• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Siege guild tier list 18th of February

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Can confirm. 

Bob's Lake in the Valley.jpg

Lake in the Valley.png

Bob's Glacier Lake.png

Glacier Lake.png

this is beautiful

Posted (edited)

@BekiLL except that's not your gear, that's Grundel's :)

Edited by igglez

Posted

@BekiLL except that's not your gear, that's Grundel's :)

bekill's point flew over your head it seems ;)

Posted

bekill's point flew over your head it seems ;)

Not really, I'm sure we both have valid arguments on the comments made by OP about our guilds being under geared.

Posted (edited)

Not really, I'm sure we both have valid arguments on the comments made by OP about our guilds being under geared.

so for sake of clarification. What exactly is under geared to everyone here? Are we talking sub 550, 450 etc? We hear it so much so just curious as to what that threshold actually is? 🤔

Edited by Grym

Posted

Imo, to compete with the top geared players, you need to have a minimum of 220 ap, full tri boss gear, and level 60. 

Sooo, 220 + 263 = 483+ gs?

Of course certain classes can get away with a bit less ( such as wizards, witch's, and warriors) but overall, I feel like that's a pretty good baseline. 

Posted

Imo, to compete with the top geared players, you need to have a minimum of 220 ap, full tri boss gear, and level 60. 

Sooo, 220 + 263 = 483+ gs?

Of course certain classes can get away with a bit less ( such as wizards, witch's, and warriors) but overall, I feel like that's a pretty good baseline. 

Thanks. I was thinking roughly around 500 myself.

Posted (edited)

a

To put NewEra below Critical and Audacity is retarded. On Saturday we 1v1'd Audacity almost, we were literally in their base when Vision came and attacked us. They must recruit from the Olvia chans because their players are made out of paper. Critical are even worse than Audacity.

And as for "average gear", pretty much every one of our players is 200+ ap, majority of our core is 220-230+ AP. http://imgur.com/a/4ImD7 this is my gear and I'm not even the most geared.

Good meme 9_9

When you want the 1v1, we'll be here: SaranWrap#8004

Won't be able to rebuild during Critical's outposts though, will you?

Edited by SaranWrap

Posted

I stopped paying attention to you. Get someone to message me to set it up.

Pick me!

1 person likes this

Posted

I stopped paying attention to you. Get someone to message me to set it up.

Of course you did, because your all mouth and no action. You are a cancerous person who is bad at the game.

Posted (edited)

Of course you did, because your all mouth and no action. You are a cancerous person who is bad at the game.

The offer is there

SaranWrap#8004

Edited by SaranWrap

Posted

I like how New Era makes the list with a pvp core of 45 people LOL

Posted

Take a number and wait you turn,I am sure one our reps will get to you eventually.

Posted

Thanks. I was thinking roughly around 500 myself.

Will still get blown up with 500 GS by people with 220+ ap but at least youll kill some people too.  And it matters alot where that AP comes from, tet weapons are a big part of that damage equation

Posted

Will still get blown up with 500 GS by people with 220+ ap but at least youll kill some people too.  And it matters alot where that AP comes from, tet weapons are a big part of that damage equation

No doubt, getting 1 shot by wizards @ 330dp I know how that goes. The game is all AP driven. I hope they balance it a little better soon.

Posted (edited)

I'm 504 gs with tri boss armor lul I get blown up by anyone with decent ap

Edited by Same
Forum suk

Posted

I'm 504 gs with tri boss armor lul I get blown up by anyone with decent ap

same