• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which awakening should I go?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Im sitting at 180m to spend on my awakening I have +15 grunil setup and +15 yuria/vangerz Should I go for DUO Blue GS or TRI Green? Ill be doing a mix of pvp and pve alot

Posted

Im sitting at 180m to spend on my awakening I have +15 grunil setup and +15 yuria/vangerz Should I go for DUO Blue GS or TRI Green? Ill be doing a mix of pvp and pve alot

Blue. Also invest in something other than a Yuria. A Yuria is trash, you can do better.

Posted

Yeah I plan to upgrade that too a DUO liverto as soon as I can

Posted

Yeah I plan to upgrade that too a DUO liverto as soon as I can

Just go for a Rosar instead

Posted (edited)

I'd rather keep Green with higher enchant, than blue with lower. it's a waste of money. I would skip Blue and jump on Dandy right after (I myself have been using long time green one). :)  

Invest those money on Mainhand + Offhand 

Edited by MonsterArty
1 person likes this

Posted

At your level of gear I'd really recommend a green awaken weapon. If you can get one at +15 and enchant it to DUO or even TRI, it will be really good bang for your buck that will leave cash left over to upgrade other gear. 

Also IMO, Rosar + Vangertz until you can get a Kzarka. Liverto is good accuracy but the +3 crit is kinda wasted on warrior and you'll have a harder time with crystal setup. Staying with the ultimate green items is a great way to save silver for bigger upgrades (Accessories, Bheg's, Dandy, Kzarka, Muskan, etc). 

What kind of PVP are you doing? Don't mean to offend but your gear isn't ready for anything other than low camp Meidah grind spot PVE (Rogues/Manes/Helms) - even there you'll get run over by higher geared players often. 

Posted

At your level of gear I'd really recommend a green awaken weapon. If you can get one at +15 and enchant it to DUO or even TRI, it will be really good bang for your buck that will leave cash left over to upgrade other gear. 

Also IMO, Rosar + Vangertz until you can get a Kzarka. Liverto is good accuracy but the +3 crit is kinda wasted on warrior and you'll have a harder time with crystal setup. Staying with the ultimate green items is a great way to save silver for bigger upgrades (Accessories, Bheg's, Dandy, Kzarka, Muskan, etc). 

What kind of PVP are you doing? Don't mean to offend but your gear isn't ready for anything other than low camp Meidah grind spot PVE (Rogues/Manes/Helms) - even there you'll get run over by higher geared players often. 

Give up on ESO?

Posted (edited)

Give up on ESO?

Yeah. Can't stomach the lag in Cyrodiil anymore. Completely ruins the game. Plus after the combat system in this game, spamming 3 buttons over and over to animation cancel while watching your character spasm as if having a seizure is very lackluster. 

Edited by Kutsuu
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah. Can't stomach the lag in Cyrodiil anymore. Completely ruins the game. Plus after the combat system in this game, spamming 3 buttons over and over to animation cancel while watching your character spasm as if having a seizure is very lackluster. 

I feel your pain... Vindictus is the game that killed other less skill-based MMOs for me, years ago. Couldn't stand ESO (or GW2, or Wildstar, or whatever other hyped up MMO lately) for more than a few days largely because of that, and I've tried multiple times because I love TES.

Posted

I feel your pain... Vindictus is the game that killed other less skill-based MMOs for me, years ago. Couldn't stand ESO (or GW2, or Wildstar, or whatever other hyped up MMO lately) for more than a few days largely because of that, and I've tried multiple times because I love TES.

Lol Age of Conan did that to me for a long while, but I finally fell back into the older MMOs until BDO. Something didn't click with me on this game at release, maybe b'c I chose Valk... but came back again recently and can't seem to enjoy any other game. 

Posted

Yeah I gave up on it for now as well. Actually just started playing For Honor. Extremely fun game.  I am thinking about returning to BDO when the new class comes out and I can 1-50 it in the 30 day server with the 200% xp.

Posted (edited)

Yeah I gave up on it for now as well. Actually just started playing For Honor. Extremely fun game.  I am thinking about returning to BDO when the new class comes out and I can 1-50 it in the 30 day server with the 200% xp.

You can 1-50 in 1.5 hours or less if you have some gear. My most recent character went 1-56 in around 9 hours total. 

Edited by Kutsuu
1 person likes this

Posted

You can 1-50 in 1.5 hours or less if you have some gear. My most recent character went 1-56 in around 9 hours total. 

Ahh Nice. I actually typo'd there, meant to say 1-59. Hoping I can do that during the 30 days on that server.  I will probably transfer over the gear from my 57 warrior for her to use to level.

Posted

for most people in most situation rosar will not only be cheaper than a liverto it'll be practically just as strong (with the except of a slight loss in accuracy)

also going with a green GS and spending excess money on accessories/saving up for a dandy can be a bit better than spending all your money on a blue.

Posted

Rosar is 10ap less than liverto. Its cheap but not stronger. He needs every bit of AP for grinding and awakening weapon is affected by mainhand AP so dont listen guys advicing you rosar, go Liverto first. You need that acc and ap. You never know when u get kzarka.

Posted

already done the math , assuming 50% of your ap from mainhand goes to awakening , assuming you use ap gems in rosar and need atleast 1 atk speed gem in a liverto, even if you use carmae that has 2 ap, the ap difference is .25 in favor of liverto, thats not really worth the price tag.

then theres also the fact of other things you could and should be spending your money on instead of a liverto that you'll throw away the second you get a zarka, like better accessories or armor or offhand , or gs

sorry chors, numbers dont lie

also pretty sure its not 10 ap difference

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10009/#18 108 effective ap

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10069/#18 101.5 effective ap

6.5 difference, half that for awakening ap so 3.25 

+7 assuming you use a bmc carmae  and a +5 ap gem makes that 10.25 

-10 assuming you run 2 +5 ap gems , making the effective ap gain with a liverto over a rosar on your GS .25 ap. totally worth it.

Posted

Alright guys thanks for the help :) What accessories should I be going for with warrior? 

Posted

already done the math , assuming 50% of your ap from mainhand goes to awakening , assuming you use ap gems in rosar and need atleast 1 atk speed gem in a liverto, even if you use carmae that has 2 ap, the ap difference is .25 in favor of liverto, thats not really worth the price tag.

then theres also the fact of other things you could and should be spending your money on instead of a liverto that you'll throw away the second you get a zarka, like better accessories or armor or offhand , or gs

sorry chors, numbers dont lie

also pretty sure its not 10 ap difference

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10009/#18 108 effective ap

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/10069/#18 101.5 effective ap

6.5 difference, half that for awakening ap so 3.25 

+7 assuming you use a bmc carmae  and a +5 ap gem makes that 10.25 

-10 assuming you run 2 +5 ap gems , making the effective ap gain with a liverto over a rosar on your GS .25 ap. totally worth it.

I guess the biggest difference would be accuracy, but I haven't found info on how much accuracy Rosar has compared to Liverto - though there is info saying Liverto is very close to Kzarka. Considering the player would be using this for PVE and probably still using a Vangertz, the accuracy likely doesn't matter at this stage. 

Posted

assuming you are using a vangertz , your money you would be spending on the liverto would be better spent on red coral earrings for example.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0