• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ddadazdazwd

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

dzasfwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Edited by Kaiwen_BDO

Posted

not bad movement but still to slowly ;D

u use to much iframes for nothink only for use + u have to learn more cancel animations

gf

Posted (edited)

not bad movement but still to slowly ;D

u use to much iframes for nothink only for use + u have to learn more cancel animations

gf

what do you mean I use too much ifrme ? And what cancel animation I don't know ? Thanks

Edited by Kaiwen_BDO

Posted

u just in some moments throw ur stamina
if u play vs valkyria u shouldnt use that much iframes

our awakening block if fine and u should more use it

when u go back with scythe our block work well :P

Posted (edited)

u just in some moments throw ur stamina
if u play vs valkyria u shouldnt use that much iframes

our awakening block if fine and u should more use it

when u go back with scythe our block work well :P

can you tell me when I throw stamina ?

Also yeah block is pretty strong I used against some match up but for Valk I like to stick with target because easy backdoor

Edited by Kaiwen_BDO

Posted (edited)

Blocking is actually quite risky vs valk as they can tchou tchou charge in on your side pretty quick and you ll get cc from that.

I can't watch the video yet, but i agree that vs valk your speed and stamina mangement is the key.

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

https://youtu.be/QYdRFK2HILI Hello I am new sorc, I pvp roughly only a month on sorc. Please give me guidance on what you think I can do better. Thanks :)

you're skilled enough to train and improve on your own,

avoid using stinger as much as possible and use it backwards if you can

don't be scared to wait behind your block or during nightmare to regain stamina since you use it quite fast

anyway you should learn with trial and error, every CC think about how you could have avoided it and every time you die ask yourself what you could have done better, it's usually the best way to improve. at this point you won't get a lot of advices since you're already better than 99% of sorcs

Posted (edited)

That might be true but is so sad. Stinger openings and following combos were the most fun.

Edited by Alexiel

Posted (edited)

That might be true but is so sad. Stinger openings and following combos were the most fun.

Hmm I think you can still open with stinger as long as it's back or side if you are using shadow leap. Depends on mach up but i am usually able to open with stinger. The only way they will be able to punish is from doing 360 aoe. It also gives the crit buff even if you miss which is op

you're skilled enough to train and improve on your own,

don't be scared to wait behind your block or during nightmare to regain stamina since you use it quite fast

anyway you should learn with trial and error, every CC think about how you could have avoided it and every time you die ask yourself what you could have done better, it's usually the best way to improve. at this point you won't get a lot of advices since you're already better than 99% of sorcs

thanks ! Yeah the little dot on the ground on the Valk pull is what got me many times and their stab skill that is AOE so goes through block 

Edited by Kaiwen_BDO

Posted (edited)

Hmm I think you can still open with stinger as long as it's back or side if you are using shadow leap. Depends on mach up but i am usually able to open with stinger. The only way they will be able to punish is from doing 360 aoe. It also gives the crit buff even if you miss which is op

thanks ! Yeah the little dot on the ground on the Valk pull is what got me many times and their stab skill that is AOE so goes through block 

As i said staying in block vs a good valk is death sentence, as long as they have their dash out of cd. I usualy go a bit away from them and block but just to bait their dash coz it s the main thing that will get you killed vs valk. So just block and as soon as they start moving tp and storming crow coz they will chase or try range CC. Sometimes they initiate with the pull too before dash, it will mess up your tp a bit (basicly tp on the spot) so make sure to use storming crow.

Good thing to do is harass them from range with DoD / Abyssal Flame / Sign of Agony (just spam it in their block that piss them off realy fast lol), it s gonna start to mess up their block a bit and let you recover shards/hp. Then when you start the offensive part (let them initiate as said above), it's gonna be a good while of dodging stuff and trying to CC (mainly with upper slash from switching in awk). Can't realy be precise on this as it's realy all about reacting to what they are trying to do. Chances are you won't be able to CC them (which is what you should be expecting).

At this point their block should be suffering from DF/violation combo and they would have lost some hp. They should also be debuffed (evasion debuff / casting speed debuff if addon / Magic dp debuff etc.). If you manage it correctly with adequate spam of DF, your stamina should be around half or a bit less, the valk used most of his skills, you need to keep the pressure up. One good violation > TBS should finish their block. I usualy land the last CC by baiting > shadow leap (outspeed them to get behind them) > violation. He will turn around towards you after shadow leap but should be a bit late and you are already doing violation, i just turn the camera around and down slash from violation in their back (dead block = CC).

