• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Manup + Gravity merger

186 posts in this topic

Posted

Didnt want to have to show this... But since you are quite the delusional RPer... Let me show you and the rest of the forums how bad gravity carried you guys.  

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/244556256122109952/281868134858883082/lunarouch.png

For reference, green names are gravity and red are iconic.  At the bottom I put a red (iconic) and green (gravity) dot to indicate the disparity in the players that didn't show up.  Ask me again why we left. This was from our first night in the guild, this was the moment we realised the mistake we made.

lunarouch.png

you have to win something to claim you carried someone lol

Posted (edited)

you have to win something to claim you carried someone lol

damage control all you want... No one but iconic is going to look at that scoreboard and see anything but shitters being carried.

the ultimate irony here is that the iconic players who claim they aren't fodder are posting on alt accounts... Let's see who you actually are on the scoreboard.  Wait, paladin told you guys to stay off the forums didn't he.. : thinking:

lunarouch.png

Edited by cika

Posted

Glad you didn't deny any of those facts were false. Further proving you are a scumbag

Posted

damage control all you want... No one but iconic is going to look at that scoreboard and see anything but shitters being carried.

the damage control meme only applies to gravity, just look at you guys, so desperate to make yourselves relevant, i'm not even part of any guild, all I see in that picture is shitters, the only difference between you and iconic is that you're here saying "g-guys we are still strong r-right? please someone like my videos"

Posted

Don't let the haters bring you down greggy, you can make it to greatness!

internet greatness

greggy is just misunderstood why are all these guilds shit and not suitable for his greatness?? 

When will someone who isn't Greggy just make this perfect at the fundamentals that isn't a fundamentally flawed guild? 

PLEASE SOMEBODY JUST STOP THIS -----GOTS GUILD HOPPING.

Posted

Glad you didn't deny any of those facts were false. Further proving you are a scumbag

hes a scumbag for posting siege score? Meanwhile birdonnia was sitting around acting like iconic were on "equal footing" , hes just showing it how it is. :/ 

Posted

hes a scumbag for posting siege score? Meanwhile birdonnia was sitting around acting like iconic were on "equal footing" , hes just showing it how it is. :/ 

No, the facts I posted are in deed facts of how you act. You have zero integrity. 

Posted

Learn to English, retard.

how about you write an essay in chinese? :thinking:

Posted (edited)

literally nothing else matters.. the fact is you guys are a fodder guild and my screenshot shows that clearly.  Whatever we did after we realized you guys were terrible means nothing.  Sorry we didn't show you the utmost respect once we realized you had no clue how to play the game ...our bad

we were actually pissed because we felt we got honeydicked..  why would our players want to sit in discord and chat with potatoes that would rather RP than pvp.

lunarouch.png

Edited by cika

Posted

we were we were actually pissed because we felt we got honeydicked.. why would our why would our players want to sit in discord and chat with potatoes that would rather RP than pvp.

cika chill yo, people believe you alright? people still believe gravity is good, right? :^) , no need to have a stroke over it, take a chill pill and come back later when you can type normally

Posted

literally nothing else matters.. the fact is you guys are a fodder guild and my screenshot shows that clearly.  Whatever we did after we realized you guys were terrible means nothing.  Sorry we didn't show you the utmost respect once we realized you had no clue how to play the game ...our bad

I don't even care about the split. The points I posted were to show the character of the Gravity core and you are further proving my point. You guys backstabbed Audacity and then ended up paying the price for it. Now you're trying to do some kind of damage control but it isn't working. In reality, those facts I posted show the true character of not only the leadership of Gravity, but it's members. In reality, Gravity people, you've just been making more and more enemies over the last week with your actions. Unfortunately, it is going to affect you guys in ManUp also. But you guys never thought about that. So Vision, good luck to you guys and whoever else you bring to Calpheon on Saturday.

Posted

I don't even care about the split. The points I posted were to show the character of the Gravity core and you are further proving my point. You guys backstabbed Audacity and then ended up paying the price for it. Now you're trying to do some kind of damage control but it isn't working. In reality, those facts I posted show the true character of not only the leadership of Gravity, but it's members. In reality, Gravity people, you've just been making more and more enemies over the last week with your actions. Unfortunately, it is going to affect you guys in ManUp also. But you guys never thought about that. So Vision, good luck to you guys and whoever else you bring to Calpheon on Saturday.

ok lol 

how about you write an essay in chinese? :thinking:

10/10 English btw would read again in either language 

Posted (edited)

Not my e-honor oh no... What ever shall I do..  You still aren't realizing that you care about honor and integrity because you are a (say it with me) RPr not a PvPr

lunarouch.png

Edited by cika

Posted

You guys backstabbed Audacity and then ended up paying the price for it.

was it really gravity ? ;) 

69f730a3cd44836966674fd417d5fb7e[1].png

2 people like this

Posted

That was Node War score NOT Siege score. I wonder why Siege score wasn't posted.. 39.gif

the ultimate irony here is that the iconic players who claim they aren't fodder are posting on alt accounts... Let's see who you actually are on the scoreboard.  Wait, paladin told you guys to stay off the forums didn't he.. : thinking:

That was the first Node War, when we did not even have everyone in the guild yet and also Iconic brought in more base defence and other utility you guys lacked. Either way I give you that you have 2/3 perhaps on that Node War overall kills.. yet it doesn't mean we would not be on equal footing unless there was next to no red on top-side of the picture aswell.

