• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Manup + Gravity merger

186 posts in this topic

Posted

"The more i talking shit about gravity, the more i starting to love them."------Lacari, 2017

Hate can become love, because love has stronger power than hate. I had a dream, that one day, everyone loves each other. Gravity X Manup is a fresh start of the New Edan, its a prove of how strong love is and how deep love can be, its a prove of the light of the world is love. 

Do not jealousing about the lovely edan couple and stfu on the thread thanks a lot appreciated and go take a shower please u smells so bad and stop hiding in dumpest eatting expired snakes autistics thank for purifying the world

IMG_2107.JPG

6 people like this

Posted

I hope this is a joke. This merger can go wrong in so many ways

"Can?" It most certainly will go wrong. I give it 2 weeks tops.

2 people like this

Posted

You realized things in your mind and thought this is it only after couple of days into a large merger and instead of talking to management, giving it a chance to work you jump ship at the first sign of trouble. I am not asking explanations nor am I saying I haven't guild hopped or that I would not do it again, but never hastily nor for instant gratification.
What I am saying is that you can't expect something to work unless you give it a chance and merging two big communities succesfully does not happen over night.. nor in couple. It takes few weeks to get an inkling of what might be and even then you should first see if majority there agrees on same issues, after you get there you might talk about achieving goal together.. it doesn't just magically happen and every guild has their ups and downs no matter how far one hops.

Gravity had a lot of issues at the fundamental level. That being said, I really like a lot of people in gravity. A certain mentality developed in the guild and it had been that way for a long time though. Do I really need to sit in basically the same guild with some new faces added for another month when the same issues were clearly there?

I mean can a guild really claim greatness when they only achieve it for up to 4 hours on a Saturday night? I'm just not interested in siege guilds and I'm tired of people tooting their horns when they only log in to siege, while slowing falling behind in the gear curve and certainly falling behind in skill regarding the current meta.

Not to be rude, but I think the general consensus from the gravity side was that our leadership assumed we were the more dedicated guild and because of that they bent over for you retards. They catered to what they thought the issues would be on iconic side and went into the merge trying to applease the weaker guild. The best part is you think its the people like me, who forced their hands in breaking it off. Do you really think they were able to make such a quick decision to blow it up and be in man up within a few days of me leaving if the writing wasn't on the wall well before? You must have some kind of illness, son.

Posted

within a few days of me leaving

TOP DEFINITION

Generally means three. No less than three can be slightly more. Three is the most common number associated with few.
I will buy a few books at the store.

How many days did the Lunar Experiment go on for? Did they have 3 days (or more) after you left?

Posted (edited)

Gravity had a lot of issues at the fundamental level. That being said, I really like a lot of people in gravity. A certain mentality developed in the guild and it had been that way for a long time though. Do I really need to sit in basically the same guild with some new faces added for another month when the same issues were clearly there?

I mean can a guild really claim greatness when they only achieve it for up to 4 hours on a Saturday night? I'm just not interested in siege guilds and I'm tired of people tooting their horns when they only log in to siege, while slowing falling behind in the gear curve and certainly falling behind in skill regarding the current meta.

Not to be rude, but I think the general consensus from the gravity side was that our leadership assumed we were the more dedicated guild and because of that they bent over for you retards. They catered to what they thought the issues would be on iconic side and went into the merge trying to applease the weaker guild. The best part is you think its the people like me, who forced their hands in breaking it off. Do you really think they were able to make such a quick decision to blow it up and be in man up within a few days of me leaving if the writing wasn't on the wall well before? You must have some kind of illness, son.

To me, after reading all that, it seems it was Iconic that was the more dedicated, bringing less issues into the mix. As far as was officially said we were merging on equal-footing, each guild bringing in different strengths but in totals we were in about same line. 

I do still see it all ending with the selfish moves by you and people like you who wanted to hop for something better even before seeing fully what their current situation was and it was Gravity leadership's own words that their "pvp core" forced them to pull out. If you had issues with Gravity then perhaps you should have left them way before the merger happened, now what you did was to give your part to the push of making that merge fail. 