All of the above happens realy fast and you realy need to keep moving constantly or you will get CC. If you can land a grim reaper in the block this will make reaching the block limit realy fast.

In the end valk is not an easy fight, but as i said the key will be your speed and stamina management. Learn to do the shadow leap into violation into camera rotation down slash realy fast, it s a good way to out speed people, as they will turn around once and won't expect another change of direction realy fast.
Night Crow > Storming Crow > Rushing Crow (before you hit the ground) is a good dodging method. RC puts you out of range usualy, when you would get hit and if it doesn't you have Super Armor. Night Crow > Storming Crow (forward) > C (for upper slash) will provide CC chances and front guard.

That's all i can tell you, hoppe it helps, in the end it's all about that dodging fight at the start of the engagement. If you feel you fck up during this part and used too much stamina just Nightmare and wait for stamina and cd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

OK so i watched your video i can tell you what i see is wrong. You are playing too far from the valk (i think you are realy scared of the valk charge which you should), thus wasting a lot of valuable stamina and cd of shadow leap just to get back to her.
As i stated above let them make the first move and bait that charge away, if they don t want to come close spam ranged skill they will be forced to move or shield will go down.

You are too much straight forward and trying to land a CC from the start which quite often leads to your death (especialy TBS cancel). Usualy vs blocking classes aka valk/warrior keeping a constant pressure on their block is the way to go rather than trying to CC which is predictable.

Edited by PanpanTheGreat
1 person likes this

Posted

As i said staying in block vs a good valk is death sentence, as long as they have their dash out of cd. I usualy go a bit away from them and block but just to bait their dash coz it s the main thing that will get you killed vs valk. So just block and as soon as they start moving tp and storming crow coz they will chase or try range CC. Sometimes they initiate with the pull too before dash, it will mess up your tp a bit (basicly tp on the spot) so make sure to use storming crow.

Good thing to do is harass them from range with DoD / Abyssal Flame / Sign of Agony (just spam it in their block that piss them off realy fast lol), it s gonna start to mess up their block a bit and let you recover shards/hp. Then when you start the offensive part (let them initiate as said above), it's gonna be a good while of dodging stuff and trying to CC (mainly with upper slash from switching in awk). Can't realy be precise on this as it's realy all about reacting to what they are trying to do. Chances are you won't be able to CC them (which is what you should be expecting).

At this point their block should be suffering from DF/violation combo and they would have lost some hp. They should also be debuffed (evasion debuff / casting speed debuff if addon / Magic dp debuff etc.). If you manage it correctly with adequate spam of DF, your stamina should be around half or a bit less, the valk used most of his skills, you need to keep the pressure up. One good violation > TBS should finish their block. I usualy land the last CC by baiting > shadow leap (outspeed them to get behind them) > violation. He will turn around towards you after shadow leap but should be a bit late and you are already doing violation, i just turn the camera around and down slash from violation in their back (dead block = CC).

All of the above happens realy fast and you realy need to keep moving constantly or you will get CC. If you can land a grim reaper in the block this will make reaching the block limit realy fast.

In the end valk is not an easy fight, but as i said the key will be your speed and stamina management. Learn to do the shadow leap into violation into camera rotation down slash realy fast, it s a good way to out speed people, as they will turn around once and won't expect another change of direction realy fast.
Night Crow > Storming Crow > Rushing Crow (before you hit the ground) is a good dodging method. RC puts you out of range usualy, when you would get hit and if it doesn't you have Super Armor. Night Crow > Storming Crow (forward) > C (for upper slash) will provide CC chances and front guard.

That's all i can tell you, hoppe it helps, in the end it's all about that dodging fight at the start of the engagement. If you feel you fck up during this part and used too much stamina just Nightmare and wait for stamina and cd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

OK so i watched your video i can tell you what i see is wrong. You are playing too far from the valk (i think you are realy scared of the valk charge which you should), thus wasting a lot of valuable stamina and cd of shadow leap just to get back to her.
As i stated above let them make the first move and bait that charge away, if they don t want to come close spam ranged skill they will be forced to move or shield will go down.

You are too much straight forward and trying to land a CC from the start which quite often leads to your death (especialy TBS cancel). Usualy vs blocking classes aka valk/warrior keeping a constant pressure on their block is the way to go rather than trying to CC which is predictable.

thanks !

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0