• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Wizard... Wizard everywhere

97 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tell me first why you want so many classes to be nerfed. xD

Which classes did i want nerfed? I remember it only being 2 classes

The only thing i've complained about is Kunoichi being underpowered as hell and the company doing nothing about it

https://i.gyazo.com/97c55b57c2dd7e348b69118b113533e1.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/02d7bd0cee864a8b6790e027c9e5504e.mp4

But meh lets just keep this version of Kuno because people don't want more competition amirite ¬¬

@DarkBever

Edited by gieljo

Posted

Apparently DK are the Witchard killers in KR, and witchards are complaining because DK has a wide AOE range that can stop them from healing after a double-teleport too.

im excited :D

Posted

please buff other classes

Not this again....   just NERF the OUTLIER, ....jesus christ  *SMH*

Posted

PA should release numbers about classes, and then you would see that Wizards are not even most played characters.

1 person likes this

Posted

i dont care anymore. i quit the witch and play the bow babe. and have fun! the dmg of rangers is beyond nemesis level! holy shit

Posted

PA should release numbers about classes, and then you would see that Wizards are not even most played characters.

You right its unpleasant to play a male character, witch is way better because.... well you konw.

Posted

Personally, I don't like wizards/witches, their skills seem too easy to play without proper combos and feels a bit clumpy as well. I have a witch myself but I stopped after reaching awakening, since the awakening didn't appeal to me and it felt boring. Are people really rerolling to wizard and witch just for killing people quick and dirty? The other classes seem way more challenging which makes it so much fun to play, even if you have to practice a lot of combos though.

Posted

Duud, I want beard.

No other class has beard liek dumblesdore!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just wait till DK comes... all these witches/wizards/warriors/sorcs will vanish.  And the world will be all DK's.

Mark my words.  In a month you will see more DK than any other class.  Especially after their awakening.

You think wizard is nuts?  Combine a sorc/warrior/wizard playstyle into a class that can 1 shot you at range, block like a warrior, iframe and teleport like a sorc.  You kids have no idea what you're in for.

Edited by Lemonz

Posted

It's like Harry Potter Online

Posted

I don't get why Wiz/Witch is so popular on NA, looking at the KR and RU stats, less than 5% of their population play those classes.  They mostly have people playing Sorc, Warrior and Ranger.

Posted

Harry Potter Online 

xD!!! 

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't get why Wiz/Witch is so popular on NA, looking at the KR and RU stats, less than 5% of their population play those classes.  They mostly have people playing Sorc, Warrior and Ranger.

Those stats you were looking at are old now. pre-awakening for some classes, so data should be taken with some skepticism.

Posted

it is actually pretty easy to make new weapons or buy new tet weapons for that matter if you reroll something.

Easy to buy TET weapons. Really.

Posted

old data ... we will have 1 year aniversary next week ... i hope Kakao will release some statistic info like others did.

Posted

i rerolled from wiz to sorc. got tired of him. awesome Damage and so.. but very boring playstyle.

Posted

Funny.....all I see are Warriors everywhere. Hardly even see any of us wizzy's during node wars. This thread must be all the people getting worked by us.

Keep up the tears we like them. After being everyones b*tch waiting for awakening we can finally fight back. I would ask how it feels but the salt is evident.

Posted

Funny.....all I see are Warriors everywhere. Hardly even see any of us wizzy's during node wars. This thread must be all the people getting worked by us.

Keep up the tears we like them. After being everyones b*tch waiting for awakening we can finally fight back. I would ask how it feels but the salt is evident.

feelsgood

Posted

Lame.

Posted (edited)

With the following news, Wiz/Witch are going to get murdered constantly... just wait till "NERF DK PLOX" Threads

SOON

Edited by Asterotis

Posted

I really enjoy having lots of Witch/Wiz in all my awakened bheg scroll groups for the heals. No need to use pots. Plus they're kinda easy to gank at grind spots, especially when most of the players are FOTMers who know little more than rotating 3 skills over and over to grind. 

Posted

yes pls nerft i hate seeing all this nubs rerolling to my class