I did not ask for you to wait for a month but atleast couple of weeks, see more than just 1 war week, after two atleast you can't say it was just a bad start/bad first outing.. and when say you don't care about Sieging then why would you even be in guilds that are Siege oriented in first place? To me what you have said around here before this was more in lines "Iconic = bad pvp & I'm out cos of it". Thank you for making this more clear with telling us you actually don't know what you want, altho writing for that was on the wall before aswell.. I just happen to give people  the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Gobarnachta

Posted

To me, after reading all that, it seems it was Iconic that was the more dedicated, bringing less issues into the mix. As far as was officially said we were merging on equal-footing, each guild bringing in different strengths but in totals we were in about same line. 

I do still see it all ending with the selfish moves by you and people like you who wanted to hop for something better even before seeing fully what their current situation was and it was Gravity leadership's own words that their "pvp core" forced them to pull out. If you had issues with Gravity then perhaps you should have left them way before the merger happened, now what you did was to give your part to the push of making that merge fail. 

I did not ask for you to wait for a month but atleast couple of weeks, see more than just 1 war week, after two atleast you can't say it was just a bad start/bad first outing.. and when say you don't care about Sieging then why would you even be in guilds that are Siege oriented in first place? To me what you have said around here before this was more in lines "Iconic = bad pvp & I'm out cos of it". Thank you for making this more clear with telling us you actually don't know what you want, altho writing for that was on the wall before aswell.. I just happen to give people  the benefit of the doubt.

Well having not been in Gravity yourself, there are a number of reason they might have thought us to be more dedicated. I mean considering like half your guild left already or was in vertex at the point of the merge. Kappa

I guess you misunderstood what I meant by "siege" guilds. I was being sarcastic and implying guilds full of players that use the excuse of only wanting to siege to literally be useless and hardly play the game, dodge most pvp. Also I knew what I wanted coming into this game. I've been in guilds achieving that. Took a bit of hopping and what not, but I accomplished it. Now I'm ready to sitting in a community I enjoy and wait out the remaining days of BDO having fun. Have fun with whatever your left with though because it doesn't like much. I hear t1 nodes are poppin though.

Posted

So who wants to party grind DK with me?

Posted

im gay haha

1 person likes this

Posted

Took a bit of hopping and what not, but I accomplished it. Now I'm ready to sitting in a community I enjoy and wait out the remaining days of BDO having fun. 

I guess getting ready to game-hop to your next hoppity adventure then.

Again I only called you out since you were among loudest and first of those who left. First yelling all kind of bs for reasons but atleast now you got them probably closer to truth even tho explanations weren't what I was after. You aren't only one to blame afterall. I just hope rest of those who decided to wimp out on earlier merger will get what is coming to them, and since most went to this Manity it is only question of when that reckoning is going to happen.

Anyhow enjoy your next game / communities you temporarily take part of :) 

Posted

I call you out as a guild hopper. The rest of the people with mentality such as yours make sure no community in this game will survive for long. I think you and rest of the people who exited and forced merger to end, just to run away from first loss, will never achieve anything because nothing worth a damn comes easy.

Since you are gonna ask who are you I can tell you that I did not feed in nodes nor sieges, you can find me on the war scores under the name Bridonna.

You can come too Bridonna :x. You just have to tell me why Paladin Khalifa quacks like a duck. -_-

Posted (edited)

"The more i talking shit about gravity, the more i starting to love them."------Lacari, 2017

Hate can become love, because love has stronger power than hate. I had a dream, that one day, everyone loves each other. Gravity X Manup is a fresh start of the New Edan, its a prove of how strong love is and how deep love can be, its a prove of the light of the world is love. 

Do not jealousing about the lovely edan couple and stfu on the thread thanks a lot appreciated and go take a shower please u smells so bad and stop hiding in dumpest eatting expired snakes autistics thank for purifying the world

IMG_2107.JPG

Thanks Umaru for providing your first insightful and trolly/nontrolly post ever.

