• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Manup + Gravity merger

186 posts in this topic

Posted

node wars against undergeared C tier players.

that was only when we fought gravity

2 people like this

Posted

"Alchemy stone? What's an Alchemy stone? Should I get one? How do I turn in on?" - Iconic members

Posted

imgay.png

1 person likes this

Posted

VxrLFdS.png

Posted

Do you have any recent links from Gravity siege scores when FML was in your guild?  Wasn't the same polar opposite true of FML being many of the top 20 in Gravity's total K/D?  If that was the case, why are you bashing the heck out of the people who joined your team when your team was performing like Iconic before FML left and basically forced Gravity's ultimate death? 

THONKING.png

Maybe you really are just that dumb. 

Don't know why i'm bothering. This whole thread is lowering my IQ. But as requested here.http://imgur.com/a/WIlBf

In all fairness I liked the FML guys and thought they were cool. Also they held their own despite any negative connotations others might have towards them, But they did not carry gravity. They were an integral part of it.

2 people like this

Posted

Gravity merging with manup....it was eww.....

Posted

good thread lol

Posted

Which Orwen guild was absorbed?  I don't recall any.

Relevant

Posted

I hope theres a sequel. This movie was good. Finished my popcorn!

Posted

38ad329040954e5931d19e7c23da00b4.png

5 people like this

Posted

Don't know why i'm bothering. This whole thread is lowering my IQ. But as requested here.http://imgur.com/a/WIlBf

In all fairness I liked the FML guys and thought they were cool. Also they held their own despite any negative connotations others might have towards them, But they did not carry gravity. They were an integral part of it.

We miss you, too, Risor.  #NoHomo

Posted (edited)

Iconic was not up to to gravity's standards... gravity did not go into this merger expecting a fixer-up job it was envisioned as a merger of two strong siege guilds who were on their last leg.   You may disagree but this is the reality of it.

The irony of the people that lost and had to give up and go ask to join the better guild that beat them saying this.

Now might be the time to show just a little humility.

Edited by Beld
1 person likes this

Posted

The irony of the people that lost and had to give up and go ask to join the better guild that beat them saying this.

Now might be the time to show just a little humility.

Showing Humility just gets you shit talked. What kinda of retard would do that? Head held high, big ----- swingin is the only way in MMO's. Unless you want some dumb kids memeing on you.

Posted

Showing Humility just gets you shit talked. What kinda of retard would do that? Head held high, big ----- swingin is the only way in MMO's. Unless you want some dumb kids memeing on you.

:/You mean like how you're being meme'd on right now for how you choose to go about things?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The fact that you even asked that shows you truly have no clue how bad you guys are...

http://i.imgur.com/bOMfXJu.png

Before you try and start a conspiracy as to why i'm only showing the top 22.. its because I was out of town for this siege and this is the only screenshot I have.  What excuse are you going to use next???  In case you don't want to count... that's 4 iconic in the top 22.

bOMfXJu.png

Did you guys win that node/siege war or lose?

The crying and posting of K/D ratios is -----ing laughable and is why these 'top' guilds disband/merge/collapse due to ego being dented. The truth is your TEAM loses or you TEAM wins. You stick with them and help improve them and teach them how to get better lol.

Give me 0-100 and a team win any day over 100-0 and a team loss.

Edited by Mountain Hound
3 people like this

Posted

Can't wait to see Gravity occupying all 22/22 top k/d spots in ManUp's 1st siege after merge....

Posted (edited)

Oh shit, it's my turn right?

7Wpn8gX.png
8uXN4BR.pngbykdXCa.png
Ry50PGH.png
3h0fdeo.png3h0fdeo.png3h0fdeo.png

+1 to Vision for just being a buncha -----in' beasts.

Edited by SaranWrap
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Did you guys win that node/siege war or lose?

The crying and posting of K/D ratios is -----ing laughable and is why these 'top' guilds disband/merge/collapse due to ego being dented. The truth is your TEAM loses or you TEAM wins. You stick with them and help improve them and teach them how to get better lol.

Give me 0-100 and a team win any day over 100-0 and a team loss.

Not to mention toting around that scoreboard picture where in their own words "orwen/iconic shitter/RPer" shat on them and took first position. Not to mention these scoreboards cika was toting about are fights that were losses. Not to mention how little can be proven with said scoreboards as so much more than those scores go into warring as has been stated here many times by now, even Orca came in wondering why is someone plastering the forum with scores when they mean so little, especially on a loss. 

These people are reeking of desperation to relevancy, a bit like this group of shitty memers originating from Orwen called ex-Relevant members that currently are located within Barcode's Onus. 

Had those ex-Relevants merged into Gravity the acidic toxicity would have burnt a hole in the New World servers in matter of days. :3

Edited by Gobarnachta

Posted

I give this a perfect score of 5/7

1 person likes this

Posted

I was in gravity until the merge took place on Wednesday the previous week. Despite my 100% war attendance and devoted diligence In supporting the guild as well as being one of the most active members on voice chat I got a kind memo post maintenance that I would not be invited to lunar due to purely my gear score even though I was a "Skilled Witch" (Level 60, full tri boss with bad tet luck 192/190/300 feelsbadman). That was pretty cool. He said I could join his dumpster B team guild Maximus and I told him to stuff that B team shit.

