• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Would be great if we had more of these outfits...

24 posts in this topic

Posted

4981932509211_5.jpg

4981932509211_1.jpg

Most of the outfits in this game is a tad "conservative" and boring. Sex appeal always sells! add more these kinda outfits!

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

4981932509211_5.jpg

4981932509211_1.jpg

Most of the outfits in this game is a tad "conservative" and boring. Sex appeal always sells! add more these kinda outfits!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) these types of outfits are smexy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  and this outfit in particular would be better with smaller skirt or no skirt at all. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) these types of outfits are smexy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  and this outfit in particular would be better with smaller skirt or no skirt at all. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Its doable with some mods

Posted

ye release this outfitter 

573BF1D14721D60028

Posted

573BF1D14721D60028

I want that outfit so bad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

573BF1D14721D60028

will roll kuno when released

Posted

*Boring weeb outfits here*

No thanks.

7 people like this

Posted

Let me echo that sentiment:

No thanks!

3 people like this

Posted

4981932509211_5.jpg

4981932509211_1.jpg

name of that anime figure??? i wanna buy it :x

Posted

Let me echo that sentiment:

No thanks!

I also echo this sentiment.

NO.

I'd rather Kakao uphold their plans for a NA/EU costume contest.

1 person likes this

Posted

Constructive no:

I think these outfits are too mediocre. Only thing standing out is the lack of anything.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

edited: /deleted. otaku != weeb

Edited by JuicyJanna

Posted

P.S when do people realise, that beeing addicted to animes/mangas/ecchis/... has nothing to do with "weebs".

" weeb" means want to be a japanese, and i dont want that, i want to be a magician girl! :x

Ty Janna, a pleasure as always.

Posted

Ty Janna, a pleasure as always.

sry, my mind was busy, delete it, cause u quoted me faster then i edited my post.

Posted

0h5343z.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Lets pay 3k pearls on a costume that has poor design but shows a lot of side boobs and underboobs.

Id pay (and payed) 3k pearls on costumes that make your char look nice not sluty. Costumes that really required some artistic sense and ingenuity.

Wankers.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

573BF1D14721D60028

I would rather prefer a better "classic" deisgn for a "ninja" outfit, the ninja a nicely designed outfit ( the ninja awakening outfit look really really nice ), while kuno have so... weirdo design..

Why cant thoses guys do something really nice ><  Like :

nioh-okatsu.jpg

Edited by woots
2 people like this

Posted

sry, my mind was busy, delete it, cause u quoted me faster then i edited my post.

I won't ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) huehuehuehue...

Posted

I would rather prefer a better "classic" deisgn for a "ninja" outfit, the ninja a nicely made outfit, while kuno have so... weirdo design..

Why cant thoses guys do something really nice ><  Like :

nioh-okatsu.jpg

Oehh, that one is actually really nice. It isn't over the top like some other outfits some people would like to have in this game.

1 person likes this

Posted

I won't ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) huehuehuehue...

nerd!

1 person likes this

Posted

P.S when do people realise, that beeing addicted to animes/mangas/ecchis/... has nothing to do with "weebs".

" weeb" means want to be a japanese, and i dont want that, i want to be a magician girl! :x

It is the connotations associated with the word now,  which in general is all of the things in the first sentence and more. I personally don't care if they release this type of outfit,  besides thinking it's pretty stupid looking.   There seems to be several silly outfits already so it's not exactly game breaking at this point and doesn't affect me in game in anyway.  Each to their own when online,  as long as I don't have to associate with the type of people who like this stuff in real life :p.  I do think they need to release some sort of decent or cool armours for each female class however,  before they go back to the skimpy outfits. I want something to actually spend my money on too. I think you will more likely get this before I get the alternative right enough. ^^

Posted

Needs more League of Angels costumes

Posted

4981932509211_1.jpg

Ew no. That's the kind of reason why speaking in general, female classes are always more loved in term of everything, from the gameplay, to the DPS output to the customization and fashion. Because they have boobs to show and it bothers me a lot.

Keep these "fake outfits" out of here, the only outfit like that i can stand is the Valkyrie outfit that is well made and is also sexy, but this... except the helm is just a blanket around her waist, there's nothing sexy, artistic or well-made in it.

1 person likes this

Posted

9cb5d88a555b24b3922ce05ba3e2e12a.jpg

1 person likes this