• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Kill me please. Just end me.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

This is the BDO community in a nutshell.

IMG_1068.thumb.PNG.b050b430be8825aa37af2

Posted

just salt, salt, salt...

How can you deal against a bunch of sheep disguise in wolfzard?

1 person likes this

Posted

Just wait the nerf ^.^

Posted

The person is right. Witch isn't OP, but Wizard is. 
Plain as day.

Posted

If wizard is op witch is op too, they have same toolkit if you look carefully (apart for missing grab for witch).

1 person likes this

Posted

Im still looking foreward to the day we will get a grab.

Its utterly demented that we dont have a grab with all the op classes with block and sa, not to mention that most classes have grabs.

I understand why blader doesent get a grab, (right click x times, grab, dmg combo, if target not dead rinse and repeat, if target is unkillable, right click into the sunset), but sorc is mostly fight and/or die. I find that we have one of the crappiest chasing ability, that requires a lot of combos and weapon switches, and yet we cant even keep up with most of the classes. We lack super armor on skills, and on 2 skills that do have sa, takes almost a second to activate.

They nerfed our q buff, we have a high skill cap mechanic (for those who call sorc a brain dead, spin to win class, let me see you effectively manage your shards), we cant keep up in, when it comes to covering distances, with most classes, so in conclusion, i do belive we need a grab skill.

Sorry for the rant.

Posted

Its utterly demented that we dont have a grab with all the op classes with block and sa, not to mention that most classes have grabs.

I understand why blader doesent get a grab, (right click x times, grab, dmg combo, if target not dead rinse and repeat, if target is unkillable, right click into the sunset), but sorc is mostly fight and/or die. I find that we have one of the crappiest chasing ability, that requires a lot of combos and weapon switches, and yet we cant even keep up with most of the classes. We lack super armor on skills, and on 2 skills that do have sa, takes almost a second to activate.

They nerfed our q buff, we have a high skill cap mechanic (for those who call sorc a brain dead, spin to win class, let me see you effectively manage your shards), we cant keep up in, when it comes to covering distances, with most classes, so in conclusion, i do belive we need a grab skill.

Sorry for the rant.

I only see SA on these skills:

Hunt dead, Harvest soul, Flow: cry of darkness, Flow: evil

For grab mechanic, I'm mitigated.

Posted

we maybe dont have grab but we have 2 or 3x more kd skills
dont be so arrogance guys we have really op class :P

Posted

Sorry for the rant.

As often as I say for lolz sorc needs a grab, I think that would be just too much xD ahh I can see the generic run of the mill combo now... Iframe-iframe-grab-helicopter-Iframe-iframe-grab-TB-grim-repeat, a few weeks later our damage is nerfed to shit lol.

Also I don't think sorc is really a 'chasing' class anyway, we have high mobility and good defence in a given area and that's the strength we have to play to. The key is not to play their game, make them play the sorcs, if they want you to chase just don't do it ;)

As for defences.. yeah Ive had a few rages over wiz/witch/war/valk for sure lol but at the end of the day, iframe>SA/block I mean why not completely avoid all damage rather than be forced to take it? No other class can do what we do in that sense (except maybe tamer? cant remember if they have full I frame or no CD :s), we have dominion over a small area if you can manage resources ^^

I dunno, as I said grab would be certainly be fun, but I think its more important to focus on what we can do better than other classes rather than thinking about whether another class is faster or has more SA, because they lose points in other areas.

1 person likes this

Posted

we maybe dont have grab but we have 2 or 3x more kd skills
dont be so arrogance guys we have really op class :P

I really don't like the idea of grapple. It's too low skill cap. The problem is that all our skills get countered by super armour. 

Grim plan (I think that's the name for the block flow skill) should knock up if the enemy is in super armour status it makes for some interesting gameplay. 

Posted

I really don't like the idea of grapple. It's too low skill cap. The problem is that all our skills get countered by super armour. 

Grim plan (I think that's the name for the block flow skill) should knock up if the enemy is in super armour status it makes for some interesting gameplay. 

Your class is shit , get over it :D  But yeah gotta love FRONT BLOCK , so much help in mass pvp say'd no sorc ever :D

Posted

Your class is shit , get over it :D  But yeah gotta love FRONT BLOCK , so much help in mass pvp say'd no sorc ever :D

front block while going forward, it's even worse than simple block skill while standing still like every class has

Posted (edited)

i used to think the same about our frontal block, but actually its pretty strong and allows us to deal damage vs super armor without taking damage ourselves, even if we cant land a cc. We just have to make sure not to expose our back. I know thats easier said than done, especially in group pvp, but thats why we can cancel violation or cancel every move with iframe. Not having grapple is a disadvantage of sorc but without weak points a class would be truly OP.

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

i used to think the same about our frontal block, but actually its pretty strong and allows us to deal damage vs super armor without taking damage ourselves, even if we cant land a cc. We just have to make sure not to expose our back. I know thats easier said than done, especially in group pvp, but thats why we can cancel violation or cancel every move with iframe. Not having grapple is a disadvantage of sorc but without weak points a class would be truly OP.

I dont think block is a good thing , i much rather prefare 360 block :D

Posted

The only thing I'm missing on a sorc is speed/chase

see warriors fly around like ninjas