• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much CP and active workers do you have

CP/workers statistic   115 votes

1. 1. How much CP do you have?

• 0-50
    • 50-100
    • 100-150
    • 150-200
    • 200-250
    • 250-300
    • 300+
  2. 2. How many active workers do you have?

• 0-10
    • 10-20
    • 20-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60-70
    • 70-80
    • 80-90
    • 90+

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think I need to explain anything else. I'm just wondering how much CP do you guys have, and how many active workers.

By active workers I mean those that are working all the time ... not interested in extra workers that you are not using.

Right now I have 158CP and 39 active workers. I have more than 10 unactive workers, waiting for more CP to spend on nodes, but I decided to invest only in good nodes that produce something that's always in demand and priced at over 500 silver. So mostly some kind of timber and ores. And ofc. all 10 nodes for cooking beer.

So let me know, how many workers and CP do you have guys :) 

Posted

oh, ya meant all the time? none then, I use them sporadically.

Posted

244 Cp, 62 workers, 55 of them working.

Posted

261 CP, 58 workers, 44 full timers

Posted

Don't forget pearl store lodgings though. That goes a long way in saving CP at Trent, Keplan, Glish, Tarif, Bazaar, etc.

Also gardeners will have less worker, heck I still use 10 plain/six CP fences at 331 CP due to the extra 1 slot. Harvesting and pruning all at once twice a day are quite a handful enough.

Posted

302 CP, 87 workers of which 75 are actively working all the time and the others are sporadically working as I gather things like coral.

Posted

353 Cp 40 working all the time

Posted

Don't forget pearl store lodgings though. That goes a long way in saving CP at Trent, Keplan, Glish, Tarif, Bazaar, etc.

Also gardeners will have less worker, heck I still use 10 plain/six CP fences at 331 CP due to the extra 1 slot. Harvesting and pruning all at once twice a day are quite a handful enough.

What are pearl store lodgings?

262 CP. Active is hard to quantify I have 16 "active" but once the target workers in the target cities roll the target skills the rest will move on to other players :) So my "target" roster will be much smaller than the current "active" roster.

Posted

I have 310 CP and normally around 50 active workers(way more atm because making the sail boat).

If my farm didn't requires 60 CP, I'd hire more.

But it's definitely true that you always need more CP and never satisfied. Even with my above average CP as well as Pearl Store extra lodging +3 in every region, I'm struggling lol. I have to node&house puzzle all the time, to free temporary CP. Also the best part of the value pack imo, that you can connect back nodes without actually being there.

Posted

282CP and 40 workers. I recently completely rejigged my worker and node networks. Sold all my old workers for around 150M and then wokred on using my CP more efficiently. The downside is that I have no spare CP for farming so I'm going to be hitting CP quests hard until I'm at 312cp

Posted

270 (20 spare) around 45 workers

a lot of p2w storage/worker slots

Posted

Nearly 353 CPs, 91 workers, but not using all of them constantly as i have extra cause i change my CP planning often.

Posted

What are pearl store lodgings?

You can get 3 more lodgings on each territory (one major city and satellite towns, except ports) on top of the default free lodgings under Pearl Store -> Function.

1 person likes this

Posted

dKXAQ2.gif

a lot

1 person likes this

Posted

328 / 50(57)
Plain number of workers indicates variety of tasks but not necessarily the potential wealth produced. There are artisan workers worth 10+ skilled workers. CP can also be misleading, as players that bought a lot of storage space/lodging with pearls, have much more available CP to use than someone who didn't. 

Posted

You can get 3 more lodgings on each territory (one major city and satellite towns, except ports) on top of the default free lodgings under Pearl Store -> Function.

I'll have to look into this. Purchased 600 for storage. I'll have to think about if additional workers add value.

Posted

351 cp, 61 worker (1 in Sand Grain Bazaar idling) waiting for CP cap raise. Guildies always complain that they see my workers everywhere they go.