Anyways, the day before me on coms: "Judgement/Torment, I think it's paramount you focus more on kindling rapport development and team building in this merger between us and Iconic. You have facilitated a blind merger environment of which you hyped into oblivion. This poses serious unnecessary risks where a big loss could collapse the guild. It doesn't sound like your prepared for this. This is exactly what happened to my last guild and during this merger process you and your officers have segregated themselves heavily from the mainstream gravity player base"

I basically got a general reply where they stated essentially "We believe in the process of what we are doing and everything is totally under control."

Greggy - you saw this bullshit, we both told them how disconnected this was.

Anyways,

So I told Judgement I would fight his members till he took me back. I stayed guild less for days attempting to fight any Lunar people I saw. They all refused duels, ran from me, explained they were totally life skill alts, or just plane old died. I tried to call em out, PMed officers I knew like Envision to give me their positions but they would never field.

So I said ----- it and joined Audacity. If they wouldn't meet me in the open world I figured I would bring the war to them. Oh buddy, I was hoping to get some quality kills in, maybe rustle some feathers. Anyways, like 50 dead bodies and a fort kill later .... we won the sieeeeege?!

Turned out while I went through all of this I got to see a lot of bullshit we threw. Things like Judgement telling us(lying to us) in Gravity that we had appropriately paid our allies and that we were going into the Lunar merger clean and respected.

Anyways so after the war I tried to contact judgement on TS, to talk about things. Turns out they all reverted back to their teamspeak already! I was kind of hoping for an apology, I tend to be rather loyal to the guild I represent and I wanted to state what happened and pledge my support. He didn't even have the Audacity to reply to me and instead took my powers away from TeamSpeak and ignored me.

That's when I realize... I already found the Audacity I was looking for. All I can say is.... Grasshopper~ When hopping around for the easy win know this. The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence but true victory is one you cultivate yourself. It's the day you cast aside your friends that you lose to your enemies. Your merger didn't fail because your guild was bad or that the people you merged with were bad. The merge failed and the siege failed because you casted aside your brothers in arms and didn't pay the water bill. That's on your shoulders and no one else's.

2 people like this

Posted

I was in gravity until the merge took place on Wednesday the previous week. Despite my 100% war attendance and devoted diligence In supporting the guild as well as being one of the most active members on voice chat I got a kind memo post maintenance that I would not be invited to lunar due to purely my gear score even though I was a "Skilled Witch" (Level 60, full tri boss with bad tet luck 192/190/300 feelsbadman). That was pretty cool. He said I could join his dumpster B team guild Maximus and I told him to stuff that B team shit.

Anyways, the day before me on coms: "Judgement/Torment, I think it's paramount you focus more on kindling rapport development and team building in this merger between us and Iconic. You have facilitated a blind merger environment of which you hyped into oblivion. This poses serious unnecessary risks where a big loss could collapse the guild. It doesn't sound like your prepared for this. This is exactly what happened to my last guild and during this merger process you and your officers have segregated themselves heavily from the mainstream gravity player base"

I basically got a general reply where they stated essentially "We believe in the process of what we are doing and everything is totally under control."

Greggy - you saw this bullshit, we both told them how disconnected this was.

Anyways,

So I told Judgement I would fight his members till he took me back. I stayed guild less for days attempting to fight any Lunar people I saw. They all refused duels, ran from me, explained they were totally life skill alts, or just plane old died. I tried to call em out, PMed officers I knew like Envision to give me their positions but they would never field.

So I said ----- it and joined Audacity. If they wouldn't meet me in the open world I figured I would bring the war to them. Oh buddy, I was hoping to get some quality kills in, maybe rustle some feathers. Anyways, like 50 dead bodies and a fort kill later .... we won the sieeeeege?!

Turned out while I went through all of this I got to see a lot of bullshit we threw. Things like Judgement telling us(lying to us) in Gravity that we had appropriately paid our allies and that we were going into the Lunar merger clean and respected.

Anyways so after the war I tried to contact judgement on TS, to talk about things. Turns out they all reverted back to their teamspeak already! I was kind of hoping for an apology, I tend to be rather loyal to the guild I represent and I wanted to state what happened and pledge my support. He didn't even have the Audacity to reply to me and instead took my powers away from TeamSpeak and ignored me.

That's when I realize... I already found the Audacity I was looking for. All I can say is.... Grasshopper~ When hopping around for the easy win know this. The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence but true victory is one you cultivate yourself. It's the day you cast aside your friends that you lose to your enemies. Your merger didn't fail because your guild was bad or that the people you merged with were bad. The merge failed and the siege failed because you casted aside your brothers in arms and didn't pay the water bill. That's on your shoulders and no one else's.

WOW inorimew is that you?  We should've taken you to iconic you would have fit right in.  This is some quality cringe material.

Posted

WOW inorimew is that you?  We should've taken you to iconic you would have fit right in.  This is some quality cringe material.

I am a nobody in this game and I am just here for the popcorn and memes but...

Dude, you are pretty embarrassing. lol Gravity is pretty embarrassing. lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh shit, it's my turn right?

7Wpn8gX.png
8uXN4BR.pngbykdXCa.png
Ry50PGH.png
3h0fdeo.png3h0fdeo.png3h0fdeo.png

+1 to Vision for just being a buncha -----in' beasts.

WickedWazer was so cringe worthy here

2 people like this

Posted

WickedWazer was so cringe worthy here

Agreed, who is WickedWazer?

1 person likes this

Posted

The server pre or post merge has never benefitted from them /clap

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0