• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Outfit bidding

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been trying to get an outfit for little over a week now, with no success. Well over 100 bids, and nothing. Is there really no fail-stack or any other factors to this than pure luck? Do people shit and lie when they say they have sniped 3+ costumes a day when I cant get a single one in a week. And I have literally camped at the market for hours every day and when ever someone has listed the item I have instantly bid on it. 

Posted

just like some people get boss gear over and over again some people manage to get more pearl items than others. i sniped the weenie looney and acher guard for witch but no luck with the gotha rensa so far... just keep trying... or wait until the costume in question is on sale. don't buy it full $ price out of rage.

Posted

just like some people get boss gear over and over again some people manage to get more pearl items than others. i sniped the weenie looney and acher guard for witch but no luck with the gotha rensa so far... just keep trying... or wait until the costume in question is on sale. don't buy it full $ price out of rage.

Well I'll keep trying, and hopefully I'll get mine soon enough. I just wish my luck would be liiiittle tiny bit better hahah.

Posted

Ive gotten a win once. It was a full outfit and weapon set. Really nice. Im hoping to replicate it again. There is probably hundreds of people bidding at the same time. Maybe more. lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Labreve premium witch weapon outfit set I bid over 455 times out 780 that where sold on mp to get one. >.> Sometimes I get lucky and I get outfit on the first bid . ^.~

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

Boss gear mostly depends on damage. Sure you may get lucky and get something as an alt but ever since i went from 200 AP to 240 a month ago i got retaded amount of drops. Up to 11 weapon boxes now, tree armor belts etc. Just got another bhegs 10 min ago

Stupid biding system is still a mystery to me tho

Posted

Apparently macros are being used.. still..... I guess they are overlooking gaming keyboards/mouse software that comes with built in macros..  

Posted

You can just spam Space+LMB manually 30 sec after the bid. Since there often are multiple winners, you can lose it even if you won.

1 person likes this

Posted

Labreve premium witch weapon outfit set I bid over 455 times out 780 that where sold on mp to get one. >.> Sometimes I get lucky and I get outfit on the first bid . ^.~

I'm trying to get the Labreve for witch and I hope so badly that my numbers wont go that high, that's insane! .__.

Posted

Is this really worth it over just buying the outfit with cash?

Posted (edited)

I've been trying to get an outfit for little over a week now, with no success. Well over 100 bids, and nothing. Is there really no fail-stack or any other factors to this than pure luck? Do people shit and lie when they say they have sniped 3+ costumes a day when I cant get a single one in a week. And I have literally camped at the market for hours every day and when ever someone has listed the item I have instantly bid on it. 

The harder you work the more things you'll have. Here is how to do it:

Camp the MP 8-10 hours a day and I mean actively camp it and snipe everything you need.

Go to every boss that pops up and I mean every single one.

This is work. you'll not have fun at all. You will not be playing the game, you will not be advanicng your life skills, you will not be pvping, etc. But in a month, you will have full TET boss gear and money other people who are enjoing the game the way they like can never dream about. It's a job, there is no better way to put it. But it's rewarding af.

Edited by Coeprandua
2 people like this

Posted

Is this really worth it over just buying the outfit with cash?

I could buy it but as an unemployed person I really dont have much to spare, so 30 euros for an outfit in game seems like a bad idea. >:

Posted (edited)

they would be stupid to make it any easier to get an outfit on marketplace, the easier it's to get the less money they make, it's people who have bad RNG and get cant get the outfit they want on marketplace that give up and spend cash and end up supporting the game.

Edited by Excisionex
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You can just spam Space+LMB manually 30 sec after the bid. Since there often are multiple winners, you can lose it even if you won.

I going act like Plunge ask for a source. For the bullshit you are spreading right now because there is only one winner per bid not multiple winners. So no matter how hard or fast you are clicking if you are not the winner of the bid you are not getting squat. So please enlighten us with video proof evidence that proves your BS actually works and it's not made up and a tin foil hat theory. Seriously where are these people getting these stupid crackpot theories from >.>

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

since the server merge & "bidding" ( even tho, that's betting, thoses guys used the wrong word ) change, i NEVER EVER succeed once to get an outfit

FeelBadMan.

that system is just terribad.

Posted

I going act like Plunge ask for a source. For the bullshit you are spreading right now because there is only one winner per bid not multiple winners. So no matter how hard or fast you are clicking if you are not the winner of the bid you are not getting squat. So please enlighten us with video proof evidence that proves your BS actually works and it's not made up and a tin foil hat theory. Seriously where are these people getting these stupid crackpot theories from >.>

There is no conformation on how it works, on "New Bidding System" thread GM was clearly seen avoidng answering the question.

Posted

be patient, before the bad luck streak I'm having now, I got 8 outfits in a week

1 person likes this

Posted

and probably 10 thousands of players that did the same. now with wiz/witch being OP as -----, even more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0