I can tell you 100% it had nothing to do with a couple people leaving. It had to do with Iconic members was 90% of the bottom half of the K/D. It had to do with Iconic members didn't know difference between skill xp and life xp. It had to do with iconic members didn't know how to use an alchemy stone. It had to do with the fact Gravity decided they would rather die as Gravity as a guild by itself, then let in the trash they realized Iconic was. It was set to be their weakest merge/absorb ever. The only way your shit MIGHT of worked, is if it wasn't a merge and you just got absorbed by Gravity. Instead Gravity gave you guys a free pass in, without the normal standards of what Gravity used to do to even accept absorbs, because they were desperate. That desperation really showed, and it is why it failed. Maybe next guild you go to, you guys will allow yourselves to be absorbed and realize you are not good enough for a merge. Even Waifu didn't get a merge into Gravity, they were absorbed, and they were a lot stronger than Iconic was in the merge.

Well having not been in Gravity yourself, there are a number of reason they might have thought us to be more dedicated. I mean considering like half your guild left already or was in vertex at the point of the merge. Kappa

I guess you misunderstood what I meant by "siege" guilds. I was being sarcastic and implying guilds full of players that use the excuse of only wanting to siege to literally be useless and hardly play the game, dodge most pvp. Also I knew what I wanted coming into this game. I've been in guilds achieving that. Took a bit of hopping and what not, but I accomplished it. Now I'm ready to sitting in a community I enjoy and wait out the remaining days of BDO having fun. Have fun with whatever your left with though because it doesn't like much. I hear t1 nodes are poppin though.

Greggy come , we will be your home forever! 

Edited by Scapegoaties
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thanks Umaru for providing your first insightful and trolly/nontrolly post ever.

I can tell you 100% it had nothing to do with a couple people leaving. It had to do with Iconic members was 90% of the bottom half of the K/D. It had to do with Iconic members didn't know difference between skill xp and life xp. It had to do with iconic members didn't know how to use an alchemy stone. It had to do with the fact Gravity decided they would rather die as Gravity as a guild by itself, then let in the trash they realized Iconic was. It was set to be their weakest merge/absorb ever. The only way your shit MIGHT of worked, is if it wasn't a merge and you just got absorbed by Gravity. Instead Gravity gave you guys a free pass in, without the normal standards of what Gravity used to do to even accept absorbs, because they were desperate. That desperation really showed, and it is why it failed. Maybe next guild you go to, you guys will allow yourselves to be absorbed and realize you are not good enough for a merge. Even Waifu didn't get a merge into Gravity, they were absorbed, and they were a lot stronger than Iconic was in the merge.

Greggy come join Kyoukai, we will be your home forever! 

This... Bridonna, you paint a picture of gravity un willing to work with iconic to create something better.  The problem that all our members saw was that the iconic players had no motivation to be better or to achieve anything in this game.  When you have one group of players showing up with whale pots/full villa buffs and another group not even bothering to log in... You are going to have problems.  The internal dialogue goes like this.. "If a merger doesn't motivate these guys to even login.. what can we possibly do..". It seems iconic lost its motivation (if it ever had one) to be a top guild in this game... You can't expect results unless your players are hungry for winning.. the iconic players seemed to care less about winning siege/node and more about keeping their group of friends together.

There is nothing wrong with that mentality.. you just have to understand that is complete counter culture to gravity.  We had people day one looking at the node score board and realizing it wasn't going to work.. if after a year playing this game you aren't motivated to win, nothing will change that.

Edited by cika
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

IMG_2107.JPG

Learn to English, retard.

Edited by Greggy

Posted

Man I've been called a hopper so much by fgts hiding behind sub forum accounts. Pretty sure most of them are retarded kids iconic though. Mad I left because they have no clue how to pvp. They have a no feeding rule in gvg because they do all their feeding in nodes and sieges LOL

THONKING.png

But Greggy, you're terrible at PVP.  You're gear carried and even that doesn't fix the fact that you're just plain bad.

Posted (edited)

Greggy come join Kyoukai, we will be your home forever! 

Such a massive ego you have there, must be nice walking head high up in your arse all day long sniffing the air you think smells dandelions eh? 