Posted

That was Node War score NOT Siege score. I wonder why Siege score wasn't posted.. 39.gif

That was the first Node War, when we did not even have everyone in the guild yet and also Iconic brought in more base defence and other utility you guys lacked. Either way I give you that you have 2/3 perhaps on that Node War overall kills.. yet it doesn't mean we would not be on equal footing unless there was next to no red on top-side of the picture aswell.

in the top 20 there are 4 iconic members on there. If that isn't " next to no red" idk what is.

Posted

in the top 20 there are 4 iconic members on there. If that isn't " next to no red" idk what is.

Good cutoff point you chose.. right after that 5 iconics taking the space and again that is the first Node War, literally first time Iconic members were led by Gravity's lead.. you can't expect someone to work good when they've never had the chance to practice or try something. I do admit Siege scores aren't that much better but still somewhat and in relevancy to anything even if Gravity has 60% better stats in Siege so be it.. I would still call it close enough for equal standing when you count everything else that goes into warring. At that point we were only few days into the merge, had one practice together, if you wanted a fair and balanced measures then you should post scores under Iconic led battle too where Gravity people were handling the base defence. 

Posted (edited)

The fact that you even asked that shows you truly have no clue how bad you guys are...

http://i.imgur.com/bOMfXJu.png

Before you try and start a conspiracy as to why i'm only showing the top 22.. its because I was out of town for this siege and this is the only screenshot I have.  What excuse are you going to use next???  In case you don't want to count... that's 4 iconic in the top 22.

bOMfXJu.png

Edited by cika

Posted (edited)

http://i.imgur.com/bOMfXJu.png

Before you try and start a conspiracy as to why i'm only showing the top 22.. its because I was out of town for this siege and this is the only screenshot I have.  What excuse are you going to use next???

Just read post I made just before you did this one.

Also nice progression for Iconic under Gravity led War.. from 4 in Node up to 5 in Siege + better kill scores in top-20 Sinister mentioned. Give it few fights and it would be up to 7-8 and a month or two and it would have been equal or better :)

This by the way is exactly the mentality I was talking about earlier.. not giving things a chance, running away after first loss and never learning anything new. 

Edited by Gobarnachta

Posted (edited)

Just read post I made just before you did this one.

Also nice progression under Gravity leadership.. from 4 up to 5 people + better kill scores, that is already 1-2 person improvement into top-20 Sinister mentioned. Give it few fights and it would be up to 7-8 and a month or two and it would have been equal or better :)

So now its gravity leaderships fault that you don't know how to play BDO?  I cant follow you anymore.. I feel like I am beating a wounded animal.. please stop posting.

bOMfXJu.png

Edited by cika

Posted

So now its gravity leaderships fault that you don't know how to play BDO?  I cant follow you anymore.. I feel like I am beating a wounded animal.. please stop posting.

bOMfXJu.png

nice job getting carried by the guild you say is full of shitters, where does that put you guys?

Posted (edited)

So I don't know how to play BDO?  I wonder how bad that makes people below me then in your eyes, guess you think nobody but you knows how to play BDO - altho you know it so well you didn't even need to participate eh. :D (and I fully know you don't mean just me, but I am included in the 'you' you're talking about) 

I am actually surprised you even resorted posting scores.. this Siege definetly but thanks I guess even tho I hate to toot my horn. :$

Edited by Gobarnachta

Posted

Good cutoff point you chose.. right after that 5 iconics taking the space and again that is the first Node War, literally first time Iconic members were led by Gravity's lead.. you can't expect someone to work good when they've never had the chance to practice or try something. I do admit Siege scores aren't that much better but still somewhat and in relevancy to anything even if Gravity has 60% better stats in Siege so be it.. I would still call it close enough for equal standing when you count everything else that goes into warring. At that point we were only few days into the merge, had one practice together, if you wanted a fair and balanced measures then you should post scores under Iconic led battle too where Gravity people were handling the base defence. 

" good cutoff point you chose" LOL are you serious right now?  😂😂😂😂 . Cika posted the siege score too.  Out of the top 22 in the " SIEGE"  that means not node war since you care so much and think it makes a difference.  You have 5 iconic out of 22..   🤔🤔🤔🤔 im not trying to be BM, there is nothing wrong with being.... bellow average. Sincerely, just stop pretending. Iconic members are really nice people, fun to be around with. But "equal footing" ? Come on..

Posted

" good cutoff point you chose" LOL are you serious right now?  😂😂😂😂 . Cika posted the siege score too.  Out of the top 22 in the " SIEGE"  that means not node war since you care so much and think it makes a difference.  You have 5 iconic out of 22..   🤔🤔🤔🤔 im not trying to be BM, there is nothing wrong with being.... bellow average. Sincerely, just stop pretending. Iconic members are really nice people, fun to be around with. But "equal footing" ? Come on..

Cika posted Siege after I had posted that post. And again read my earlier replies and you know what I mean with equal footing. If I am below average then where does that leave you my friend? :) 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0