• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Attendance reward unclaimable.

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Yet the this text is there

ddddd.thumb.JPG.610a1a85bcfe59c5e27b16c9

when i clock the box, nothing happens. 

At the time of the patch, i did have it claimable (30 minutes passed), but was in a hurry so i decided to claim it later. 

Now it's just sitting there. Is it RIP?

Thank you for the help.

Posted

yea have same but i had the bug with not affectiv have even screenshots but cannot claim the last box too maybe they do something on the 22 who knows

Posted

Oh, I thought I missed a day without noticing xD. I got same problem, I hope they fix it before adding the new attendance award calendar.

Posted

Oh, I thought I missed a day without noticing xD. I got same problem, I hope they fix it before adding the new attendance award calendar.

I was hoping for a fix too, but as the 22:nd creeps closer, my hopes of getting that last..cron stone..grow bigger :S

Posted

It's only available to claim till the 22nd, so if you played 30mins all days, but forgot to check the attandance reward window.

Posted

It's only available to claim till the 22nd, so if you played 30mins all days, but forgot to check the attandance reward window.

The question then becomes, why not extend the event to the 22nd?  That way you help people who missed some days and the people who forgot to claim..which should be even more unheard of then the first one.

Posted (edited)

Technically if you read both notes, you can only check in and earn the rewards through the 15th and claim those earned through the 22nd. I hope they change it since I had to travel for a week out of country and missed 7 days, but I doubt it.

Edited by Grizabella

Posted

The question then becomes, why not extend the event to the 22nd?  That way you help people who missed some days and the people who forgot to claim..which should be even more unheard of then the first one.

Ikr, I have 2 missed boxes aswell..

Posted

I did not miss a day, but did not claim my reward the morning before patch. Now it is also unclickable for me.

Posted

I can't get the Enhancement Help Kit I unlocked on the 15th.

Sadly, I missed one too many days for the Crescent Box.

Posted

Yet the this text is there

ddddd.thumb.JPG.610a1a85bcfe59c5e27b16c9

when i clock the box, nothing happens. 

At the time of the patch, i did have it claimable (30 minutes passed), but was in a hurry so i decided to claim it later. 

Now it's just sitting there. Is it RIP?

Thank you for the help.

I submitted a ticket. Obtaining NEW rewards (such as future days if you missed one in the past) ended on the 15th with maintenance. That text only refers to if you checked in on past days and still need to redeem those.

Posted

Event period 12.1.17-15.2.17

Receivable period 22.2.17

Means you can claim it up to 15th and then you have to collect it till 22nd... Not that you can claim up to 22nd...

Working as intended...

Posted (edited)

same issue, cant get the last one.

Event period 12.1.17-15.2.17

Receivable period 22.2.17

Means you can claim it up to 15th and then you have to collect it till 22nd... Not that you can claim up to 22nd...

Working as intended...

isnt that stupid to setup more reward than you can in the end get even if you didnt missed a day...

Edited by woots

Posted

That's exactly it, you missed a day, it's not a bug, you all, myself included, missed at day.

Posted

same issue, cant get the last one.

isnt that stupid to setup more reward than you can in the end get even if you didnt missed a day...

12-15 is 36 days (not whole.. half a day 12th and half a day 15th... so you had 36 oportunities to claim)... There was 35 rewards...

Posted (edited)

12-15 is 36 days (not whole.. half a day 12th and half a day 15th... so you had 36 oportunities to claim)... There was 35 rewards...

12 -> 15 its 35 days, yeah just counted the days (minus the 12th ) without noticing the 12 was a thrusday.

This counting the 15 (= maint day ) in EU the maint start "early" in the morning = you dont necessary have the occasion to go online before the maintenance start = you are fked.

So, preventing ppl from getting everything like that is totaly stupid to beginning with.

Edited by woots

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0