Only truth in all that rant was that it showed how big esteem some of (ex-)Gravity people held themselves at. I don't even know your ingame name Scapegoaties.. if I did I could check if that big ego equals even close to big K/D numbers, sorry to burst your bubble but you might go look at the mirror if you want to see person who was not good enough for a merge. Hopefully Kyoukai can "absorb" all that ego without imploding :)

This... Bridonna, you paint a picture of gravity un willing to work with iconic to create something better.  The problem that all our members saw was that the iconic players had no motivation to be better or to achieve anything in this game.  When you have one group of players showing up with whale pots/full villa buffs and another group not even bothering to log in... You are going to have problems.  The internal dialogue goes like this.. "If a merger doesn't motivate these guys to even login.. what can we possibly do..". It seems iconic lost its motivation (if it ever had one) to be a top guild in this game... You can't expect results unless your players are hungry for winning.. the iconic players seemed to care less about winning siege/node and more about keeping their group of friends together.

There is nothing wrong with that mentality.. you just have to understand that is complete counter culture to gravity.  We had people day one looking at the node score board and realizing it wasn't going to work.. if after a year playing this game you aren't motivated to win, nothing will change that.

I showed up with buffs, I did my best to achieve our common goals in every way possible. So when you are saying whole group is unmotivated when you see one or two apples that aren't ripe enough and dump on whole harvest then it is just plain BMing, especially when your own harvest has a few bad apples too. Both sides had people who missed the Node War.. aswell as Siege, you can go and check or ask me and I'll provide you screeny of people zeroed out on Siege scores.. and what a surprise you are included in that zeroed out bunch.

I am not saying that if something big happens irl and you can't make it would make you a bad person but when you yourself call out people for their supposed loss of motivation by listing care for winning siege and then you are part of the people who did not even make it smells hypocritical even worse than the "dandelion air" scapegoaties seem to love sniffing. 

To be honest it is funny to read how much some people here like distorting the reality to make yourselves look better when the facts were simple enough: Iconic was not there to carry you as you thought - we were there on equal footing. Someday when Lacalamari's tentacle hits big damage on your back too hard you might re-think on your past decisions. We came as friends but how you it ended we sure left as enemies.

Edited by Gobarnachta

Posted

Such a massive ego you have there, must be nice walking head high up in your arse all day long sniffing the air you think smells dandelions eh? 

Only truth in all that rant was that it showed how big esteem some of (ex-)Gravity people held themselves at. I don't even know your ingame name Scapegoaties.. if I did I could check if that big ego equals even close to big K/D numbers, sorry to burst your bubble but you might go look at the mirror if you want to see person who was not good enough for a merge. Hopefully Kyoukai can "absorb" all that ego without imploding :)

No worries, I am just some washed up scrub who has to play in a random guild due to circumstances. I speak out of Gravity's glory days only. Also what I hear from Gravity members, oh and also from actually seeing the K/D. Pretty sure the biggest ego would be vertex/iconic thinking because they had all the territories on orwen, a clearly dead server, meant anything. 

Posted

Let the lies come together more.

Fact: Gravity was nowhere to be seen almost the entire time except during the one node war and territory war. I can only name a couple people that I saw regularly.

Fact: I personally was running two villa's with all the buffs so that's a god damn lie, same goes for all the Uno ppl from Iconic.

Fact: For some very stupid reason, it appeared as if Gravity wanted to take Cal 2 from Barcode by force but was never on to try to do it. Think I'm wrong, then why was Cal 2 made the main channel and keep a perma-dec up on them? And Greggy, weren't these perma decs part of the reason you left?

Fact: On teamspeak, there were barely any Gravity members on it at all. Even when you did come on, you had everything muted to make it look like you guys were still using your own TS to isolate yourselves.

Fact: When your GM starting kicking everyone without saying a god damn word, you were talking shit Cika. So were a couple others, there are screenshots of it. 

Fact: For that one node war, your GM placed in one of the worst god damn spots possible. In a valley...... With the amount of witches/wizards guilds have now, building in a valley is so dumb. Plus, you guys said you were giving the node to New Era for payment.

