• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Wizard... Wizard everywhere

97 posts in this topic

Posted

For the sake of balancing please buff other classes to be relevant! Wizards everywhere! On spot, in cities, on forum whatever... Too many wizards already and it is so balanced!!!!

12 people like this

Posted

Or nerf wizards.. Less work... :D

10 people like this

Posted

Coming back I did wonder if I was playing Lord of the rings mmo or not. What the heck is up with all the wizards?

Posted

Witchards are absolutely everywhere.

Posted

Coming back I did wonder if I was playing Lord of the rings mmo or not. What the heck is up with all the wizards?

Their awakening is broke AF and everyone rerolled because it is so much better than almost every class right now.

2 people like this

Posted

Harry Potter Online 

6 people like this

Posted

If they swapped the Wizard Shift and Right click AW spell to be the same on the Witches 9999999% would swap over too play witches

its the Shift an RMB spell that does all the dmg an its spammable

Posted

Kinda like when warrior awakening came out(and no other class had it). Everywhere you went, only people that re-rolled warrior for perfect god mode.

That's no longer the case tho. I think the same will be true for wizard in a couple of months. The power balance will change and fotm players will re-roll to something else.

Wizard only covered 1.4% of the player population in Korea because gimp v.s awakened classes for almost a year. So of course developers made the awakening insane on crack in terms of dmg, to make those numbers look less pathetic. Now when the class has an actual playerbase again, maybe they start tweaking stuff. Pretty sure wizard wont be fotm forever.

Posted

Nerf wizards? Sure, it wouldn't piss anybody off. In a game where you have to invest billions into making your main's weapons, it's ridiculously easy to switch classes.

Posted

Nerf wizards? Sure, it wouldn't piss anybody off. In a game where you have to invest billions into making your main's weapons, it's ridiculously easy to switch classes.

Wizard reroller spotted.

7 people like this

Posted

lol'd

Posted

it is actually pretty easy to make new weapons or buy new tet weapons for that matter if you reroll something.

1 person likes this

Posted

I got rejected from 3 guilds, all said they are only short on wizards

wizard lives matter, everyone else is worthless pleb scum.

Posted

wizard lives matter, everyone else is worthless pleb scum.

kinda what I mean... just didn't want to be blunt

Wizard reroller spotted.

actually can't decide between wizard and sorc

Posted

True story

Posted

Where you were trash when we didnt have awakening and shitty warrior was able to block for few sec and oneshot us?

----- you all.

1 person likes this

Posted

at least nerf the ult. that shit is pure cancer.

Posted

Wizard is not OP, every other class has players that just whine about Wizard. People just need to get better, Tamer is the real secret OP weapon.

1 person likes this

Posted

Or git gud and kill the wizards.

Posted

at least nerf the ult. that shit is pure cancer.

didnt they nerf it slightly last patch? first hit dont bound anymore on 100%

Posted

Wizard is not OP, every other class has players that just whine about Wizard. People just need to get better, Tamer is the real secret OP weapon.

I don't know, but some thing got to be up when I see so many wizards around it is annoying. Not only that, I see them not wanting to group up. Taking over peoples camp, and had not one two or three. Come up to my wife and I and say 2v1 2v1 spammed it.

Has to be a reason why they are so -----y and so many of them.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Is the op implying that Wizards are not effected by gear score and level at all?  That a 56 level wiz with a 300 gear score can wreck any 60 level /500 gear score player? If so I need to re-roll! 

Edited by Nihilistic Nancy

Posted (edited)

Is the op implying that Wizards are not effected by gear score and level at all?  That a 56 level wiz with a 300 gear score can wreck any 60 level /500 gear score player? If so I need to re-roll! 

Not sure but I see spam all the time. LFM wizard only pirates.

Edited by Wavaryen

Posted

Exactly. in actuality most wizards who re roll are still stuck at 56-57 and at under 300 gs. not really a problem if you played the game how you're meant to and took your time and balanced gearing/leveling rather then just rush level to 56.  

Posted

Exactly. in actuality most wizards who re roll are still stuck at 56-57 and at under 300 gs. not really a problem if you played the game how you're meant to and took your time and balanced gearing/leveling rather then just rush level to 56.  

LOL Mr statistician where do you get that number??? Made them up??? I can say most of them have over 400GS what can do you??? Yell at me eh??

What sort of fallacy is this? I mean none of that. It looks ridiculous and you look even more ridiculous to come up with that crap!