• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can no longer CC again.

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, the CC fun seems to be over. Or at least since the Wednesday update. I have III Kzarka, III Bhegs, and a boat load of accuracy, but even now Water Sphere does not CC pvp enemies anymore. And the damage seems less, not that I can spam it at all thanks to the "correctly moves forward" NERF.

Speaking of the "correctly moves forward" NERF, I find that causes enemies to pass right through me, including pvp. And since Wed, trying to cast it, causes my character to lock up, for a second, like a self inflicted stun, just as I start to cast it. The stun lasts like 2 seconds, and has been DEATH in 4 seconds or less to enemies, because of it.

Frankly, I can no longer do significant dmg to pvp enemies since Wed. And the big lol, is now I see fellow Wizards casting MMA, cause the Godr Sphera Training has that LAME 2 second delay before it casts, is slow, and does no significant dmg. But at least MMA casts fast, and gets to the tgt before they move.

Posted

Eat shit. More nerfs for the most overpowered classes, please.

Posted

if u stupid enough not to avoid aoe. Even nerd not gonna help...

Posted (edited)

Well, the CC fun seems to be over. Or at least since the Wednesday update. I have III Kzarka, III Bhegs, and a boat load of accuracy, but even now Water Sphere does not CC pvp enemies anymore. And the damage seems less, not that I can spam it at all thanks to the "correctly moves forward" NERF.

I have double prec. gems, duo tree belt, tri kzarka and tri kutum only for accuracy and damn my hit rate seems pretty delicious. KD on WS works most of the time and the flow does pretty decent damage so cant confirm what u said - but casting sphere moves you forward which is kinda important to know if you are standing on a roof or a wall. Not sure if that is intended but its kinda fair i guess.

Speaking of the "correctly moves forward" NERF, I find that causes enemies to pass right through me, including pvp. And since Wed, trying to cast it, causes my character to lock up, for a second, like a self inflicted stun, just as I start to cast it. The stun lasts like 2 seconds, and has been DEATH in 4 seconds or less to enemies, because of it.

Wtf?!

Frankly, I can no longer do significant dmg to pvp enemies since Wed. And the big lol, is now I see fellow Wizards casting MMA, cause the Godr Sphera Training has that LAME 2 second delay before it casts, is slow, and does no significant dmg. But at least MMA casts fast, and gets to the tgt before they move.

If you cant deal damage in PvP than you have to inspect some of your individual factors e.g. your play style, entchantment level of your gear (yes the level), your level/opponent level, terrain, maybe your glasses..the  only really significant damage decrease is the missing bound effect on "Bolide of destruction" which is resulting in much less damage from the skill itself, if combined with cataclysm on the other hand you can deal with that pretty nicly. If you see wizards casting mma its maybe because these guys are 55 and below? Btw for pvp you most likly never used mma in the past even before awakening. Because its pretty unreliable damage you only use if most stuff is on cd and you need a fast answer to finish someone off. MMA was a awesome boss killer skill and pretty nice overall melee pve damage skill but in pvp its simply not good.

You must be one of the ppl who is entering RBF with lvl 56 and low gear score and wondering why you cant do shit while watching ppl porting around you and kill you with one spell. It can be frustrating but honestly while complaining about us you should learn to adept and fight us and get better gear and higher Level other the time. Sure its not that easy but try it out can be rewarding.

Edited by Bayoumi
1 person likes this

Posted

lol!

Thank you, i needed that laugh :)

Posted

since wednesday after grapple no cc works except water sphere + flow but after the flow also no other cc gets applied....

Posted

since wednesday after grapple no cc works except water sphere + flow but after the flow also no other cc gets applied....

The only CCs you can apply to a target who is on their back (after a bound/knockdown/float) are Grapple, Down Smash, and Freeze. This is not new at all. 

Posted

Hmmmm, this is interesting. It is not what I was seeing last night. I clearly had Water Sphera on the 1st shot with knockdown, not hitting/landing at all. I also tried Cataclysm and Bolide, and the "bound" never stopped enemies even for a moment.

As for the "correctly moves" and going through enemies. I saw this yesterday while attacking basilisks. I would Water Sphera "multiple times", to the point, I'd be face to face with one, and the next "correctly moves" stupidity, would cause me to literally go through the basilisk, and have it behind me.

Posted

The moving through enemies thing isn't new, Wizard's skills are currently bugged to turn off collision for the Wizard while they're being cast. It's more noticeable now that it moves you as well, but enemies could move through you before this patch.

Posted

The moving through enemies thing isn't new, Wizard's skills are currently bugged to turn off collision for the Wizard while they're being cast. It's more noticeable now that it moves you as well, but enemies could move through you before this patch.

I've never seen it till yesterday. I saw it again today, and on basilisks again. It's no big in pve, but in pvp, you're dead.

Posted

It's a lot more frustrating for your enemies, who go to attack you and move through you instead. 

Posted

The only CCs you can apply to a target who is on their back (after a bound/knockdown/float) are Grapple, Down Smash, and Freeze. This is not new at all. 

Yeah i know that, but before the patch after a grapple my bound works regulary but now the bound will not be applied after grapple. Also the Water Sphere Flow was a CC Chain reset, so before wednesday the Stiffness of Aqua Jail Explosion worked but now Warriors, are just moving out and grapple my back while i'm still casting Aqua Jail Explosion -.-

Posted (edited)

Yeah i know that, but before the patch after a grapple my bound works regulary but now the bound will not be applied after grapple. Also the Water Sphere Flow was a CC Chain reset, so before wednesday the Stiffness of Aqua Jail Explosion worked but now Warriors, are just moving out and grapple my back while i'm still casting Aqua Jail Explosion -.-

Water Sphere flow was and still is a Down Smash, which extends the duration of the down state. It does not allow stiffness to apply to a bound target and never has. 

Edited by Kutsuu
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0