• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Manup + Gravity merger

186 posts in this topic

Posted

Man-ups desperation after losing Relevant increases once again, and they choose to turn to the filthy diggers. 

65d40e4a1261e8a64a1aa8e6711358e4_thinkin

1 person likes this

Posted

0/10

1 person likes this

Posted

Good luck in your future endeavors Gravity. 

Posted

Game full of grasshoppers.

Posted

Game full of grasshoppers.

Everyone wants to be more Greggy

Posted

That'd be like goku and cell fusing

Posted

So is Man Up going to change their guild name to Diggers Down?

Posted

Good luck in your future endeavors Gravity. 

is-that-drool.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Ha 

Posted

There's not a damn solid guild who could stay as they are from day one.  There's always a merger going on in this place.  -----ing Orwen all over again.  Guilds trying to ally each other to take the whole damn place.  Ffs. 

Posted

Prediction: Merging with a guild core of backstabbers will leave you stabbed in the back. How long before the divas and guild hoppers move on? Cough Greggy

Lacari should know better. Not the first time this happens? It seems like everyone is just so eager to find excuses to create drama and then abandon the game, leaving King Orca the sole ruler of yet another game. 

3 years into the future we're all playing some new gen trashy kr/cn MMO and Lacari will do another of those storytimes where he beat Orca (never actually happened tho)

Praise the Valencian Sun God

Posted

lets be honest this merge is just gonna be an excuse for lacari to quit the game and for gravity to start doing t1 nodes and fade away after orca and snek people destroy them.

PRAISE VALENCIAN SUN GOD

Posted

Pretty sure Lacari's just gonna get triggered by some mechanic of the game, take a break (quit) for 6 weeks, Torment/Judgement take over ManUp and Lacari eventually comes back to a dead guild.  The End.

Posted

There's not a damn solid guild who could stay as they are from day one.  There's always a merger going on in this place.  -----ing Orwen all over again.  Guilds trying to ally each other to take the whole damn place.  Ffs. 

Barcode has.

Posted

Barcode has.

almost half of barcode are from orwen. wut do u mean

Posted (edited)

almost half of barcode are from orwen. wut do u mean

That is bs lol, and he had said "stay as they are from day one".  Barcode hasn't merged or reformed, just absorbed guild hoppers.  Which Orwen guild was absorbed?  I don't recall any.

Edited by Snicklebits

Posted

So is Man Up going to change their guild name to Diggers Down?

I hope this is a joke. This merger can go wrong in so many ways

Posted

why did the thread where gravity was getting absolutely roasted get deleted? lul

Posted

why did the thread where gravity was getting absolutely roasted get deleted? lul

dw u can keep it rolling here. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Man I've been called a hopper so much by fgts hiding behind sub forum accounts. Pretty sure most of them are retarded kids iconic though. Mad I left because they have no clue how to pvp. They have a no feeding rule in gvg because they do all their feeding in nodes and sieges LOL

Edited by Greggy
2 people like this

Posted

Man I've been called a hopper so much by fgts hiding behind sub forum accounts. Pretty sure most of them are retarded kids iconic though. Mad I left because they have no clue how to pvp. They have a no feeding rule in gvg because they do all their feeding in nodes and sieges LOL

who r u?

Posted

I call you out as a guild hopper. The rest of the people with mentality such as yours make sure no community in this game will survive for long. I think you and rest of the people who exited and forced merger to end, just to run away from first loss, will never achieve anything because nothing worth a damn comes easy.

Since you are gonna ask who are you I can tell you that I did not feed in nodes nor sieges, you can find me on the war scores under the name Bridonna.

Posted (edited)

I call you out as a guild hopper. The rest of the people with mentality such as yours make sure no community in this game will survive for long. I think you and rest of the people who exited and forced merger to end, just to run away from first loss, will never achieve anything because nothing worth a damn comes easy.

Since you are gonna ask who are you I can tell you that I did not feed in nodes nor sieges, you can find me on the war scores under the name Bridonna.

Well thanks for being one of the few that wasn't a shit feeder. I mainly left because it was basically a merger of two stagnant communities. I realized things weren't changing for the better when within 2 days of merge we had less than 2 or 3 and sometimes none showing up to home channel bosses.

Edited by Greggy

Posted (edited)

Well thanks for being one of the few that wasn't a shit feeder. I mainly left because it was basically a merger of two stagnant communities. I realized things weren't changing for the better when within 2 days of merge we had less than 2 or 3 and sometimes none showing up to home channel bosses.

You realized things in your mind and thought this is it only after couple of days into a large merger and instead of talking to management, giving it a chance to work you jump ship at the first sign of trouble. I am not asking explanations nor am I saying I haven't guild hopped or that I would not do it again, but never hastily nor for instant gratification.

What I am saying is that you can't expect something to work unless you give it a chance and merging two big communities succesfully does not happen over night.. nor in couple. It takes few weeks to get an inkling of what might be and even then you should first see if majority there agrees on same issues, after you get there you might talk about achieving goal together.. it doesn't just magically happen and every guild has their ups and downs no matter how far one hops.

Edited by Gobarnachta

Posted

Don't let the haters bring you down greggy, you can make it to greatness!

3 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0