Fact: The reason why Audacity/Uno guilds built in Mediah was because you guys told them to go f off with their rotation. I know this because, being from UNO and all, I was told by multiple people about it. I didn't bring it up before the war because I didn't feel like stirring an unnecessary pot. They all told me about a hour before it started. So you tried to stiff someone who helped you two weeks before to take back Mediah from Vision. Real trustworthy people right there.

So ManUp, have fun with the Gravity people who dodged you for months. Also would like to mention something else that was said. Gravity ppl said they weren't having fun with territory wars anymore so they might all end up going back to doing node wars. Might want to ask Sinistar what he said in TS cause he def said that.

Posted (edited)

:thinking:

Edited by Pryan
Memes.

Posted

"Can?" It most certainly will go wrong. I give it 2 weeks tops.

Prettttttttty much

Posted

Learn to English, retard.

what? greggy calling out other people's grammar? read this gem down here first please fam

Now I'm ready to sitting in a community I enjoy and wait out the remaining days of BDO having fun. Have fun with whatever your left with though because it doesn't like much.

1 person likes this

Posted

IMG_2107.JPG

Umaru, the hero we need , but dont deserve. :$

Posted

Fact: For some very stupid reason, it appeared as if Gravity wanted to take Cal 2 from Barcode by force but was never on to try to do it. Think I'm wrong, then why was Cal 2 made the main channel and keep a perma-dec up on them? And Greggy, weren't these perma decs part of the reason you left?

Tbh fam we gonna let you guys have calpheon fam. Tbh fam we are followers of Valencian sun fam and my fams wanted to conquer the Valencia 1 - 6 channels fam tbh.

Tbh I don't even know what our home channel is anymore fam, I find myself in velia more than anywhere these days fam. Back to old uno habits I guess fam dam Sam ham wam wam

Posted

Hi Orca, big fan

Posted

Tbh fam we gonna let you guys have calpheon fam. Tbh fam we are followers of Valencian sun fam and my fams wanted to conquer the Valencia 1 - 6 channels fam tbh.

Tbh I don't even know what our home channel is anymore fam, I find myself in velia more than anywhere these days fam. Back to old uno habits I guess fam dam Sam ham wam wam

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted (edited)

Let the lies come together more.

Fact: Gravity was nowhere to be seen almost the entire time except during the one node war and territory war. I can only name a couple people that I saw regularly.

Fact: I personally was running two villa's with all the buffs so that's a god damn lie, same goes for all the Uno ppl from Iconic.

Fact: On teamspeak, there were barely any Gravity members on it at all. Even when you did come on, you had everything muted to make it look like you guys were still using your own TS to isolate yourselves.

Fact: When your GM starting kicking everyone without saying a god damn word, you were talking shit Cika. So were a couple others, there are screenshots of it. 

Fact: For that one node war, your GM placed in one of the worst god damn spots possible. In a valley...... With the amount of witches/wizards guilds have now, building in a valley is so dumb. Plus, you guys said you were giving the node to New Era for payment.

Fact: The reason why Audacity/Uno guilds built in Mediah was because you guys told them to go f off with their rotation. I know this because, being from UNO and all, I was told by multiple people about it. I didn't bring it up before the war because I didn't feel like stirring an unnecessary pot. They all told me about a hour before it started. So you tried to stiff someone who helped you two weeks before to take back Mediah from Vision. Real trustworthy people right there.

So ManUp, have fun with the Gravity people who dodged you for months. Also would like to mention something else that was said. Gravity ppl said they weren't having fun with territory wars anymore so they might all end up going back to doing node wars. Might want to ask Sinistar what he said in TS cause he def said that.

Didnt want to have to show this... But since you are quite the delusional RPer... Let me show you and the rest of the forums how bad gravity carried you guys.  

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/244556256122109952/281868134858883082/lunarouch.png

For reference, green names are gravity and red are iconic.  At the bottom I put a red (iconic) and green (gravity) dot to indicate the disparity in the players that didn't show up.  Ask me again why we left. This was from our first night in the guild, this was the moment we realised the mistake we made.

lunarouch.png

Edited by cika

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0