knockdown gives no connection to being out of fight. If you get knockdown you are still in fight. Simple as it is.

4. Problem is you rely on skill description translations which are mostly poor in this game. For example sorc has skills that suppose to knockdown 'on good hits' lol. Same in our case. If ninja is released in KR for almost one year and they did not even think about giving stealth attack/cc immune that maybe you could consider the situation that it was never supposed to work like you want? It is not a bug that was not noticed/fixed for a year. It just works as designed.

Overall i think you have some mental issues which force you to be forum warrior and thats the reason for above insulting. I find myself rather reasonable than ingorant but thats your opinion. Maybe you need to focus your efforts more on the game than complaining at forum. That should generally work for limiting whine on this forum. How funny it is that people who play on the top siege lvl claim that class is completely fine and others saying it's almost unplayable :O)

EDIT: I ignored you in advance so i do not waste time for reading/responding to irrelevant posts like this in future. Peace.

Edited by Templarek

Posted (edited)

4. Problem is you rely on skill description translations which are mostly poor in this game. For example sorc has skills that suppose to knockdown 'on good hits' lol. Same in our case. If ninja is released in KR for almost one year and they did not even think about giving stealth attack/cc immune that maybe you could consider the situation that it was never supposed to work like you want? It is not a bug that was not noticed/fixed for a year. It just works as designed.

If the description is incorrect then they should correct it. If it is not incorrect, then they should fix it. End of Story. Good night.

Edited by Shivalyn
fix double post
2 people like this