• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lunar's First Region War

62 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

After their first Node War. I wonder how the merge is going down... 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hz48N0uYH2AyDDZkS_nLU3uvfpTMrRSDDtMS9qHhKI8/edit#gid=0

Damn must not feel good to be just considered Middle 1 or Middle 2 :( 

Who would have thought that so many people from Gravity would be willing to ----- over their own guild because of all the drama with the merger. I would like to personally thank you guys who were so eager to watch your own guild burn. B|

Edited by BekiLL
1 person likes this

Posted

Grats on a successful spy effort? I'm confused? I don't think anyone cares.....

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

What happened?

Edited by Sintax

Posted

shocker, they mass report videos when they are salty.... we didn't already know that... :thonking:

Posted

3f957497997ec95745df3d635044bf9b.png

Posted

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

Posted

itn2pZI.png

Posted

Siege is a two week process though, right? 

Posted (edited)

i really hate when gravity loses a siege because you dont see them ingame or forums till they finally win something and can finally come out Zzzz

Edited by Zazule

Posted

ITS LUNAR GUYS CMON 

New hype meta guild, new members, new 40 work hour officers

Posted (edited)

3f957497997ec95745df3d635044bf9b.png

11 guilds participated the Siege and the 2 heaviest hitters in the field going at Lunar's base from the get go while others mainly stay back/have their own warring up.. people seem to bunch up and attack the strongest enemy in the field so I guess things stand at snakes being very fearful of Lunar. Give it another week or two for Lunar to get their rehashed shit together and it'll be a lot of dead snakes or which ever other enemy comes in the way :) 

Edited by Gobarnachta
1 person likes this

Posted

people seem to bunch up and attack the strongest enemy in the field so I guess things stand at snakes being very fearful of Lunar.

Didn't vision 1v1 lunar and win though?o.O

Posted (edited)

11 guilds participated the and the 2 heaviest hitters in the field going at Lunar's base from the get go while others mainly stay back/have their own warring up.. people seem to bunch up and attack the strongest enemy in the field so I guess things stand at snakes being very fearful of Lunar. Give it another week or two for Lunar to get their rehashed shit together and it'll be a lot of dead snakes or which ever other enemy comes in the way :) 

so what about when lunar and critical attacked visions base and wiped in like 30 seconds?

Guess they need to make a T5 payout so lunar strategist can be more motivated to make better damage control excuses

Edited by Tamlen
2 people like this

Posted

vision only won because of uneven ground tho duh

Posted

so what about when lunar and critical attacked visions base and wiped in like 30 seconds?

Did not see Critical there.. only few Fortune came to say hi to snakes while I spied there.. but might have been critical once or twice too.. either way they didn't come same time and for Lunar it was no wipe but simply attack pulled back due huge incoming at base.

So they would have everyone think :) 

Posted (edited)

Did not see Critical there.. only few Fortune came to say hi to snakes while I spied there.. but might have been critical once or twice too.. either way they didn't come same time and for Lunar it was no wipe but simply attack pulled back due huge incoming at base.

so you wanna blame bad organization in an alliance as the reason that they cant do anything. nice meme

smork.png

Edited by Tamlen

Posted

11 guilds participated the Siege and the 2 heaviest hitters in the field going at Lunar's base from the get go while others mainly stay back/have their own warring up.. people seem to bunch up and attack the strongest enemy in the field so I guess things stand at snakes being very fearful of Lunar. Give it another week or two for Lunar to get their rehashed shit together and it'll be a lot of dead snakes or which ever other enemy comes in the way :) 

Gravity, Iconic, Lunar.. rename all you want. The one thing that's always the same is 

220px-Damage_Control_1.png

Posted (edited)

Gravity, Iconic, Lunar.. rename all you want. The one thing that's always the same is 

220px-Damage_Control_1.png

Call it what you will, someone has to bring in the truth amidst all this truthiness around here :) 

Edited by Gobarnachta

Posted

the new and improved vision that pulls 75-80 members seems very stronk.

whys hiro got a mancrush on my boy cika tho? thats my man.

Posted (edited)

Call it what you will, someone has to bring in the truth amidst all this truthiness around here :) 

who r u trying to lie to? the rest of the server or ur members?

c82e1dbc6e69736585c3059e85993e7e.png

smork.png

Edited by Tamlen

Posted

the new and improved vision that pulls 75-80 members seems very stronk.

whys hiro got a mancrush on my boy cika tho? thats my man.

disappointed that cika didnt stream today :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Greggy, the perpetual ----- hopper edan never needed, but certainly breeded.

Posted (edited)

who r u trying to lie to? the rest of the server or ur members?

c82e1dbc6e69736585c3059e85993e7e.png

hasnt that been the gravity cycle since new world? 

lose - try to convince themselves of some excuse - insult intelligence of their good players in process - guild in decline - merge with FML 

lose - try to convince themselves of some excuse - insult intelligence of their good players in process - guild in decline - merge with Ironic

lose - try to convince themselves of some excuse - insult intelligence of their good players in process 

who next?

:thonking:

Edited by CasualNova

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0